ff:u n me! NOTE pg 37

cool_gal17 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hyy peeps i hav read ol d os ..ff abt maan n geet n here i m wil n sf ka idea!! its called

U and ME!!

Theme!!
Maanz n geet were schoolmates!!...geet lovd maan since school days and maan always use 2 giv her hint he likes her too...later on one prom nite geet cumz 2 noe dat maan was jst usin her 2 get attention from a girl! and it was her 10...n then she neva meet maan it was whn dey becum profesionals they met n then maan n geet fell in love fr ever! n dats hw U n Me were hum!!..

characters!
MAAN: he is an arrogant man! can use people for his welfare! handsum was hunk in is school college ...all gals were gaga over him ! he was 2 hot!...yet chosy wid d people he talk!

GEET: she was maan age...n she was fat in her skwell days u can say plump...she was also mad fr maan bt neva showd n dats y she was a gud frnd wid maan..she reli lovd her! bt later she founds maan used her! n was hurt!...n dnt belive in love n alll...she became a disbeliver of lov yt was sweet!!

i ll introduce more charachter later bt do u lik d theme shall i start wid dis ff???

INDEX

part 1 pg 1

part 2 pg 3

part 3 pg 5

part 6

part 7

PART

part 10 https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1523928&PID=36879910�

part 11

Edited by cool_gal17 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kool_Naina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hi

amazing concept
do cont soon
plz add me in ur pm list

Naina
cool_gal17 thumbnail

PART 1:

Its 9th std geet is new in d school! she is shifted from mumbai to delhi! she is plump bt a gal wid the fairest complextion....her face and features were so strong! bt physically she was health!....

TEACHER: students she is GEET HANDA!! our new student! class please! behave wid her she is frm mumbai!....geet u can go and sit on the second last bench!...
GEET:ohk thankz mam!

while moving towards her bench she realised d guy who was suppose 2 sit behind him and yes he was MAAN! tho most handsum guy in skwell gals were so jealious of geet cuz she was gettin a seat which was b4 maanz bt every1 nw maan was nt going 2 mix easily wid! any1!

GEET cam 2 her seat
GEET: hyy i m geet while tokin 2 her partner ..she was a bit uncomfortable as she was frm mumbai n its delhi d crowd was new..n evrythin was different!
PARI: hyy hie ...gal ya so fair! do u use any face pack or sumthin tellme na..?/?
get a bit embrassed and  was thinkin she is so silly 2 ask such a question!
suddenly an answer cumz frm back...
"PARI nt every1 has fake beauty like urs...hyy i m yash!"
yash was maan partner!....while yash! being flirty nature! was kinda wooing geet!
YASH: hy gal i m d dude of dis skool if u wnt an help u cn cum 2 me!
GEET: thnx yash! bt i cn handle mah issuez...n giv her alook dat his wooin wnt wrk wid her
maan was impressed wid her becuz generally gal lovd yashz flirting!
bt maan being maan he was lookin in his book dnt even bother 2 say geet hiee...whn all were tryin 2 mix wid her!
sum1 cam frm d front and said hyy i m kajal...hyy i m sanjay n so onn geet made many frnds on 1st day!
geet was thinkin 2 add maan also 2 her buddy list! its was recess tym she trun arround and said maan "HEY hiee i m geet man!"
maan giv her a look ..it was wierd and he left ...geet left she was so stupid y did she tld him hie!
PARI AND YASH : dnt wolly yaar he is jst like dat he dnst mix wid every1.....
PARI: i noe hes hot bt he rearly speaks bt u noe hes veli intelignt!
GEET: wot intelignt he dnst noe hw 2 tok also....
PARI: yea dats true u noe he has onli few frnds in skwel..as in every1 wants 2 b his frnd par woh sab se baat nhi karta....n u noe he tokz wid dis bloody yash since whn i m tellin yash ki meri aur maan ki bhe dosti karra! bt nhi woh sunta he kahan hai!!
YASh: u dnt noe kya maan kaise hai woh mujhe se bhe baat karna chod de ga
geet was a bit confusd hw cn sum1 b so boring! n dnst talk cuz whn geet starts tokin she cnt stop...
the day wnt gud maan and geet dnt hav any chat nthing bt she heard maan crackin jokes wid yash...n she found him witty!!

the day was over geet wnt hme...n was sayin"MAA MAA...i m so happy i luvd mah new skwel i made many frnds it is reli nic teachers also gud" huggin her mom
GEET'S MOM: hyy mela baccha i tld u na its gonna b fun! and nw get ready cuz we gng 2 ya new classes!
GEET: ohki maa...

***************************************************************************

as she entered her choachin class she 4gt abt studies geet notice maan! a slight blush cam on her face..n then she realised hw rude he was wid her in d moring!...
she gt into class n was abt 2 join from tommo!

*****************************************************************************************
precap:

nxt day skooll..maan imprsed wid geet

part 2:

Edited by cool_gal17 - 13 years ago
Kool_Naina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
HI Dear

beautiful update
loved it
plsssssss cont soon

Naina
saweet-pari thumbnail

hey nicee storyy add me to ur pm list..😊
komlika thumbnail
nice concept......add me to PM list
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome..do continue soon..
add me to yr pm list plzzz...
.sireesha. thumbnail
Thats a Great Start Dear.......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘........
Loved the concept............
Thats Very Interesting...........
Pls Update Soooooon.............
Pls add me to Ur PM list.........
--brownies132-- thumbnail
vohoooooo wow nice concept update soon
cool_gal17 thumbnail
hyy frnd i reli wanna update i hav so much in mind bt u c i m in 12 i dnt gt tym..n mostly maah family dnt noe i m a die heart geet fan so i hav 2 do ol dis as a hidden wrk so plz b paient wid me..i l try 2 update asap