mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

Courtesy: Mid-Day

Salman Khan
Salman Khan reported bright and early on Thursday morning for the first day's shooting of David Dhawan's new film, Partner, produced by brother Sohail Khan. Salman's partner in the parody is Govinda —  he, too, arrived on the shoot at 8 am sharp!

Buddy baatein

David was jubilant, "Both Salman and Govinda are my buddies. And they're playing buddies in Partner. Naturally, there has to be a great bonding between them. I'm happy to say that Salman and Govinda are like brothers. No ego hassles at all; they both arrived at Mehboob studios in Bandra on the dot — that's quite an achievement!"

New beginning

Neither star is particularly known for punctuality. "I guess it has to do with their faith in this project, and in me. Salman's brother Sohail is known to be a fab producer… I promise you, this movie won't just give Govinda a new image; it will also present Salman like never before.

He plays a super-cool stud, a love guru, giving out advice on courtship matters to the innocent and inexperienced Govinda, who plays a common man. Don't you think the two are perfectly cast?"

David agrees he has lost some ground with his last release, Shaadi No 1. "I need to return with a big bang. I feel Partner will do the trick for me," he says.

Unusual pairing

While Salman and Govinda play very true to their image, their two leading ladies are unusually cast. "While I've paired Salman with Lara Dutta (the two have never been cast together before), Govinda will be seen opposite Katrina Kaif," informs David.

But the stress will clearly be on the buddy-buddy vibe between the two male co-stars — Govinda and Salman — just like Abhishek-Riteish in Bluffmaster, and Akshay-Bobby in Dosti.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail
tnx
he luks so cute in da pic
Iqbal Ki Diwani thumbnail