Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@divya-divz lol she doesn't say dushtana ish dusht-danav which means evil monster..
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi can anyone help me upload a signature and avatar....please it would mean so much to me...Thank You!!!!
divya-divz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

@divya-divz lol she doesn't say dushtana ish dusht-danav which means evil monster..

ash i don't know so much hindi i'm romanian and thx for the answer
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi I was wondering how the Hall of FAme works on india fourms-- wat does it mean when ppl get 5 votes or 30 votes and how does a person get into the Hall of Fame? please can you answer my question and thanks 😃
Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi wanted to know Maan and Dev are brothers and just as episodes of her mother participated Dev))
divya-divz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
guys can any1 tell me how i must say in hindi . . .'that's was an amazing scene' and what's mean 'kuch kuch hone lagta hai
tina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divya-divz

guys can any1 tell me how i must say in hindi . . .'that's was an amazing scene' and what's mean 'kuch kuch hone lagta hai

dont know how to properly say "that was an amazing scene" lol

BUT kuch kuch hone lagta hai means ... i start feeling something, something starts happening
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maneet_forever9 - Hall of Fame .. actually those votes are the number of likes a post of any person gets .... no criteria for entering the hall of fame ... the more likes u get .. the higher ur rank is 😊

(off course many like me are embarrassed to see ourselves there bcos it means we have been online too much 🤣🤣🤣)

@sana-maneet - i didnt exactly get ur question 😳 Maan and Dev are brothers but not full brothers bcos dev's mom called Maan chote sahib .... Maan and Dev might be half brothers or step brothers ... no clue 😊
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't watch the show for quite sometime now.Can someone tell me what happened to Dev and Meera?
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i need the link of the written update of 27th dec