Deepika :"I would like to see Katrina's passport"

rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Deepika Padukone: "I would like to see her [Katrina Kaif's] passport."

Deepika's got a special gift for Ranbir

TNN, Nov 9, 2010, 12.00am IST

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Tough Deepika Padukone goes blue in the face denying that she is upset with her ex Ranbir Kapoor, the Bangalore beauty drops hints all the time that suggest that she's actually fuming with RK Junior.

Check this out. Sources say that when she was asked by Karan Johar, on his talk show, what she would gift Ranbir, Deepika is said to have replied 'a packet of condoms'. Ouch that hurts.

And, when she was asked what she would say to Katrina Kaif (who is currently "good friends" with Ranbir) Deepika reportedly said, "I would like to see her passport." Obviously, she's hinting at Kat's age.

Dunno how true this is. Guess we will have to wait and watch the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh ! I think it is true alright😆.
Kjo's first episode was a flop..I am sure he leaked out this info to increase the buzz.
if indeed it is true..then first thing that comes to mind is that Deepika doesn't think Ranbir is going to be any superstar or she would have kept her mouth shut..so competetive these actresses are.
There is a sea of change in the power equations in Bollywood..A big Camp in Bollywood saw a slow meltdown...
Kjo also has lost his halo..with the decreasing power of SRK..Farah leaving the fold..Bachchans,Roshans,Rani.. Preity all losing some of the shine and stardust...The entire KWK club of elitists..of whom he was the sutradhar..doesn't exist anymore.Stars like Kareena,Katrina..even Abhishek (for a while)found success elsewhere..
That is big change..there is no comfort anymore in being the betas/betis of who is who in Bollywood.
Fridays will hand out the verdict of who is in or who is out..
Edited by ajooni - 13 years ago
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣This is side of Deepika is so much better thn her diplomatic answers .. Way to go !😆
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love THIS deepika🤣cant wait for the episode now!
104869 thumbnail
hmmm, did she really say such things. I'm going to reserve my judgement on her statements until I see the episode.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i know i so agree with her abu katrina lol i like deepika now lol
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg really? waiting for this episode for sure,hehehehe
518108 thumbnail
Holy moly!! I shall wait for the episode first. But this does make me quite anxious for the epi :P
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! this is a good change from the diplomatic deepika :)
I hope she doesnt sit there with her diplomatic answers :p haha , i loved the answers :)

I hope she wins the hamper ;)
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hehhe if Deepika answers like this in her rapid fire round then the hamper is hers! ;)