Simran - how good, how evil?

Poll

What do you really think of Simran?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
So many times in life.. we find ourselves being judgemental about family members, friends, acquaintances, movie stars, prominent people in public life, and TV characters we love to love... or love to hate...

Are you judgemental about Simran? What do you REALLY think of her as a person? If someone asked you to position Simran's character into one of four broad categories, which would you choose, and why?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi queenbee,

I voted 4 the last option coz i think Simran is a warm, caring human being as she is always thinking of others before herself!! Like she keeps thinking of her father & family which i think stopped her from getting back 2gether with abhi (b4 he married neha) as she didn't want to go against their wishes for the 2nd time...

😳

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually.. I'd really appreciate it if the people who think Simran is an all-hype-and-no-substance kinda person to come forward and express WHY they think so... and I know there are quite a few. If you can mind your language, we certainly don't mind your thoughts (Thespian, are you listening?).

Just rationalize it!
FaRaHnAz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I voted 4 the last option coz i think Simran is a warm, caring human being as she is always thinking of others before herself!!