Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont get why this poll was made in this forum not star one section. just for kajen??
so u can show kajen to be most popular well done *sarcasm*
and why the hell do u call sidma fans losers when they rnt even in ur options many ppl wont like your post to say they r sidma fans when u didnt veen include thme in ur poll
563406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

i dont get why this poll was made in this forum not star one section. just for kajen??

so u can show kajen to be most popular well done *sarcasm*
and why the hell do u call sidma fans losers when they rnt even in ur options many ppl wont like your post to say they r sidma fans when u didnt veen include thme in ur poll

haha bec kajen were part of kzk thats y. .
priya185 thumbnail
but other couples werent together in any star plus serial or in kzk
wolum thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wolum thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayankDrashtiRM

What these srians are doing is first they hit my like button and then they vote for mannet so that AR lose.. gosh get a life guys

Just like what you are doing and wasting your time to campaign for your Kajen. We dont need anyone's support as we know that your Kajen fans are nowhere in popularity compare to Maneetians.

Stop saying nonsense.
wolum thumbnail

Originally posted by: ana_kash

ohh pls all knows who is famous...ppl r making fake accounts to make ka jer win...no wonder loosers can stooop to any extent...👎🏼doesnot matterfor me what ever u say...LOL
peace....

I Agree with you. The show is ending and why we all know but still they are saying some nonsense things.
sasya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
actually we have ksg in 2 option so the votes are split .if u combine it its ksg all the way............
563406 thumbnail
yea ksg in 2 awards.. guru is no where close to ksg anyway when it comes to fan popularity
Edited by MayankDrashtiRM - 13 years ago
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Samrat gunjan from list

Jia bani otherwise
wolum thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayankDrashtiRM

yea ksg in 2 awards.. guru is no where close to ksg anyway when it comes to fan popularity

Have you forgotten the best body competition in Hotpix pole? KSG even lose from Karishma Tanna. So its better not talking in this matter.

If you still doubt about who is better then give a pole about who is better KSG or Guru and we will see.

Guru is the best and in every pole we will prove that.