Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

about veena.......i liked her attitude inthe beginning....before she converted into this seductress.....with that massage footage.....she has lost all respect......what was she thinking???.

u know, before coming to BB house, she knew that being a paki, viewers wont vote for her as much as they will for Indians.. for capturing viewers attention she needed to do something.. something that gave her footage.. and for that to get intimate with Ashmit seemed a best easy option to her.. and so far her plan worked really well..🤢

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu127

u know, before coming to BB house, she knew that being a paki, viewers wont vote for her as much as they will for Indians.. for capturing viewers attention she needed to do something.. something that gave her footage.. and for that to get intimate with Ashmit seemed a best easy option to her.. and so far her plan worked really well..🤢

i understand.....its a game and she needed the indian votes.....but what was biting the lower lip while massaging ashmit all about......she could have had a love angle and still get votes.....no need to stoop that low.....but i guess its working for her......but she is forgetting that laut kay pakistan jaana hai....jootay padre gain.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
in the beginning many people (including indians) liked her.. and people actually wrote good things about her in the forum.. so there wasnt any need of getting intimate with ash-mit to get all the attention and votes.
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

haan ji dekha, kyun nahin..😳 but why arnt they showing the story from Ayesha's perspective.. I want to know abt moeed-ayesha past in detail.. and not 1 or 2 min flashback scenes..😡

I knoww its too slow🥱
Me too want to see more of Moiz/Ayesha past!!

virgo_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

can i add to the random bakwas.....its my favourite past time, im glad u open this thread👏.

anyways......i liked dastaan a lot but lately it is dragging....it should have ended by now........
i am liking qaid e tanhai....but 5 episodes have past and still ayeshas secret is not out yet.....enough.....i love the daughter/ father convo.....she says the right things.....and love the way she shuts her dadi up.
uraan by umera is also good....the story is a little different....lets see how it unfolds.
about veena.......i liked her attitude inthe beginning....before she converted into this seductress.....with that massage footage.....she has lost all respect......what was she thinking???.

Hi Dear welcome to the bakwaas thread🤗😆
Can we know ur name btw?😊
Agree about Dastaan it was really a master piece but now they are indeed dragging it😕
QET is going awsome so far but again im not liking the pace either i mean fine ayesha's secret can take time but the story isnt moving at all🥱
And the daughter says hurtful but right things Moiz was indeed unfair with her
Not watching Uraan so no comments on that:)
As for Veena Jee guess i have already said alot about her aur ab mere paas us k liye gaalian k ilawa kuch nahi kehne ko🤢😆

Annu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

QET is going awsome so far but again im not liking the pace either i mean fine ayesha's secret can take time but the story isnt moving at all🥱
And the daughter says hurtful but right things Moiz was indeed unfair with her

I agree, on the whole he seems a nice sensible man, a responsible son.. if he is angry with his wife, that makes sense.. but why he has been so careless with his daughter that he didn't meet her once.. I mean 14 yrs is a long enuf time.. 😕

btw, I have this feeling that ayesha's secret would be like.. khouda pahaad, nikla chooha..🤔 I mean whatelse they would show.. extra marital affair b/w Ayesha and that new guy.. I want to see something different..

Not watching Uraan so no comments on that:)
As for Veena Jee guess i have already said alot about her aur ab mere paas us k liye gaalian k ilawa kuch nahi kehne ko🤢😆

arey Aap do naa.. yahan sab ko sunna hai ke Marium ko kaun kaun si gaaliyaan aati hein.. 😍 😛

Word Count: 1

Annu.. thumbnail
Veena to Ashmit..

u wont go.. if u'll go, next week we'll be together.. ☺️☺️😍

😆
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Annu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

I wonder if Noor knows about it🤔

I guess she does.. if not everything in detail then atleast she must have known that her mother did something wrong 14 yrs ago.. she sees how everyone treats her mother, they way her dadi taunts her.. so there must a reason behind it naa.. and how is that possible that her dadi didn't tell her abt it yet.. plus, she knows that why everyone is forcing her to marry Haroon.. coz the other day her dadi said.. teri maa ki harkaton ki wajah se koi aur toh tujhe qabool karega nahin.. something like that.. lekin aik baat.. khud Noor apni mother ko guilty kyun nahin samajhti?😕

virgo_gurl thumbnail

I guess she does.. if not everything in detail then atleast she must have known that her mother did something wrong 14 yrs ago.. she sees how everyone treats her mother, they way her dadi taunts her.. so there must a reason behind it naa.. and how is that possible that her dadi didn't tell her abt it yet.. plus, she knows that why everyone is forcing her to marry Haroon.. coz the other day her dadi said.. teri maa ki harkaton ki wajah se koi aur toh tujhe qabool karega nahin.. something like that.. lekin aik baat.. khud Noor apni mother ko guilty kyun nahin samajhti?😕

I knoww its confusing😕
Or maybe Noor usko is liye guilty nahi samajhti coz us k according Ayesha is already suffering so much coz of this Qaid e Tanhai so maybe thats why?
Or perhaps Noor ko poori baat nahi pata ho but i doubt that since Moiz's mum is always blabbering about Ayesha k kartoot🤔