Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

πŸ˜† Of course Geet shouldn't been stressed! She has Maan .. Okk one more question, so sorry πŸ˜† but what happened to Dev exactly?

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

πŸ˜† Of course Geet shouldn't been stressed! She has Maan .. Okk one more question, so sorry πŸ˜† but what happened to Dev exactly?

damn .. didnt see that u ve replied ... sorry for the delay😳

Dev was last seen with Meera saying something about forgive urself first if u want others to forgive u .... this was 2 months back (i think) since than nothing ..... but articles came out about Abhinav Shukla being offered another show etc ..... i dont know whats happening but basically off screen stuff has butchered Dev story line
sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can sum1 provide me wid the ink fr the FF Breakup or may b Breakingup...cant remembr it exactly nor m i able 2 find it in the Media Center...plzz Help!
punjabi524 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Just wondering, what religion do Drashti & Gurmeet belong to in real life? I know they're Sikh/Punjabi in the show, but what are they really? Please PM me your response also if possible because I may forget to check the Help Desk again. Thank you soo much in advance! 😊
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
where is the 31ts jan written update
Arsheela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can u please help me how to post the Picture in the message ?????
lostfantacy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hello modz...
i was just wondering can we have a sticky post of the recomndtions of the fics with brief story line...?
there in the main fanfiction section people mainly wants ar fics ....nobody cares much about maneet fiction ...so i was requesting u to think about it
asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can someone please post the link to the live update or give us a brief written update for today?? (02/03/2011)
momentsofme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Guytz .. i left geet fr a short span f tym at d point wen deir marriage was accomplished.. i 'de even seen d suhag raat epi.. cn sumbodi plz gimme a small quick luk f wot major thingz happnd? :/ i'll b glad... :)
Fizza110 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Poor maan suhag rat pe geet ko chor k chala jata hai coz doctr ne use baby ki protection k liye geet se door rhne ko bola hota hai!! well recent is tht k arjun is forcing annie to tell the truth to her family abt their relationship but she is scared to tell n now arjun has arrangd a reception party for geet n maan wedding!!! n yes geet ko pata chal gya k maan distance kyu bana rha tha so nw jo choti si misundrstndg thi wo clear ho gai hai!!!! 😊