Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I love Deepika's this style and would love to see the episode now...thumbs up deepu...
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Does anyone know that Kat hasnot got Indian nationality born in UK bred in Uk so passport of UK...she is not indian national....
mademoiselle1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crystal-

u can definitetly gift him that I am sure u have many packs of them.

If she really made that comment on kat that she is old, I would just like to say to her dear please look at yourself with out make up and then take digs about others age because u look much older then your real age with out make up.

๐Ÿคฃ Unless she gifts them to her every boyfriend for every season, I don't see her keeping a pack..
Well well welll.. Deepika.. if you want to see her passport then you should start working at the airport.. full time and then you will get a glimpse.. you might as well end up there with the way your career is shaping out.. and babes posing next to a billionaire does not make you one.. so worry about yourself instead of others.
Edited by mademoiselle1 - 13 years ago
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mademoiselle1

you might as well end up there with the way your career is shaping out..

oh really? i didnt knew , thanks for letting me know ๐Ÿ˜Š
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow, what is with all the snide remarks in this post? When Deepika is diplomatic, people have a problem. When she speaks her mind, people have a problem. I don't think I'm in a position to really comment on whatever happened between her and Ranbir (none of us are, actually) but do we really expect her to shower Katrina with praises after all the rumors we (and Deepika) have heard? Yes, she can be diplomatic and say "Katrina is a lovely girl" but honestly, who cares? She's young, she's fiesty and she's doing great for herself in Bollywood. Kudos to her for speaking her mind and actually passing a witty remark on the oh-so-coveted golden boy of Bollywood. I'm sure that comment will fly well with Neetu Singh and her image of her "innocent" son. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by chatpati900 - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chatpati900

Wow, what is with all the snide remarks in this post? When Deepika is diplomatic, people have a problem. When she speaks her mind, people have a problem. I don't think I'm in a position to really comment on whatever happened between her and Ranbir (none of us are, actually) but do we really expect her to shower Katrina with praises after all the rumors we (and Deepika) have heard? Yes, she can be diplomatic and say "Katrina is a lovely girl" but honestly, who cares? She's young, she's fiesty and she's doing great for herself in Bollywood. Kudos to her for speaking her mind and actually passing a witty remark on the oh-so-coveted golden boy of Bollywood. I'm sure that comment will fly well with Neetu Singh and her image of her "innocent" son. ๐Ÿ˜†

Awwww poor Neetu Aunty๐Ÿ˜† BTW Chatpati, Did you read the gossip on Neetu aunty I posted few days back.
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Ooh no I didn't. Where is it? I'm always interested in some gossip ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mademoiselle1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arrey.. if Deepu can be fiesty then why can't members be fiesty.. we can also accuse Deepu of making snide remarks.. ๐Ÿ˜† Lets settle with this deepu is fiesty and members are also fiesty.. and no one is making snide remarks.. neither the members nor deepu.. so all good in the hood.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

^Ooh no I didn't. Where is it? I'm always interested in some gossip ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Copying for the other topic,
Plus what I have heard from a friend's aunty who hangs out in the same kitty circle as Neetu in Mumbai is that Neetu is looking at someone who fits the kapoor bahu to the T like a gori chikni girl ๐Ÿ˜ฒ to carry the famiy lineage and some one on the like of the character Aisha kind of the typical Delhi high society kind where her daughter Riddhima is married.
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well..well..well..
Look who is finally here - Fierce Deepika...
LOVING IT
Very nice answers..not boring...not disrespecting but just right to HIT where they should be....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Well I would like to see KAtrina's work permit???? Well thats just me....
Can't wait to see the episode....
@Crystal..if you are aiming for Deepika's dusky complexion then I would say majority in India is brown skiined...so thats not sonething to be ashamed of....
And for the packs of condoms in Deepika's drawer..well then if I go by that then Kat rinais a virgin (oops..Gulshan Grover, Kaidi, and Salman...etc...).....
Really??? Still we will talk about sex and BFs in today's world...
Edited by lovanika - 13 years ago