Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Peer-e-kamil is very good too.... Its Umera's most popular novel...and a really good one, but Amarbail is my personal favorite...Its really awesome... I love the novel and its characters. especially the hero Umar Jehangir😳😳.. But the heroine is also very cute and innocent... I think u should read it soon...after Peer-e-kamil😃

Farah

i have read half of Peer-e-Kamil (S.A.W.W) and so far its mind blowing... Umera Ahmed's writing is just fantastic... next on my list is Amarbail...
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Main abdul Qadeer hoon.. the promos looks interesting.. will make a point to watch it..

these days i m only watching Parsa that too on and off.. its interesting though
i have read alot about Q-E-T so decided to watch it.. but i read slides on hum tv that Q-e-t and Parsa will be shown from 1st epi daily @ 10:20 pm from 6th dec.. so i thought it would be better for me start watching it from the beginning..

guys suggest me some other interesting serial on air these days
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yeah the drama was great... Loved it... And abt the end, i am a bit confused....I dont understand why hassan and rabia were giving false hopes to her, tht everythig is fine here... But maybe they wanted to show tht everyone of us, must kill evil, within our capacity ad then by showing bano alive, i think they have symbolised tht hope is still alive, and if everyone of us kills evil, every thig can be fine, and no matter what, hope should be alive.....i think this is what they wanted to convey.....ok....i change my statement now...i think i am satisfies with the ending...😆😃

Farah

good analysis.....i think u have summed it up wellClap
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Anu:
I have stopped watching BB LOL too much for my innocent eyes😳😆
A and B productions is producing Qaid e Tanhai nah so i thinks its a good production house and A and B stands for Asif Raza Mir and Babar Jawed i think🤔
As for Fahad's character i think u should wait and watch it urself i wont spoil u people's suspense by giving away anything😛

@ALL:
Have u people seen that Ary show 'Mere Sayeen'
I saw some promos and it looks kinda ajeeb i mean Akele Nauman Ejaz and some 4 or 5 ladies opposite him LOL let me know the story if any of u have seen it:)

@unhappyviewer:
Abdul Qadir wont turn into a terrorist:)
It has the most promising end ever so watch out for it:)

And havent seen Dastaan's ending will comment once i get to see it:)
virgo_gurl thumbnail

The novel is awesome, but the play was pathetic to say the least...🥱... It was the worst dramatisation of any novel, tht have been made so far... I didnt watch it personally, but my mom and cousin watched a few epis and they told me...They ruined the beautiful novel....🤢..
Farah

Okay will try to read for sure:)
For now i have to read Peer e Kamil (S.A.W.W) though i know the end and have read it too but since i read it in bits and pieces (from digests) so the essence was every much diluted so im trying to read it from the start till the end😃

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys.. Can I join in your random diskussion.. 😆
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Mahwash:
All random people are welcome here😃😆
Mahu34 thumbnail
HAHA.. well then thank u.. 😉 What are we talking about? :)
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Mahwash:
Just random talks about Qaid e Tanhai Dastaan and Main Abdul Qadir Hoon:)
Do u watch any of these shows?
And well alongwith these Veena jee and BB is also our favourite topic😆
Mahu34 thumbnail

haha.. Oh my favoritie topics.. 😆 I do watch Qaid-e-tanhai, Dastaan, and I cant wait to see Fahad in Main Abdul Qadar hoon.. Really looking forward to it.. And do you gys watch BB? What is going on with veena??😕 I never liked her.