Awesome episode-Why end the show?

rupal.sri24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all,

I know most of you all will agree with me, that yesterday's episode was awesome. Both Sajan and Mayur rocked.

Sajan's cute coversation, Gunjan convincing Samrat to say and don't feel nervous,....after all she is his chashmish😳....asking him to sit on his knees and say.....and Samrat so cute....he sat on his knees and took out the pregnancy test strip....and showing it to Gunjan😆 like a kid shows his trophy, and Gunjan is like what is this😆 and he is telling her this is pregnancy test strip so innocently....and then Gunjan getting that Nupur is pregnant.
Thank god Gunjan did'nt get angry on ...otherwise I thought that today Samrat is gone.

Then Mayur....oh my god.....Nupur imagining the baby girl would be like her only....and showing of his trophy to Mayank....and I must say she looked so cute and adorable in spec and two plaits, and a schoool uniform....and doing Amitabh Bachan's Pa dance....!!!!😆

And Mayank.....Mere paas MA hai....hehehehe.....

It was a perfect episode....why are they ending the show yaar.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

After watching the episode i thought if they would have shown this kind of the episode after Druf track Mjht would have ended soo soon.After Druf track lot of stupid track had been shown insted of this kind of perfect track.Stupid creatives,

kuhu_cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i knw............... loved mayur but today gunjan gave me a shock................ shit her smile can make any1 go weak on thier knees. she was soooo sweet today n mayur..OMG.... their convo was simply awsome................. such unique 2 beautiful couples..................y end the show???
496867 thumbnail
yeah yest epi was simply superb