finale003 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
when will astitva finish... it is the most crappy and slowest show on earth......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KNPKH2ster thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i heard its going to end next month
Mannha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

becuz of peeps lyk u puttin astitva down its ending, so u can be happy, its ending 20th January 2006-okay, so thats what is happening!

Edited for use of offensive language. Thanks Coolie for your vigilance.

Akshata

Edited by Akshata - 18 years ago
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mannha

becuz of peeps lyk u puttin astitva down its ending, so u can be happy, its ending 20th January 2006-okay, its wht uve all been bitching about, so thats what is happening!

Relax Manha , every one can't share the same view as you . 😊

The majority people that come to astitva section are really bored of it now . Including me and just would like to see it end on a nice note . Astitva has certainly lost its zing and i don't even bother watching it daily just occassionaly !! I am not sure what some of you still enjoy about Astitva but its certainly lost its track !! Please forgive us for getting bored of this serial !!😉
Girl4rm_Chitz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have song for you guys "Just Chill Just Chill" guys y everyone needs to be irrational. We can be mature about it. Yes, I think Astitva is going in a dread end. I too dislike the serial and wish it would end. SO everyone has a right to give their views and we should accept it. But we can control our thoughts if ppl can't control theirs. Just some wisdom talk. So I think we should give our views.
Bye guys,
~Sanju**YMLH ROCKS MY SOCKS**
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahaa...yes we need...to but it is the truth that the show needs to end...when is it ending in us????
mermaid_QT thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: finale003

when will astitva finish... it is the most crappy and slowest show on earth......

The remote is in your hand. You can end it anytme you want to end it for urself 😉

😆😆😆