Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Jyoe

shreya-- be optimistic..unless she stays in PN..how is her romance gonna start with Baaji..n then may the be duo will play cupid to get Dutta n Naku more closer n finally our wishes to see the football team may come true..high hopes na..par hope par duniya kayam hai..aur LTL main toh hum sirf hope hi kar sakte hai!!! n in a way its good she stays in PN..as hers is al lively character..hope she brings some life in Duttas life n the PN..otherwise that place looks like a ghost house with so much sannata except when baaji is around..everyone is either plotting some evil plans,,giving weird looks or only hiding secrets..

high time there was some life put into the show, PN house n Dutta's life..n hope madhu is able to do that!!!

oye hoye baaji ke foreign returned gal..lol!!!😆

Arre place will lively automatically with tasha football team. 😆
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
**Ruby jumps with joy**
When I first heard DP say that she has a daughter Madhu - Soni Singh was the first actress that came to my mind to play her. I had liked her very much as a good sister in Aise Karo Na Vida. Even in AKNV she was shown as coming from abroad. I watched her for a few episodes till the kidnapping track of Reva after which the story did not appeal to me so I stopped watching it.
She seems to be a good choice to play a sweet and positive character. It should be interesting to watch how long it takes Dutta to start liking her. She should also look good against Baaji.😛😛
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jyoe

@ Zuby....i know..even i was sooo wanting that she shd be someone who could give it back to equally ..infact more to the evil trio..esp kala!!! koi toh unki akal tikhaane lagane waali chahiye the..i hope they develop madhu's character from the simple girl to a smart girl who knows wats happening in PN house n show her paani phering on kala's plans!! pls pls pls CVs yeh toh kar do!!! kala needs to have brakes applied n hope madhu does it!!!

C'mon girls...all the giving it back is whole and sole adhikar of the female lead.
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

C'mon girls...all the giving it back is whole and sole adhikar of the female lead.

Shreya did u mean Naku by any chance with that???😲😆 Let her first reveal her own truth ..then we will see if she actually gives it back to the evil trio.from what i know abt naku till now she wont harm an ant....she might just say bappa will teach the trio a lesson..or time will teach lesson to evil trio..bappa aur waqt par sab chod do types....the day naku decides to teach the trio a lesson or two n give it back good......i will chadao mithai in mandir!!😆 n did u forget..she was the most happiest of all when dutta got back kala in the PN.😆

So, i think we shd give this adhikar to someone else only to be at safe side..i cant trust nakku with this job!
Edited by Jyoe - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyoe

Naku will defo give it back to the evil trio...she is Dutta's raksha-kavach, remember?
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

hopefully she'll help nakku during FR

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Woop Wooopppp

Welcome Madhu... Can't wait for another love story to kick start!
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

welcome welcome welcome, dutta ki band bajana madhu, in a positive manner, so she will mingle around the house and find out about the evil trio,,,

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yiiiiiiipi nivi this is good news tanx a lot 4 sharing guys ye tank god i like soni i loved her work in aise karo she was a lovely sis there as well i am super happy that is soni dutta's little sis i knew cvs will not let us down. yiipi roops oops u got rival u were going to 💔 our baji but there u go.👏 tanx cvs. so happy madhu is positive.😃
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Woot woot now I'm happy no roops and Baji rubbish anymore I like this girl positive lively and loves dutta perfect for Baji!