Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Again I ask because I see NO written update for 02/09...can someone please post it????
Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The title of this serial in English...
Edited by sana-maneet - 13 years ago
dent4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can someone please help me with the written update of Feb 10, 2011????? and plz whoever writes updates plz date them so its easier to find! thanks.
590865 thumbnail
Hey does anybody know if the new person is really dev or not? And if he's dev is he in positive role or somehow it's again negative coz he sends flowers with a note saying "DUSRI shadi Mubarak ho"??? πŸ˜•
Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail

Originally posted by: dent4u

Can someone please help me with the written update of Feb 10, 2011????? and plz whoever writes updates plz date them so its easier to find! thanks.

Word Count: 1

Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazz07_dh

Hey does anybody know if the new person is really dev or not? And if he's dev is he in positive role or somehow it's again negative coz he sends flowers with a note saying "DUSRI shadi Mubarak ho"??? πŸ˜•

This is exactly the Dev will only play another character, he runs the hotel manager where maneet rest whom he will play a positive or negative character is not yet clear.
590865 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana-maneet

This is exactly the Dev will only play another character, he runs the hotel manager where maneet rest whom he will play a positive or negative character is not yet clear.

Thanx😊

Word Count: 1

sonya_rox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how can i add pics to the creations
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sonya_rox

how can i add pics to the creations

upload the image on an image hosting site like imageshack or photobucket ... and paste the image code in your reply 😊
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey...i am trying to change my profile picture for the first time and dont know how to do it😑😑😑😑
i clicked on my profile and upload a photo option....then i got a window with browse and upload option....i selected the photo from my desktop and clicked on upload......later the photo opened and i dont see any option to save it....can anyone please help me?