where is manish raisinghania in this show?

seem26 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
when this show started a great hype was created about this show being a multistarer wid stars like manish raisinghania and sachin shroff.... but every time i switch to this program... there is this one jagirdar family always standing together conspiring some silly things. why dont i see the stars like manish and sachin on whose name the show was sold to us... i see sachin on a rare occasion but manish is never there...😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Manish is Mohan - Shreya's hubby, & Sachin is Adi - Sakshi's hubby.  Last week & week b4, Mohan was @ the forefront of the opposition to the Jagirdars, and in yesterday's episode, Adi was the one who suspected that there was something wrong, and got Sakshi & Shradhya to support him in finding out about Sandhya.  So recently, they have been showing everyone except Rohit (since Mazhar is probably enjoying his honeymoon), and I'm not complaining about Rohit's absense - he & his  dad were the most repuslsive characters in the show.

In other words, they've been showing all the characters, but instead of showing them in their usual roles, they're showing them all concerned about Sandhya.  I'd like to see more of them, & I'd like them to show more about whether Shradhya has left Rohit - it's unlike him to let her out like this.  But for now, as Sayantani indicated, they are being fair to all the characters.