Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sarita21992

ok but i wanna know what they wanted in d first place, i mean when they came they had on idea abt maan n his money.what issues they had with geet? N also i wanna know the reason behind geets fathers apprehension abt his brother n geets custody.

dear i will sure tel you in next parts..
all the past story .. just wait.  and tons of thanks in taking so much interested in my FF.
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

dear i will sure tel you in next parts..

all the past story .. just wait. and tons of thanks in taking so muchinterestedin my FF.

u r really sweet:-). I was just being eager coz i m bidding good bye to tis geet forum, lovely IF, n of course all these sweet ffs soon. Not hamesha k liye.... Just for two months, hav to study for my end sem exams srsly. So for me all suspense n stories will now unfold after xmas. Till then, all d best 4 ur ff s n keep writing:-)
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

hi dear readers
 i have not seen your comments for ages at my FF's  please tell me  should i pm you are not as i really feel frustrated when i dont see your comments ..i am not getting where are you all.dear comments are only the way which tell me to carry on or to finish FF's... really i am confused as few of you were my regular readers , i am fed up of it ..feeling like i am wasting my time ....
if you dont want to read or you feel my ff's boring tell me i will not pm you in future ..
as a writer i have that right to ask you...if i can sit for hours to type a update for you all cant  you all take out 5 min's to comments... do tell me who want PM's and  who will comments as i see your comments at other posts .. why should i  waste my time in PM you? or typing updates i really feel disgrace... 
this FF will be ending at part 20  as i am really fed up now ..first mod who had throw  ff's here. and let their fav writer FF stay at Geet forums ..then you all who dont comment

an annoyed 
writer 
Edited by naddiya26 - 13 years ago
123pritha thumbnail
awesome update
happy diwali
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiii
awesome ff
loved it
loved maaneet
they r so cute
love dadi meera dev and the children
hope the old man doesn't separate maaneet
cant wait 4 more
con soon
plz add me 2 ur pm list
thanks
ArjunKiAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
plzzz add me to ur  pm list.... nice update...............
kirannaryani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow that was really nice plz cont soon dear
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey naddiya
ur ff is realy realy awesome
I love reading it...n try my level best to comment to every post of urs
plzzzzzzzzzz do not end it esp DESPAIR....
its a humble request
cyberprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

hi dear readers
 i have not seen your comments for ages at my FF's  please tell me  should i pm you are not as i really feel frustrated when i dont see your comments ..i am not getting where are you all.dear comments are only the way which tell me to carry on or to finish FF's... really i am confused as few of you were my regular readers , i am fed up of it ..feeling like i am wasting my time ....
if you dont want to read or you feel my ff's boring tell me i will not pm you in future ..
as a writer i have that right to ask you...if i can sit for hours to type a update for you all cant  you all take out 5 min's to comments... do tell me who want PM's and  who will comments as i see your comments at other posts .. why should i  waste my time in PM you? or typing updates i really feel disgrace... 
this FF will be ending at part 20  as i am really fed up now ..first mod who had throw  ff's here. and let their fav writer FF stay at Geet forums ..then you all who dont comment

an annoyed 
writer 

Nadiyya , I have started reading your ff only recently and thoroughly enjoyed reading it, Please dont stop writing, do continue. I think like all other FFs your FF is also moved here , when it is loved reading by others it doesnt really matter where it is and it is not only for you.
So please dont get hurt and do continue writing , will defnitely try and reply for every update of yours :) keep going.
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Di please dont do this!!!
I love this FF!!!
Please continue with it!!!

The last part was fabulous!!!
Loved it to bits!!!