Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME HERE ,WHY UK VIEWER DONT GET THE SAME TREATMENT LIKE OTHER FANS DO,I'VE ACOMPLAIN TO THE STAR1 UK BROADCAST,AS WE ARE AWEEK BEHIND FROM INDIA SO I ALWAYS WATCH MY FAV SHOW GEET ON UTUBE BUT I M A STRONG MAANEET LOVER THATS WHY ALWAYS WATCH THE REPEAT TELECAST OF THE SHOW HERE,AND HAVE NOTICED THAT IN TWO EPI;THEY,VE EDITED THE SONGS WHICH WERE BEAUTIFULLY PICTURISED ON MAANEET 1 WAS ''TERAY MAST MAST DO NAIN''N OTHER ONE WAS ''AJA MAHI AJA MAHI''.I WAS SHOCKED AND VERY DISAPPOINTED AS I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCH THAT PASSIONATE DANCE SEQUENCE OF MAANEET WHICH WAS COMPLETELY RUINED BY THE EDITING,PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CAN SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING SO OUR FUN WONT GET MARRED BY THESE STUPIDITY AND WE WOULD ALSO BE ABLE TO ENJOY EVERY MAANEET MOMENT AS WE LUV TO,IDONT KNOW WHERE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS BUT SAW THIS HELPDESK AND THOUGHT YOU MIGHT FF MY COMPLAIN TO THEM, THANKS.

Edited by tazeen_29 - 13 years ago
chinni26 thumbnail
I see in the countdowns that tanu updates live. Can I get the link for this please?
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arwen...

maneet_forever9 - Hall of Fame .. actually those votes are the number of likes a post of any person gets .... no criteria for entering the hall of fame ... the more likes u get .. the higher ur rank is 😊

(off course many like me are embarrassed to see ourselves there bcos it means we have been online too much 🤣🤣🤣)

@sana-maneet - i didnt exactly get ur question 😳 Maan and Dev are brothers but not full brothers bcos dev's mom called Maan chote sahib .... Maan and Dev might be half brothers or step brothers ... no clue 😊

LOL thanks so much 😃
**Sonia** thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
heyyyyy
i needed help on putting a picture on the bottom of my post (sorryy dno wt to call it)...
how do i do itt?
thanksss

Ohh its okiii
ive gott itttt...=D
Edited by **Sonia** - 13 years ago
Dilsay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have a question

when you are banned temporarily from the forum then how can you get back to the forum again?
tina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kritz08

I didn't watch the show for quite sometime now.Can someone tell me what happened to Dev and Meera?

supposedly they are quitting.. and they are going to have a 'happy ending' havent seen that yet though lol
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
where can i get mahi mahi tune? plzz help
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey..
Can someone please update the Update Archive?? I need the episodes from November 22nd ..anyone help please? =)
Dilsay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dilsay

I have a question

when you are banned temporarily from the forum then how can you get back to the forum again?

WHY NOBODY ANSWERED MY QUESTION?????????????????????????????😭
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Dilsay - even i dont know the answer 😆 i guess u can log in bcos u ve the right to complain or whatever but u cant post from that id or contact anyone 😕

no clues 😳

@Lavarnia - try here 😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1375506
Edited by Arwen... - 13 years ago