Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

I know, right? The 'spark' is gone. But there's one thing - Nothing can replace the amount of fun we had in that forum! πŸ˜†

Haha I so agree, it was known as the battlefield but the people whom weren't in that forum never got to know how much fun it actually was πŸ˜† ! ... LOL I Guess the only thing SRians and ARians can agree about πŸ˜† And now .. u knw, I miss it all πŸ˜› ...

Im gonna listen to it tomorrow ... Jay's songs mostlyy have such a good meaning u know, like stay was soo sadd and emotional :|

Pooj uploadddd jaldii pweachh ... I've to go in aboutt 10 mins
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 13 years ago
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@ Kiran- All his songs relates to my real life-

true it's all emotional- and has a true meaning

Here's One of mY pic of JS
I Love his style😍
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Haha I so agree, it was known as the battlefield but the people whom weren't in that forum never got to know how much fun it actually was πŸ˜† ! ... LOL I Guess the only thing SRians and ARians can agree about πŸ˜† And now .. u knw, I miss it all πŸ˜› ...

Im gonna listen to it tomorrow ... Jay's songs mostlyy have such a good meaning u know, like stay was soo sadd and emotional :|

Pooj uploadddd jaldii pweachh ... I've to go in aboutt 10 mins

EXACTLY! DMG forum has been abused and bashed left right and center! And everyone with a sensitive heart was advised to stay away from the dangerarena! But the thing is..It provided 100% top entertainment! πŸ˜ƒ

Me too! I even made a topic there - 'I miss this forum :'(' and got more replies than two weeks put together in other forums! The number of people active there is... unmatchable! 😳

I know, right ? Like.. 'Do you'. The song has a dirty meaning, but he sings it so sensouly! 😳
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Hihii yeahh his dressing sense is so coolll .. u knw silkyy coattt 🀣 andd he luvs white =]

I hope he really makes some songs in Hindi/Punjabi again, I really miss it

Anyway guys I'll talk to ya people tomorrow ;) ... Me gotta go and study&sleep nw ! ..
Bubyeeeee <3

&congoz for completing 10 pagesπŸ˜ƒ

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Buh bye Kiran! πŸ€—

I also have school tomorrow. NOOOOOES. 😭😭
@ Kiran--- Yeah His Style--- Yup White White🀣
and me like it😍

we should tell him to make another song in Hindi/Punjabi

Ok See You Later-Good Luck For ur examz
DheeJattanDi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

EXACTLY! DMG forum has been abused and bashed left right and center! And everyone with a sensitive heart was advised to stay away from the dangerarena! But the thing is..It provided 100% top entertainment! πŸ˜ƒ

Me too! I even made a topic there - 'I miss this forum :'(' and got more replies than two weeks put together in other forums! The number of people active there is... unmatchable! 😳

I know, right ? Like.. 'Do you'. The song has a dirty meaning, but he sings it so sensouly! 😳

Yeahh so truee ! Everyone was like dont enter it, butt it was so much fun.... None other forum has provided that much entertainment ... It was like first it was only ARians fighting with eachother for KaSu KaJen and KaSh ... and then it became AR against SR ... andd Thenn the ultimate battle of SR&ArSh against AR .. and sumtimes AR&ArSh against SR 🀣 ..... And there were alwayss active people there, ready to fighttt 🀣 aahh damn now I am really realizing how much Im missing it

Uhuh same goes for Ride It its dirty buttt ... , lol we sound so besharm here 😳

And yah my finall Byee to everyonee <3
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 13 years ago
@ Akansha-- u going also????

me too college tomorrow--

Ok see u all tomorrow/Later
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Yeahh so truee ! Everyone was like dont enter it, butt it was so much fun.... None other forum has provided that much entertainment ... It was like first it was only ARians fighting with eachother for KaSu KaJen and KaSh ... and then it became AR against SR ... andd Thenn the ultimate battle of SR&ArSh against AR .. and sumtimes AR&ArSh against SR 🀣 ..... And there were alwayss active people there, ready to fighttt 🀣 aahh damn now I am really realizing how much Im missing it

Uhuh same goes for Ride It its dirty buttt ... , lol we sound so besharm here 😳

And yah my finall Byee to everyonee <3

LOL. Exactly. Like I said...unmatchable! 😳

I was one of the 'peace' fanatics! You wouldn't have seen much of me fighting. I preferred standing in the troops and going.. 'tsk, tsk, tsk, seriously.. how immature you all are'. πŸ˜†

Yesh yesh! We do sound besharam! But Jay sean styled besharam is good! ;]

And Pooji, I am not leaving yet.. but bye bye, if you're going. πŸ€—
I like his besharam Songs ....🀣

where are we heading this convo