The Wedding Deal - FF (Ending: Posted on Page 78)

Sameeha786 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The Wedding Deal - FF

Hey! My name is Sameeha and I am here to write a Fan Fiction. I hope you all enjoy it and PLEASE leave some feedback and comments. This Fan Fiction's starting is a bit similar to the other 'Contract Wife' stories. But the story is completely different. Please do not report me for plagiarism as I will make this a very different story from others.

Disclaimer: This story is for 13+ only. There are no bad content in this Fan Fiction. Just love.

The title 'The Wedding Deal' is an idea by Tishuu. Thank you very much for this splendid idea!

I have turned this into an FF (Fan Fiction) because my PM list has gotten so long in a day. So yeah, this is a treat for everyone.

I only update if I have at least 2 more pages of comments after each update.

Chapter 1

Maan: "Oh God, how am I going to explain this to her? I know she will be very hurt but I just have to do this" Maan thought. Maan finally decided to call Geet's Office Number.

Ring Ring. Ring Ring.

Geet: "Hello?" came a sweet reply from the other end of the line

Maan was just so lost in that sweet reply that he forgot to reply.

Geet: "Hello?" came a firmer reply

Maan regained his senses.

Maan: "Geet, come to my cabin" came a firm but gentle reply

Geet: "Yes, Sir" said Geet.
Geet: "Babaji, What know? There are no meetings, and all the files have been completed. Why would Sir give me a dictation now?" Geet spoke to her God, confused.

Geet Handa entered Maan Singh Khurana's cabin a bit scared, a bit nervous, and a bit confused. Maan was mesmerized by Geet's beauty all over again. Geet was wearing a red churidaar. Something she only wore once in a while. She was also wearing the earrings she normally wears.

Geet: "Sir, you call me?"

Maan just stared.

Geet: "Sir?"

Maan regained his senses.

Maan: "Sit down. I need to talk to you about something VERY important." Maan almost shouted out the word 'very'.

Geet sat down and nodded her head to tell Maan to continue.

Maan: "Geet, Dadima wants me to get married. I seriously don't want to get married right now. I'm just not ready for it and I don't believe in this love, wagera wagera. I also don't trust some woman."

Geet was shocked and hurt, and disappointed at the same time. Geet loves Maan a lot and she was shocked that he's getting married to someone else. She was hurt that he didn't trust woman, and she was disappointed that he didn't believe in love.

Geet: "Excuse me Mr Khurana, I know you have your ways, but saying that you don't trust woman is insulting me too and I'm sitting right in front of you. You do know that, that has humiliated and insulted me alot. I never expected this from you"

Maan: "Geet, I said I don't trust SOME women. I trust you Geet. That's why I need to talk to you. Anyway, let me continue. Dadima wants me to get married but I don't want to right now. So to make Dadima happy I am thinking of having a Contract Wife. You know, for a short period of time? I was thinking you would be the right sort of person."

Geet was very hurt. A contract wife? He has got to be joking.

Maan: "So..."

Geet didn't look convinced.

Maan: "Look, not for me, but do this for Dadima? You know she is not well these days and she wants me to get married. Please? For Dadima's sake?"

Geet was shocked to here the word "Please" from his mouth. But she was also concerned about Dadima. But then she remembered her past.

Geet: "Okay, but my past..."

Maan: "Geet, look I will accept you just the way you are. If Dadima asks, I'll say something to cover us up? Okay. Please, just say yes?"

Geet was so touched by his words.

Geet: "Yes Maan, I'll marry you" she said, smiling.

Maan was taken aback by the word 'Maan' coming from her mouth, but what the heck. Who would want his wife to call him 'Sir'?

Maan: "Thanks Geet. Thank you so much" he said. And reached over and hugged her.

Geet was shocked that Maan HUGGED her. But she was also happy. She was dying for this hug for DAYS.

Maan: "Well then, what are we waiting for. Lets go!" Maan said smiling for the first time in years and standing up.

Geet: "Babaji, how many more surprises? First he hugged me, and now he's smiling at me? Babaji, meri raksha karna!" Geet thought
Geet: "Go where?"

Maan: "Well, to the Jewellery shop of course. I need to buy you a ring first."

Precap: Maan Singh Khurana proposes to Geet Handa!

I hope you enjoyed it. Press the like button if you did!

Sameeha x

Contents

Chapter 1 & PM List - Page 1
Chapter 2 - Page 7
Chapter 3 - Page 10
Chapter 4 - Page 15
Chapter 5 - Page 20
Chapter 6 - Page 24
Chapter 7 - Page 27
Chatper 8 - Page 30
Chapter 9 - Page 34
Chapter 10 - Page 37
Chapter 11 - Page 41
Chapter 12 - Page 43
Chapter 13 - Page 47
Chapter 14 - Page 50
Chapter 15 - Page 52
Chapter 16 - Page 55
Chapter 17 - Page 57
Chapter 18 - Page 59
Chapter 19 - Page 63
Chapter 20 - Page 66
Chapter 21 - Page 69
Chapter 22 - Page 71
Chapter 23 - Page 75
Ending - Page 78

I need at least 2 pages of comments after each update to make a new update!

PM List

- GEETOdhaniLover
- Tishuu
- MaanGeetCrazy
- Mariam14
- Londongirl95
- Bahane
-
Kashndsel4eva

- Zenyab111
- Punjabi.Princes
- A2Z_84
- MaankiGeet...
- luvabbybaby
- Smiliey
- Niharika_87
- Niktia225
- Anufa
- Sakuraa
- Shah10
- Mrk_1
- Jonakjole
- I rok
- Khwaishfan
- Shivangi783
- Sollypnj
- Misschulbuli
- Cool_gal17
- Ash1991
- Ashi
- Cutegurl224
- Nahtani88
- Nilam2010
- Sweetntasha
- Maaniqra
- Kirannaryani
- ..Deepu..
- Alu5123
- Ansah
- Sona-Rai
- Zebronics
- Dhara_s
- Leen10Leen
- Maankigeet4ever
- Trishap
- Ayeshaaa.
- .Sireesha.
- Kadds02
- SaJan-SaJan
- Divareena
- Maansi007
- GeetHSP
- Chubzy
- Pickle6586
- Nan_10
- S-o-m-m-i-e
- Kasturi11
- Guru_LoVeR
- Melody_Quest
- JRia
- 123Pritha
- Sneha0504
- Shalve
- MeetPremeer
- Pickachu
- Sonnal_17
- Kellz
- Aashluvsmaan
- Heer_Navalani
- XXXYYYZZZ

If you want to be added here, please post a reply telling me you do. If you want to be removed, please PM me with the subject "Removal" and the name of the FF.

Sameeha x
Edited by Sameeha786 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i cudve sworn ive read this before?????

correct me if im rong??

ok i think i take that back

but yhhhhhh please dooo continue😊
Edited by Tishuu - 13 years ago
VirIka4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was amazing ... Please do continue ... Can't wait for you to update this story ... Can you please add me to your PM list ... Please and Thank you :)
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Update..love it..Continue soon.. Can u add me to ur Pm list pls?
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part Sammy.....wow contract wife aur geet ne maan bhi liya....hayyyy yeh ish kya kya karne par majbor kar deta hai......please post the next pat soon...will be waiting for it and plz plz do pm me........
Sameeha786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tishuu

i cudve sworn ive read this before?????

correct me if im rong??

ok i think i take that back

but yhhhhhh please dooo continue😊

I'm going to be honest with you. The starting is someone's. But the story is completely different from that person. I can't remember who she is :S
londongirl95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
AMAZING!! plzz do continue soon and plzz add me to your pm list!!
Sameeha786 thumbnail
Why is no-one reading? :(
bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was interesting and cute
waiting for the next part😉
please add me to your pm list
good luck⭐️
Edited by bahane - 13 years ago
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sameeha786

I'm going to be honest with you. The starting is someone's. But the story is completely different from that person. I can't remember who she is :S

oooooooo seee i thought i did - for a moment i was thinking i was having deja-vu hehe
ermm yhh i read her beginning chapters again - it's nehera's i think

not too sure...hahaha but yh.......i can guess u have a different way of going with the story so all is welll😉

Originally posted by: Sameeha786

Why is no-one reading? :(

oooooooo u feel the same toooo - hehehe give it tym hun- i'm sure u'll see more n more people reading it  perhaps u myt wanna change the name seen as there are many FFs about contract wife and with same name - hahah yhhh i should suggest sumthing na - onli then it will be fair

ermmm assuming u want it to be about a contract.....erm...i think..........
i'll pm u a few things i find😊