Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mahwash17

haha.. Oh my favoritie topics.. πŸ˜† I do watch Qaid-e-tanhai, Dastaan, and I cant wait to see Fahad in Main Abdul Qadar hoon.. Really looking forward to it.. And do you gys watch BB? What is going on with veena??πŸ˜• I never liked her.

veena is doing what any shareef pakistani woman would be ashamed to do.....she has survived the show so far by becoming this seductress....her intimacy with ashmit is shameful.....apna mazak khud bana rahi hai.
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
excacly.. One thing I dont get, is why is she behaving like that? first of all, no one told her to be like that, and also, you have a choice like for exampel, the clothes she is wearing, she could choose some other clothes, other then shorts, mini skirts etc.. So my Q is, why would u show yourself like that on TV, when u got a choice,. Hmm, Im not sure if you guys understod my point.. πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
[QUOTE=mahwash17]excacly.. One thing I dont get, is why is she behaving like that? first of all, no one told her to be like that, and also, you have a choice like for exampel, the clothes she is wearing, she could choose some other clothes, other then shorts, mini skirts etc.. So my Q is, why would u show yourself like that on TV, when u got a choice,. Hmm, Im not sure if you guys understod my point.. πŸ˜†[/QUOTE] dont worry.....i understand......forget he clothes.....its her demeanor i hate the most.......sometimes she talks very sensibly.....but then the other moment she will be kissing and hugging ashmit.....is that how women in pakistan behave?.....is that how she behaved there?.....did she dress like that in lahore?.......then apni tareefein....i m beautiful......i can get any man.....hrishant to phasa nahinπŸ˜†..............shame on her....i hope pakistan aee to khoob zaleel ho.
Mahu34 thumbnail
hahaha.. You are so right.. πŸ˜† Shame on her.. shame on veena.. I dont think that she thinks before doing anything.. πŸ˜• haha..
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
uthi thi wo waqt e tahajjud, mujhe maangne ke liye Khuda se Faraz
paani thanda dekh ke phir se sou gayi..

πŸ˜›

HAPPY WINTER.. !!
Annu.. thumbnail

btw Aminah sheikh is the female lead of Main Abdul Qadir Hoon.. I don't like her.. she is very average looking, acting bhi so so hai.. boley toh desi Bipasha Basu..πŸ€”

Edited by annu127 - 13 years ago
Mahu34 thumbnail
Im not much fund of her.. Dont know why.. oh well, I just hope the drama is going to be good.. Cant wait to see Fahad.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anu no its not Amina SheikhπŸ˜•
See this promo:

I dont think shes Aminah Sheikh or is she? lol but i think she kinda suits the character:)
Btw for those who want to read synopsis for the show its given in the description of that video:)
Edited by virgo_gurl - 13 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
comeon............we have to get out of this set mentality of khoobsoorti.....khoobsoorti isnt just being white.........Gods creation is beautiful.....and i dont see anything wrong with amina.....shes not very fair so that makes her ugly......so sad.....as far as performance goes.....she did an amazing job in daam....amazing enough that we all hated her.
Annu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

comeon............we have to get out of this set mentality of khoobsoorti.....khoobsoorti isnt just being white.........Gods creation is beautiful.....and i dont see anything wrong with amina.....shes not very fair so that makes her ugly......so sad.....as far as performance goes.....she did an amazing job in daam....amazing enough that we all hated her.

😊 dear, I don't think it should be a big deal if I don't find Aminah attractive and beautiful.. I saw her without make up with Musshaf zia at park tower, Khi couple of yrs back, where she looked an average looking girl to me.. I didn't see Daam so have no idea how good she was in it, but in Udaan her acting looks OK to me, nothing gr8.. but again that's my opinion.. and yes, if I say to her desi bipasha basu bcoz of her saanvli rangat then what's wrong in it.. she literally reminded me of Bipasha.. btw, did I say she is ugly??πŸ€”

btw, aaj toh hudd ho gayi.. din mein veena was arguing with ashmit.. then later she was massaging his feet.. aisa toh aaj ke zamaane mein koi darpok biwi bhi nahin karti..🀒