Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

Farah:

Great IdeaπŸ‘πŸΌ
I think we should really ask others about this and than decide the updaters and serials:)

Usman:
LOL spare me the tortureπŸ˜†
Actually no i cant take the responsibilty (irresponsible meh=P) but we can ask others about it in the main forum? Infact u or Annu can also take this responsibity? What say?πŸ˜ƒ

lolss... i m the one of those who dont follow rules here regularly..(dont tell this to any one πŸ˜†) toh hw can i be a mod..πŸ˜†.. so lets ask Annu to take this responsibility..

@ Farah.. i think updating for Paki serials will be easy as they air once a week.. πŸ˜›
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Dont u ppl think tht we should start an updates section of different serials in this forum, like there is update of the serial in every forum?...I know there is another forum by the name Pakistani serial updates but there are no updates of serials there.....and tht forum is inactive.......
As there are so many different channels and dramas each day so maybe, we should decide...which serials to update...on which day?... Maybe we should decide tht by poll.....
Like on Fridays, mostly ppl here, watch Qaid-e-tanhayi i guess...so on friday, we should update tht.....On saturday, maybe Uraan.....but this can be decided through polls....? I am saying this, bcoz if anyone of us miss, any episode of our fav serials, we have an update here....like there is in every forum.... What do u say guys?

Farah

Gr8 idea.. it would be much better that all the updates of one serial to be written in one thread.. so if anyone misses to watch more than one epi, then he/she wouldn't need to check more than one thread..after every update, then we all can discuss that epi over there..

Annu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

lolss... i m the one of those who dont follow rules here regularly..(dont tell this to any one πŸ˜†) toh hw can i be a mod..πŸ˜†.. so lets ask Annu to take this responsibility..

@ Farah.. i think updating for Paki serials will be easy as they air once a week.. πŸ˜›

🀣 🀣
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu127

🀣 🀣

lo bhai mil gayi hamein hamari MOD..πŸ˜†
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🀣🀣

Word Count: 0

virgo_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu127

Gr8 idea.. it would be much better that all the updates of one serial to be written in one thread.. so if anyone misses to watch more than one epi, then he/she wouldn't need to check more than one thread..after every update, then we all can discuss that epi over there..

Yep lets start an update thread and we will ask Sano or someone to make it sticky?
But us se pehle we need to decide k kon kon update kare ga?
Usman. thumbnail

Yep lets start an update thread and we will ask Sano or someone to make it sticky?
But us se pehle we need to decide k kon kon update kare ga?

lets give this responsibility to AnnuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
virgo_gurl thumbnail

lets give this responsibility to AnnuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

PerfectπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Usman. thumbnail

PerfectπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Annu kahaaan ho tum..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Annu.. thumbnail

well Usman, u don't know me.. if I become a Mod then my first slogan would be.. bhaiyo aur behno.. chupp kyun betho ho.. lado aapas mein..πŸ˜†

Ok, on a serious note I will suggest two names for Mod.. unhappyviewer & baz786 😊