_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Kia  i was 2 lazy too comment here sorry

It is Brilliant Kia I love it 
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update....yeah some scenes from serial but the way u hv described abt her feelings and the bonding bw geet and adi its nice....hope adi and pinky able to help her with the party and it doesnt go he same way as in the serial.....thnks for the pm........
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey..excellent work..i love how u portray their emotions
and maan seems much more approachable in ur FF
update soon plz
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it yaar..awsome one ..maan in some way or the other supports her .. i dont know wat sasha and tasha ll do to them in the party..
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Gr8 part........ loved it
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update Kia!!

That line about Adi...being a pea-hen was so LOL!! 
Loved how you described the scene between Maan and Geet!! 
hey twinni.....so where to start?? I'll start with my Nayno ki tara first...πŸ˜†
God she's impossible!! She can even plan something from the restrictions she had n ultimatum given to her...she can actually plan anything n everything despite the situations...no wonder she would do a great event manager!! or wedding planner like Arjun !!πŸ˜†
Another stupid PJ of mine...don't mind!!
And next i'll skip asha twins' conversation..they r good for nothing lolz!! And then comes my avourite part adi  pinky duo..did i tell you i love the pinky in ur story??
she's not portrayed just as a foodie but she's more sensible in your story....the sweet n bholi pinky we know from the show could not crack a joke at adi but she can!!
I liked how u portrayed da relation between adi and Geet..they r indeed like siblings..😊 And adi n pinky teaming up for Geet's help is just so sweet..And then comes the bestest of the best part...MAAN!! hayyeeee...he's lovable adorable and what not!! His voice becoming soft at once and he assuring Geet was cool according to me!! And Last but not least i loved Geet's lines
'every time she concludes he is so and so he does something completely opposite that change all her understanding and her perceptions about him'.πŸ‘ Good work twinni...keep it up!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by --Shika-- - 13 years ago
-shamima- thumbnail
Ergh sasha and tasha really need to move on they don't realise hey help maaneet get closer lol and awe liked the aid and pinky scene it was sweet and haye maan is willing to help her anyways great update and do can't wait to read more 😊
s-o-m-m-i-e thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey kia....very niceπŸ‘πŸΌloved it...

-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey kia ...Lovely update..i simply loved how you described the scene between maan and geet..πŸ‘