Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: akritimjht

Guys Can someone give me a link where I can get all maaneet scenes only??

Word Count: 1

jenny. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahiz

Can anyone give me Drashi Dhami real facebook please.. PM me if you got it... Thanks 😊

She doesn't have any facebook page
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
can u tell me in which episode geet gets to know that she is peggy?
Lavarnia thumbnail
i am new fan of the show..who is the father of geets child Maan or DEv iam confused help me?
Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Can anyone give me Drashi Dhami real facebook please.. PM me if you got it... Thanks 😊
She doesn't have any facebook page

Oh okay.. Thank for help 😊
Edited by Fahiz - 13 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Lavarnia .... i dont remember the exact episode but it was sometime in May 😊 the links i gave u in that other thread ... the second thread has links to all maan-geet scenes ... it was after scene 16 that geet first suspected that she might be pregnant .. which was confirmed the next day ...

Dev is the father of the baby .. he cheated geet ... it was a fake marriage (already married + fake pundit) and even knowing it was a fake wedding and that he ll leave her at the airport the next day he still slept with her 🤢 maan is dev's elder bro but this was only revealed to Geet in October episodes (just before her engagement to Maan)

Edited by Arwen... - 13 years ago
Lavarnia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

@Lavarnia .... i dont remember the exact episode but it was sometime in May 😊 the links i gave u in that other thread ... the second thread has links to all maan-geet scenes ... it was after scene 16 that geet first suspected that she might be pregnant .. which was confirmed the next day ...

Dev is the father of the baby .. he cheated geet ... it was a fake marriage (already married + fake pundit) and even knowing it was a fake wedding and that he ll leave her at the airport the next day he still slept with her 🤢 maan is dev's elder bro but this was only revealed to Geet in October episodes (just before her engagement to Maan)

thank yoou sooo much
now i understand
zainab.A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy! wht was the episode when maan's sis entered?
like wht date?
PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can anyone give me the real facebook id of dhrasti as well as gurmeet becoz their r many id so i could not recognized it hope for reply
Lavarnia thumbnail
who is naintara? and the new guy for maan's sister?

i saw sbs and they said maneet will get married and geet will have a miscarriage?
true?
Edited by Lavarnia - 13 years ago