Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyyy Guyss!
im a big big fan of some of the pakistani serials especial dastaan and umera ahmed shows.
would love to discussthem with you!
See Ya!
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

God i know yaar i was watching BB4 with my aunt and my parents were also sitting in the same room and Veena jee started her massage business and i was like REMOTEE and remote sahab mil k nahi de rahe they That was so embarassing u know๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† awwww!!!

u know, its obvious that whatever she is doing on purpose.. she wants to do an item song in some B grade Bollywood movie.. and BB4 is just a ladder to reach there.. I bet, Veena is getting paid for doing all this filthy stuff..๐Ÿคข she and Sara-Ali all belong to same category.. SHAMELESS CREATURES! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Annu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

yea.. she is jst ruining our country's image over there...

earlier I also thought the same but not anymore.. people like Veena malik and rakhi sawant.. neither they can create nor they can ruin the image of their countries.. look at BB4 forum itself.. everyone is saying that she is just representing herself and not Pakistan..

u know what i liked her in the beginning but later on she started showing her cheap side.. now i want her out of the show asap..

Veena is a trp generator so she will stay for couple of weeks more and BB will make it possible.. the only good thing that I like abt her is she is making rotis for 13+ inmates thrice a day.. din mein 3 time itna aata goondhna.. not a joke! ๐Ÿ˜†

Annu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rever

Hi guys,

How is everyone doing? I was just wondering whats going on with the nadia khan show? Did they move dr.shahista's show permanently to geo? *confused*

Hi rever.. everyone is doing fine.. cursing Veena Malik! ๐Ÿ˜†

I heard, Geo and Nadia had some conflict so they removed her from the morning show..

btw, just asking do u really like Nadia Khan as a host?? I always found her hosting over the top.. she hardly used to say anything sensible in the show.. her casual hosting used to get on my nervous most of the time..

Annu.. thumbnail

@Annu:
Guess what?
Finally i caught up with Qaid e Tanhai and its good man im liking it so far Sawera Nadeem and Faisal Qureshi are such awsome performers and the dialogues are superb really only Umera Ahmed can write in such depths!!

ji ji.. i already told u ke dekho.. acha hai.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And im so intrigued k Ayesha ne aisa kia kara hoga though its obvious that she went for second marriage since Faisal's mum said smth along those lines

hein.. kab bola I didn't remember that..๐Ÿ˜• she was talking abt Moeed's third marriage.. ye suspense reveal kahan hua ab tak ke Ayesha ne kya kiya.. lekin haan Moeed's cousin was introduced so I guess she must have had an affair with him or something like that..๐Ÿ˜‰ but u know what.. I literally like to see ke Ayesha ki koi ghalati ho.. there shouldn't be just a misunderstanding b/w them only.. coz the other day, Ayesha was telling to Noor that I did a mistake and now Im paying that kaffara..

its so interesting that due to watta-satta.. everyone is looking so helpless.. btw, I loved Noor's and Farhan's performance also.. Noor is coming in chilli milli ad, but this kid is so brilliant yaar.. ๐Ÿ‘

but why would she go for a second marriage thats smth to look forward๐Ÿค”

btw, ab soch rahi hoon Udaan dekhna chod doon..๐Ÿ˜† yesterday epi was a big bore, I watched it till 830 then switched over to BB4.. Anchal was almost on the verge of crying..bechaari!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜† aur ALI.. the less said the better..๐Ÿ˜ก

virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: annu127

btw, ab soch rahi hoon Udaan dekhna chod doon..๐Ÿ˜† yesterday epi was a big bore, I watched it till 830 then switched over to BB4.. Anchal was almost on the verge of crying..bechaari!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜† aur ALI.. the less said the better..๐Ÿ˜ก

I never watched Udaan Humayon is a big turn off for me๐Ÿคข

I felt bad for anchal bechari:(

Felsbar20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi rever.. everyone is doing fine.. cursing Veena Malik! ๐Ÿ˜†

I heard, Geo and Nadia had some conflict so they removed her from the morning show..

btw, just asking do u really like Nadia Khan as a host?? I always found her hosting over the top.. she hardly used to say anything sensible in the show.. her casual hosting used to get on my nervous most of the time..

Lol, that I can see!
No, I found her very annoying too but my mom really liked her so thats why.
Annu.. thumbnail

Arrey uski amma bolti hai nah noor se i guess k maa k kartoot dekhe hai doosre admi se shaadi krne chali thi and promos se bhi aisa hi lag rha hai!!

And i knoww even i dont want it to end up as some misunderstanings that would be cliche and wese bhi i dont think k umera ahmed can go with the misunderstanding route i can very well see the purpose of this show...I dont know if u have watched Meri Zaat Zarra Benishan?

You know usmein bhi the story was like k they got separated due to misunderstanding and hero ko lagta hai k heroine ka us k cousin k sath affair hai and larkay ki amma jhooti kasam khati hai kher the purpose of me mentioning it here is that usmein there was this dialogue spoken by hero's son

'Aurat ko bhi maaf kar dena chahiye'

And there was this another one like k jab mard galti karta hai toh usko maafi mil jati hai toh aurat ko kyun nahi mil sakti?

You know that left me kinda confused though us serial main hoti misunderstanding hai but UA did raise this point there so i will be more than happy if QET is abt this concept only since im sure UA can very well clear my confusions๐Ÿ˜Š

yess I watched MZZB.. but I think more than that misunderstanding b/w Aarfeen and Saba.. it deals with the consequences of what happens when u take a wrong oath on Quran, and how it effects on others..

ok, I didn't see any promo yet.. but I feel one thing is clear that there is a huge communication gap b/w Moeed and Ayesha.. I mean, when she entered his room with chaai.. she just gave her condolence to his wife and said nothing.. so its obvious that she is at fault and doesn't have any guts to clear that mess.. I think, Moeed will go abroad then Ayesha and that new guy will have an affair..๐Ÿ˜‰

the dialogues u referred.. aurat ko maaf kar dena chahiye.. and aurat ko maafi kyun nahin mil sakti.. it means that here woman is being shown as guilty, sinful.. yes, in MZZB Saba was innocent but in QET Ayesha cant be.. otherwise what will be difference b/w the two lead protagonist.. UA cannot repeat herself so quickly.. so ye toh pakka hai ke Ayesha madam ne kuch gull zaroor khilaaye hein miya ki absence mein..

I never watched Udaan Humayon is a big turn off for me๐Ÿคข

arey main UA ke chakker mein dekh rahi thi.. but the pace of the show is quite slow plus screen play is not interesting at all..๐Ÿ˜ต

Word Count: 0

virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yess I watched MZZB.. but I think more than that misunderstanding b/w Aarfeen and Saba.. it deals with the consequences of what happens when u take a wrong oath on Quran, and how it effects on others..

Yes it was about Oath only but when i watched the whole thing toh i had this thing in my mind k Aarfeen ne saba par trust kyun nahi kara ya agar Saba ki jagah Aarfeen hota toh Saba usko maaf karti and agar aurat mard ki galti ko maaf kar sakti hai toh mard kyun nahi kar sakte...

So when i watched QET all these questions came back to me๐Ÿ˜Š

ok, I didn't see any promo yet.. but I feel one thing is clear that there is a huge communication gap b/w Moeed and Ayesha.. I mean, when she entered his room with chaai.. she just gave her condolence to his wife and said nothing.. so its obvious that she is at fault and doesn't have any guts to clear that mess.. I think, Moeed will go abroad then Ayesha and that new guy will have an affair..๐Ÿ˜‰

Yep she is indeed at fault thats very clear and i like ur speculation thats highly possible k Moeed is gonna go abroad and thats when she gets close to his cousin๐Ÿ˜›

You know im really excited to see how they are gonna handle this concept i mean its kinda bold concept considering our Pakistani society so me is very intrigued๐Ÿ˜›

Btw have u seen Manay na ye dil?

the dialogues u referred.. aurat ko maaf kar dena chahiye.. and aurat ko maafi kyun nahin mil sakti.. it means that here woman is being shown as guilty, sinful.. yes, in MZZB Saba was innocent but in QET Ayesha cant be.. otherwise what will be difference b/w the two lead protagonist.. UA cannot repeat herself so quickly.. so ye toh pakka hai ke Ayesha madam ne kuch gull zaroor khilaaye hein miya ki absence mein..

I gues u got me wrong Anu my point Ayesha isnt innocent and i dont want her to be innocent either the dialogues i referred are for a woman who committed a sin there Saba wasnt guilty but Aarfeen left her assuming that she is, so my point here is that i want to see how Umera Ahmed shows this story like a guilty/sinful woman ko maafi mil sakti hai ya phir her fate is in Qaid e Tanhai only๐Ÿ˜Š

Word Count: 0

Annu.. thumbnail

Yes it was about Oath only but when i watched the whole thing toh i had this thing in my mind k Aarfeen ne saba par trust kyun nahi kara ya agar Saba ki jagah Aarfeen hota toh Saba usko maaf karti and agar aurat mard ki galti ko maaf kar sakti hai toh mard kyun nahi kar sakte...

So when i watched QET all these questions came back to me๐Ÿ˜Š

@ black.. ok then my Q is ke Aafreen aisa kyun karey?? dekho, u will have to see that whole situation from Aarfeen's POV here.. coz he was the one who had to believe that either his mother was right or Saba.. right? We viewers knew the whole truth that what actually had happened b/w saba and her cousin(adnan siddique) but Aarfeen didn't.. at one hand, there was his mother jo parhezgaar, Allah waali type thi.. and on the other hand his love his fiance saba.. just to prove herself right his mother was ready to take that oath.. ab tum soucho ke aisa wohi log karte hein jin ko yaqeen hota hai ke wo sahi hein.. ok, if saba was right (which she was).. then why didn't she place her hand on quran.. coz uski qasam toh jhouti nahin hoti thi naa.. but that was her biggest mistake that she did that time.. saba thought Aarfeen loves me so much that no matter what I would say to him.. he will believe me.. lekin aisa nahin hua.. Aarfeen ne wo kiya jo us waqt usey sahi laga.. Aarfeen's mother was taking a wrong oath, ye baat hum viewers jaante thay, aafreen nahin.. if I was in his place Maruim then maybe I would have done the same..

@ red.. and I don't think ke saba ki jagah Aarfeen hota toh saba usko maaf karti.. coz yahan ye baat nahin hai ke kasie ek aurat toh mard ko maaf kar deti hai lekin mard, aurat ko maaf nahin karta.. dear, jab aap quran ko beech mein laate ho, tab baat badal jaati hai..

Yep she is indeed at fault thats very clear and i like ur speculation thats highly possible k Moeed is gonna go abroad and thats when she gets close to his cousin๐Ÿ˜›

You know im really excited to see how they are gonna handle this concept i mean its kinda bold concept considering our Pakistani society so me is very intrigued๐Ÿ˜›

yeah, def it's a bold concept but very close to reality.. it happens when a husband is not around his wife, aur phir suddenly aik good looking handsome banda uss wife se milna milaana shuru karde.. toh bohat kuch hota hai..

Btw have u seen Manay na ye dil?

NO! i havnt! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I gues u got me wrong Anu my point Ayesha isnt innocent and i dont want her to be innocent either the dialogues i referred are for a woman who committed a sin there Saba wasnt guilty but Aarfeen left her assuming that she is, so my point here is that i want to see how Umera Ahmed shows this story like a guilty/sinful woman ko maafi mil sakti hai ya phir her fate is in Qaid e Tanhai only๐Ÿ˜Š

first thing is, its still not confirmed that Ayesha is really guilty/sinful or not..coz its u and me who want to see such things coz we both got fed up watching every time woman as bechaari..dukh ki maari.. but still there is a chance that Ayesha' saas along with her two daughters made a plot and trap Ayesha in it.. reason why Im saying this bcoz usually writers do not take such kind of risk showing her main protagonist as a bad woman..

as far as maafi mile gi ya nahin is concerned.. wo toh mile gi na bhai.. Ayesha already 14 yrs ki QET kaat chuki.. ab rihaai ka time hai, now Noor and Farhan will be the catalyst for the union of moeed and Ayesha..

Edited by annu127 - 13 years ago