Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Which serial is CMG......ruined version of dhoop kinarey? ..:S I never heard abt it...:S

Farah
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Which serial is CMG......ruined version of dhoop kinarey? ..:S I never heard abt it...:S

Farah

which world are u living in Farah?? ๐Ÿ˜›

CMG boley toh.. Clowns Mil Gaye aka Dil Mil Gaye!! ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Marium.. CMG was a ruined version of Dhoop Kinaarey.. really??๐Ÿ˜• I think the only common factor b/w them is both shows are based around med backdrop.. ok, so who was in Dr Ahmer & Dr Zoya's role in dmg then..

btw, did u see Ankahi & Tanhaiyaan??
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: annu127

which world are u living in Farah?? ๐Ÿ˜›

CMG boley toh.. Clowns Mil Gaye aka Dil Mil Gaye!! ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Marium.. CMG was a ruined version of Dhoop Kinaarey.. really??๐Ÿ˜• I think the only common factor b/w them is both shows are based around med backdrop.. ok, so who was in Dr Ahmer & Dr Zoya's role in dmg then..

btw, did u see Ankahi & Tanhaiyaan??

Haha Annu i dint mean it in a literal sense but see love story in a medical back drop that was the main idea of Sajeevani/DMG so thats why plus when i started watching DK CMG was the first show that came in my mind LOL even my bro was like CMG looks like parody of this show๐Ÿ˜†
Havent seen Ankahi and Tanhaiyaan:)

virgo_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu127

ok, I thought u indirectly targeted me, which is fine btw.. this is a forum where we are all friends, so we can disagree with eachother on anything..๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes, u are rite, dark skinned girls usually get rejected but whom to blame? Mothers want kam umr, chaand si bahu for their sons.. and boys demand tall slim n attractive girl.. ๐Ÿค”

@bolded:
Very well said Annu har Maa chahe khud ka bacha jaisa bhi ho but bahu chand si hi chahiye hoti hai i find all these things rather hallow but still no one can deny all these things its sad actually but as u said who to blame? Since every single person is at fault here๐Ÿค“

-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry to drop in like that , but i would like u guys to post here plz ๐Ÿ˜ณ

More mods for the Paki Forum

Sehrish ๐Ÿ˜Š
Annu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

Haha Annu i dint mean it in a literal sense but see love story in a medical back drop that was the main idea of Sajeevani/DMG so thats why plus when i started watching DK CMG was the first show that came in my mind LOL even my bro was like CMG looks like parody of this show๐Ÿ˜†

arey nahin bhai.. both are entirely different shows.. CMG is all abt A-R and the ups and downs of their love life.. whereas, in DK it was shown that how a girl falls for someone who is almost like her father's age or atleast 15-18 yrs older than her.. and then whatever happens in their lives..

Havent seen Ankahi and Tanhaiyaan:)

๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

WHATTT??? Im having a heart attack now.. u probably would be the first ever paki who didn't see Ankahi & Tanhaiyaan.. ok, listen to me dear.. goli maaro Dhoop Kinaarey ko(filhaal), aur dafa karo Geet ko.. go and watch the most popular biggest ever hit serial of pakistan..Ankahi!

Edited by annu127 - 13 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

@bolded:
Very well said Annu har Maa chahe khud ka bacha jaisa bhi ho but bahu chand si hi chahiye hoti hai i find all these things rather hallow but still no one can deny all these things its sad actually but as u said who to blame? Since every single person is at fault here๐Ÿค“

Exactly! It looks good in saying that we should do this, we shouldn't do that.. but when it comes to apply..we always do what our heart says..aur dil chaahe chaand si, kam umr, tall, slim and what not.. but remember boys are also rejected, on different grounds obviously..

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
any thoughts on the 7th epi of qaid e tanhai????
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Nothing much happened in the 7th epi except that they all r moving to UK now so not much thoughts on it but yeahh im looking forward to the next epi and me thinks finally we will get to know about the their past since the next epi is all about flashbacks๐Ÿค”

virgo_gurl thumbnail