Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Crazy_Soha

hi... I want to make VM's ...

Can some one please tell me good VM making softwares that i can download...!!

Thanks..
Soha

no clues about how vms are made .... see if some one here can help u out 😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/489
mishti21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i just missed some episodes post manneet marriage. why is maan stoping himself frm coming close to geet?
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Can I get MG valentine Dance Rehersal pics plz?
590865 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti21

i just missed some episodes post manneet marriage. why is maan stoping himself frm coming close to geet?

bcoz she's pregnant n every1 know that ppl shd abstain frm sex in pregnancy except for geet 😳
n maan is just being childish not 2 tell geet that it's bcoz of her pregnancy. I'm sure she'll understand 😊
lovedrama100 thumbnail
hey can u tell mee wat is the problem with maan i mean why can he not go closee to her? lol just a bit confused
mishti21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazz07_dh

bcoz she's pregnant n every1 know that ppl shd abstain frm sex in pregnancy except for geet 😳
n maan is just being childish not 2 tell geet that it's bcoz of her pregnancy. I'm sure she'll understand 😊

i was thinking d same but thought if maan is nt telling it 2 geet then there must be some other reason.
Arwen11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti21

i was thinking d same but thought if maan is nt telling it 2 geet then there must be some other reason.

its ok to have sex during pregnancy .... in fact doctors encourage it (unless its a high risk pregnancy)

Maan is restraining himself bcos doctor had said on wedding day that there are some complications in Geet's case and they may have to resort to abortion .. though she ll need further tests to ascertain all this ... Maan dont want to tell geet that her child might die and he cant sleep with her either .....
ruexangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
how far is Geet in her pregnancy, and shouldn't she have a prego belly by now??? 😕 and I'm questioning is a few months really enough to know a person, fall in love and get married to them!!? i think not.. 🤓
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jazz07_dh

no, geet and her child are both ok

Thanks .. but there were no complications at all?? I mean her belly is like flat 😆 Something seems terribly wrong with that
Arwen11 thumbnail
@ruexangel and KaShBaarish..xx - i think geet is around 4 months preggers ..

idk ... one of my teachers only started to show in her third trimester .. and even then we couldnt see her belly bcos of the way she would wear her shawl ... my mum's friends daughter only started showing in her 7 months so may be CVs will angle for that 😕

KaShBaarish..xx - there have been a few complications thanks to Brijj's attack on her 😳 dont know the exact complication though but geet shouldnt be stressed 😆