This show does not give insaf

forums_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Today I had watched the second episode and as usual I loved the story.

As time passed by the truth began to reveal but there was no solution to the issue even when it was completely known who was at fault and who wasn't
This was a serious issue and they ended it with "say sorry" "never do it again" "you are a bad man" "change"

I personally don't think that they meant the apology with all their heart, they will still drink, try to sell their daughter and the mama will again try to take advantage of the bahu.

This seems to me just a "story telling" show. Yes you are bringing different issues of India infront of the public. Nice, cool- now what?

Solve it woman!

This show would have gained a higher level of respect from me if they would have found a proper solution at the end rather than end it off with "sorry" or "don't do it again"

Yeah the show is fun to watch, great entertainment. But these are real stories and real issues {as far as i know}, you just cannot leave it as that. Solve it !!!

This show needs to be renamed to "Rakhi ka kahaniya" {Sorry my hindi is terrible}

This is just my personal opinion, would love to hear what you have to say.
Edited by forums_girl - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amardeep thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactly, what I was thinking. I love this show, however solutions needs to be more concrete.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
exaclty.. but what do you propose? cuz like app ki kechari(star plus) rakhi ka insaaf does not have any legal support.. so what do you think rakhi should do for a  better insaaf..
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what is your problem!!!!!!!! When it would be a actress like ayschwaray or rani you would never say something like this
neeshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Me too just saw 2nd episode.........

But thr was not justice at end, thts really sad........
I felt bad 4 tht grl...........
brainychild92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: t.basra3

what is your problem!!!!!!!! When it would be a actress like ayschwaray or rani you would never say something like this

if it was ashwariya or rani.. i never would've watched and by chance if i did, i'd be more pissed cuz if ash wasn't the queen of bollywood.. she is also a bachan! and they have enough money to bathe in.. so there is no reason for her not to give proper justice!   

as for rakhi.. did u see the second episode.. the girl got married at 15 and was harassed by her husband's mama, mami, and husband.. in all this we don't know if her mom-in-law is in all of this!   saying sorry is not justice!  (the first episode.. i felt justice was done to the kid by allowing him to stay with his aunt   but there was no justice here..)

this has nothing to do with the host.. its the fact that its called rakhi ka insaaf.. now if my family went on there... then sorry would be a solution(cuz our problems aren't that big)  but the girl being harassed.. not right..
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
this show is gud, but the way it is shown isnt gud

they look like paid actirs
forums_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

exaclty.. but what do you propose? cuz like app ki kechari(star plus) rakhi ka insaaf does not have any legal support.. so what do you think rakhi should do for a  better insaaf..

If it does not have legal support, then why is the name "Rakhi ka insaf" How are they giving insaf to people? But telling them that they are right and the others are wrong? That does not solve anything. It was fun to watch the first episode, but at the second episode, seeing the show to conclude to nothing made me feel remorse and pityful for the show and especially for the girl.
Dont have the show for moral's sake or bring legal support to have a better name of the show rather than the puzzle of "is it real or not".

Originally posted by: t.basra3

Im sorry 😕 But what have i said wrong for u to get so excited? 😕 It is not about rani or whoever hosts it. I dont even care if the highest celebrity hosts this show, in the end they are brining unsolved serious issues infront of the public and that is what is my problem. Unsolved issues.
brainychild92 thumbnail
ur right and after today's episode i feel the show's name shouldve been THE RAKHI SAWANT SHOW or something and not rakhi ka insaaf..
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ur right, rakhi cant even give proper and accurate solutions to their problems.   same i think that the show should have been call rakhi sawant instead of rakhi ka insaaf wen there in actual she does no insaaf.  so wats the point in pretending.

neway these are my thoughts.......