virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL Good for her!!
Hrishant deserves much better😳
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I watched Sandal finally..😳 I thought it'll be its 2nd epi.. but it was 5th, anyways! Story looked simple to me.. as I have missed 4 epis so couple of things which I didn't get them..

like what relation has Sandal (Mona Lisa) with Sahiba (sunita marshal), and why is she living with her family..?

acc to Ibaad (FQ)'s mom, ibaad and sandal met few times, started liking each other.. but now ibaad doesn't want to continue any relation with her bcoz she has a limps when she walks.. so did they use to meet on phone or what? If they did, then why sandal didn't talk abt her disease to him to begin with.. if Ibaad knew right from the beginning then why is he making her polio disease an issue now.. coz it seems like both already made few promises to each other for their future life.. but now ibaad got puzzled and feels guilty that how he should say No to Sandal..

asad ullah's (Fahad) infatuation for sandal looks silly.. It happens though.. I liked that sandal refused to take his gift.. no decent girl can accept gifts from her tailor master..

anyways, overall I liked the show, will def continue to watch it if light permits.. acting wise, ML impressed me..πŸ˜²πŸ˜† FQ was ok, so was Fahad but didn't like his behari accent..

Edited by annu127 - 13 years ago
virgo_gurl thumbnail
^^Okay i dont know the story isnt that impressive or maybe i need to watch it from the begining:S

I will try catching up with Qaid e Tanhai it looks promising!!
Annu.. thumbnail

^^ I watched Qaid e Tanhai today on YT.. Zabardast!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

so Ayesha(SN) did something wrong 14 yrs ago but she is still living in her susraal.. and its not like her MIL and SILs hate her..

Sawera Nadeem is doing a fab job.. her facial expressions were spot on!

Edited by annu127 - 13 years ago
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Okay me gonna start watching Qaid e Tanhai than:D
Btw OMG did u watch aj ka match?
What a match it was!! Man loved it so much!!
What a WIN Pheww:D
burgerchaap thumbnail
Hi peeps. You might find me abit random (Im paki though,half!:P) but yes, I totally agree with you guys on Veena Malik.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys...😊 hw are u all...
nyone watching parsa on hum??

and yeay... kal ka match dekha...... it was so thrilling...
Annu.. thumbnail
@ Marium & Usman!

yeah gr8 match it was.. but light gave me dhoka big time.. I missed the last 3 balls.. it was like I heard the whole joke but missed the punch line..πŸ˜†

wahab riaz and zulqarnain played really well.. its good that youngster are performing well under pressure.. πŸ‘

Annu.. thumbnail
Rahul is out.. πŸ€”

i can understand that BB himself voted for Veena..🀒

but who voted for Anchal????? 😡
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I SO want Aanchal out. She is not as simple as she acts. Seh gossips with Rahul but we never get to see it.

But Rahul is out, I didn't expect that at all.