Maryada - 28th October Written Update

-sunlight- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Maryada - 28th October Written Update!

The episode starts off at the Jhaakar's hotel/guest house. Aditya storms into his room angrily and hits the wall with his fist in his anger. He lays down and says to himself "I cannot see tears in your eyes, Priya". 😳 He is really upset by it! He says "Why can't you understand that I love you so much?" πŸ˜ He looks across the room and sees Gaurav, lying asleep on the other side of the room. πŸ˜• He sighs to himself and the scene ends.
Vidya is sitting on her bed in silence holding a pillow, and the camera goes to Gaurav, asleep in Aditya's room.  (I feel really bad for Vidya here guys!) She sits up and hears Imli's laughter, then gets up and leaves the room to see what is going on. 
In another room, Jaggi is pulling Imli towards him by her dupatta - and then pulls her into his arms! πŸ˜³ Imli is giggling like a schoolgirl! πŸ˜† Vidya hears the laughter and teasing conversation between the two and stands outside their room. Jaggi and Imli leave the room, still giggling, and Devyani shouts to them to go to sleep, otherwise she will slap both of them! πŸ˜† They both try to leave, but then Devyani asks if Aditya has come back. Jaggi shouts yes, but Imli whispers to him, "How do you know? Go and see!", to which Jaggi replies, "I'm not going there - Gaurav bhaiji is sleeping there! God knows what's happened! He's got married, yet is running away from his wife! πŸ˜† And Aditya bhaiji is so eager to get married!" πŸ˜† They walk back into the room giggling quietly! πŸ˜†
Uttara is in her room, in front of the mirror, singing and trying, unsuccessfully, to open the knot of the top part of her sari. Devyani enters the room and Uttara asks her for help in opening the knot. Devyani walks over, undoes the knot and discovers a bruise on Uttara's back, and looks at Uttara, shocked. πŸ˜• Uttara catches Devyani looking at her through the mirror, but Devyani shrugs it off and starts talking about how Uttara's still retained her childhood ways - there is also some sort of bruise on her. πŸ˜• (I don't like the way Devyani covers it all up - could she not show even a little bit of concern? ) She continues, saying, "You haven't yet learned how to walk carefully!" Uttara replies, "There is a difference between childhood bruises, and now.." Devyani says, "What happened now? There is still the same childishness in you!" Uttara turns around and says, "This isn't childishness didi." Devyani walks away from her and starts making the bed, and refuses to accept that Uttara was beaten. She says that Uttara must have bashed into something, that is why she is hurt! πŸ˜• Uttara steps forward and says, "Rishabh beat me, didi. Again."  Devyani looks up at Uttara. Deyvani brushes it off and goes on about their childhood.  Uttara goes behind the screen to change her clothes and says how she always used to hurt herself, but Devyani never got a single scratch on her. She says that she is jealous of Devyani because she can control her life. πŸ˜• Devyani tells Uttara to go to sleep. Uttara looks a bit hurt. 
Priya is trying to sleep in her room, but the wind is blowing very heavily and she is very upset about Amar's wife's words. Mr. Pradhan is sleep-talking and says, "No. Please. My daughter is innocent! You can't put the blame on my daughter!" Priya looks up at where Mr. Pradhan is sleeping. Chinu gets up and tries to wake Mr. Pradhan. He gets up and Priya pretends to be asleep. πŸ˜• He asks Chinu what happened, and Chinu replies that he was sleep-talking again!  He apologises to Chinu and tells him to go to sleep. The camera goes to Priya, Vidya, Uttara, then Devyani. All four women look upset.  A sad song plays in the background.
It is the morning, and police jeeps are going through the roads. The SSP is sitting in one of them and phones Jaggi. He tells him to not inform anyone of his arrival, as he wants to surprise them! He wakes Imli and tells her that SSP is coming, and not to tell anyone. 
Devyani is telling Uttara to wake up, otherwise she will throw water over her! πŸ˜† Devyani goes to Vidya's room to wake her up, and knocks on the door. Vidya is sitting on the bed, asleep, and Gaurav is laying next to her! πŸ˜² (How did he get there?!) πŸ˜† Gaurav sits up and says, "Yes, Mother!" Vidya wakes up and is surprised to see Gaurav there! Devyani tells Gaurav to come down for dinner quickly. She goes off, shouting for Imli. Gaurav smiles tentatively at Vidya, and says good morning to her! πŸ˜Š He says he will get ready and come, and leaves. 
Aditya is in his room, and has just come out from the shower, drying his hair! (He's looking gorgeous in his vest and jeans!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜†) Devyani enters the room, asking if he's ready and tells him to get ready quickly as they have to leave. She asks him what the names were of the father, daughter and the son they met. Aditya replies, Pradhan ji. Devyani asks the name of the daughter, to which Aditya says, "I don't know. She was calling the boy Chinu." (Sly devil!! πŸ˜† Of course he knows Priya's name - he's been following her long enough to know that! πŸ˜†) Devyani says whatever and asks him to ask them if they want to come with them. Adi says, "Ask Jaggi to ask." Devyani says that Jaggi is busy with the car. She tells him to go ask. Adi puts his shoes on and goes. 
Mr. Pradhan gets up and notices Priya isn't there. He calls for her, and asks Chinu to look for her. Chinu says that she must be outside somewhere, but goes to look for her anyway. Mr. Pradhan reaches for his shirt and notices Priya's letter on the table. He picks it up and reads it. It says that Priya is sorry for all the upset she causes, and says that until she is with them, those old moments won't leave him alone, and she will have to leave. She says to not worry about her. πŸ˜• Mr. Pradhan is very worried. Adi reaches there and sees Mr. Pradhan sitting on the bed, very worried. He goes in and picks up the letter, which Mr. Pradhan had dropped. He reads it and Mr. Pradhan sees him. He runs to him and says that Priya had left this letter!  Aditya says he has understood everything, and tells Mr. Pradhan not to worry as nothing will happen to Priya. He runs outside and shouts for an auto. It doesn't stop for him, but then, the police jeeps stop there and the SSP gets out. He asks Adi what is wrong, and Adi tells him he has fallen in love, but she is lost somewhere. He says he has to find her. The SSP says that it looks like Adi has fallen in love truly, for the first time. πŸ˜³ He says if that is the case, go find her and use my car! πŸ˜› They hug and Adi drives off in search for Priya! Chinu comes back and tells Mr. Pradhan that he couldn't find Priya. Mr. Pradhan hails an auto, and goes to look for her. Mr. Pradhan is on the roads searching for Priya, and Adi is at the train station. The camera goes to Priya, standing on a tower-y thing, with eyes closed, looking pretty suicidal!  Below her, there is nothing but the sea!

PRECAP: Priya is shocked to see Aditya standing next to her, he pulls her hand, but she falls into the sea! πŸ˜² She is trying to stay afloat, but is not succeeding! 

Press the 'LIKE' button!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by -sunlight- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for sharing the update. 
CoolLoser thumbnail
yay 1st person to read 

thanks 4 the update :)
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnks! Im pretty sure adi will save her! i wonder how gaurav got there....prolly woke up and went there b4 his mom knock @ tha door.πŸ˜•
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. Episode was awesome.  Four women crying over their sorrow was just heartwrenching.

Aditya shouldve told his mom, when asked abt the girl's name, "Manne kya patha Priya ka naam" 🀣........He is such a funny guy, tries to hide from his mom abt Priya but lets his aunt ,bro and dad know abt it?  🀣........ Shaadi karne keliye maa se permission tho leni padegi  🀣........
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 13 years ago
.BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updateπŸ˜ƒ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gaurav is such a mystery.. his smile is hayeeeee😍.. he smiled in such a sweet way for vidya and even said good morning.. and even aksed her ghani gehri neend maa so rahi thi..he is sooo cute.. pleaseeeeeeeeeee creatives dnt make him gay.. make him love vidya,.. they are gorgeous together..
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update, Sunlight!!!πŸ‘

I cracked up in two scenes! One, when Jaggi tells Imli that he has no idea what is going on in the house! One son seems to run away from his marriage, the other can't seem to wait getting married! πŸ˜†

And the second one, Aditya pretending to not know Priya's name in front of his Mom! πŸ˜† Sly devil, indeed! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by poppy2009 - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update..

Poor vidya..

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update............i just love aditya's guts.............πŸ‘
the way he cares n helps priya is just so sweet........😍