Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello guys,
I am Farah....I think i am posting here, for the first time

I read the last few pages and ppl here were talking abt digests and Umera Ahmed novels? Has anyone here, read Amarbail by Umera Ahmed? I LOVE it absolutely.. Its awesome๐Ÿ˜ Would love to discuss Amarbail, if any of u guys has read it...

Farah

virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Farah welcome to the bakwaas thread๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†
Me is Mariam:)
And no i havent read Amerbail though have heard alot about it and i guess they even made a play on it? Right?

virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay people i have one new serial for u called 'Main Abdul Qadir Hoon' its written by Sarwat Nazeer i have read this novel and trust me its awsome i mean i couldnt get this novel outta my head for sometime such a strong impact it left on me and im literally counting days for this show to start lol and its by A and B productions so im sure its gonna be rocking so yeah summary of the speech is that u all shud watch it๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Promo:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vjF78NzH64[/YOUTUBE]
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Hello guys,
I am Farah....I think i am posting here, for the first time

I read the last few pages and ppl here were talking abt digests and Umera Ahmed novels? Has anyone here, read Amarbail by Umera Ahmed? I LOVE it absolutely.. Its awesome๐Ÿ˜ Would love to discuss Amarbail, if any of u guys has read it...

Farah

Hey Farah.. welcome to our random bakwas thread..

i have read MZZB, Haasil, lahaasil & mann o salva.. and planning to read Peer-e-Kaamil (SAWW) today.. havent read Amarbail .. since u are saying its awesome.. will read it next.๐Ÿ˜›
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Marium.. this promo looks very promising indeed.. Fahad's character reminds me of Fawad's role in the movie Khuda Ke Liye.. what is A and B production?

btw, did u see last nite BB.. what an arrogant egoistic jerk this MT is..๐Ÿคข๐Ÿท he is pakki aurat from inside..๐Ÿ˜ˆ

surprisingly Veena Malik is turning out to be an intelligent player.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

Hi Farah welcome to the bakwaas thread๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†
Me is Mariam:)
And no i havent read Amerbail though have heard alot about it and i guess they even made a play on it? Right?

The novel is awesome, but the play was pathetic to say the least...๐Ÿฅฑ... It was the worst dramatisation of any novel, tht have been made so far... I didnt watch it personally, but my mom and cousin watched a few epis and they told me...They ruined the beautiful novel....๐Ÿคข..
Farah
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Hey Farah.. welcome to our random bakwas thread..

i have read MZZB, Haasil, lahaasil & mann o salva.. and planning to read Peer-e-Kaamil (SAWW) today.. havent read Amarbail .. since u are saying its awesome.. will read it next.๐Ÿ˜›

Peer-e-kamil is very good too.... Its Umera's most popular novel...and a really good one, but Amarbail is my personal favorite...Its really awesome... I love the novel and its characters. especially the hero Umar Jehangir๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. But the heroine is also very cute and innocent... I think u should read it soon...after Peer-e-kamil๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Farah
Edited by farahs_6 - 13 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

Okay people i have one new serial for u called 'Main Abdul Qadir Hoon' its written by Sarwat Nazeer i have read this novel and trust me its awsome i mean i couldnt get this novel outta my head for sometime such a strong impact it left on me and im literally counting days for this show to start lol and its by A and B productions so im sure its gonna be rocking so yeah summary of the speech is that u all shud watch it๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Promo:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vjF78NzH64[/YOUTUBE]

promo looks good.....any chance abdul qadir becomes a terrorist???if thats the case then im not watching..........unless u can convince me.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
any thoughts on the end of dastaan......i liked it, .....the last few episode felt like they were being dragged.....but last episode was good.....i am glad they changed the end from the novel.......the novels end was really sad.......but over all a great drama....must see for todays generation and politicians. ๐Ÿ‘
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

any thoughts on the end of dastaan......i liked it, .....the last few episode felt like they were being dragged.....but last episode was good.....i am glad they changed the end from the novel.......the novels end was really sad.......but over all a great drama....must see for todays generation and politicians. ๐Ÿ‘

Yeah the drama was great... Loved it... And abt the end, i am a bit confused....I dont understand why hassan and rabia were giving false hopes to her, tht everythig is fine here... But maybe they wanted to show tht everyone of us, must kill evil, within our capacity ad then by showing bano alive, i think they have symbolised tht hope is still alive, and if everyone of us kills evil, every thig can be fine, and no matter what, hope should be alive.....i think this is what they wanted to convey.....ok....i change my statement now...i think i am satisfied with the ending...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Farah
Edited by farahs_6 - 13 years ago