Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: puth

hey...i am trying to change my profile picture for the first time and dont know how to do it😑😑😑😑
i clicked on my profile and upload a photo option....then i got a window with browse and upload option....i selected the photo from my desktop and clicked on upload......later the photo opened and i dont see any option to save it....can anyone please help me?

I can help you with that ... just changed mines a few minutes agoπŸ˜† Well when the photo opens, you have to click 'crop picture' and it'll be savedπŸ˜‰
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

I can help you with that ... just changed mines a few minutes agoπŸ˜† Well when the photo opens, you have to click 'crop picture' and it'll be savedπŸ˜‰

i dont see any option of crop picture there????????all i get is a big picture on the left hand side and the cropped picture on the right hand side......is it because i am using firefox????
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i dont see any option of crop picture there????????all i get is a big picture on the left hand side and the cropped picture on the right hand side......is it because i am using firefox????

ok i m on firefox

u do get crop picture option when u click on upload ....check again .. u get the cropped image on right but on the left is the original image and u can move this block thingy with ur cursor to narrow down on the area u want to crop ... when u r done .. click on crop image tab at the bottom.
puth thumbnail
@Arwen,KaShBaarish..xx - thanks for the help.
For some reason my Firefox is not showing crop image option. I did it using Internet Explorer.
Arwen11 thumbnail
chalo at least your problem got solved πŸ˜† now my firefox is not letting me re load my old profile pic 🀣🀣🀣
puth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

chalo at least your problem got solved πŸ˜† now my firefox is not letting me re load my old profile pic 🀣🀣🀣

sorry for thisπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...try IEπŸ˜‰
Arwen11 thumbnail

sorry for thisπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...try IEπŸ˜‰

oye dont apologize πŸ˜† i was meaning to change it for ages bt was too lazy πŸ˜›

tc πŸ€—
puth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

oye dont apologize πŸ˜† i was meaning to change it for ages bt was too lazy πŸ˜›

tc πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Word Count: 0

Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The title of this serial in English...
Arwen11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana-maneet

The title of this serial in English...

well parayi is becoming estranged .. or an outcast so GHSP .. erm Geet Estranged from Everyone πŸ€” sorry am bad with this πŸ˜† but it pretty much means Geet turns in to an outcast πŸ˜†