sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Sorry for the delay in giving the update. I came online and realised just now that Arti was not able to put update due to tv problem. I say sorry for the delay.

Abhi's parents are worried about Abhi as he does not go for work, does not spend time with his daughter and stays like a recluse in the room. He is in the room with all things they had bought for the new born put in mess in the bed. He just keeps thinking about Neha. Abhi's parents think he cannot be like that and he should try to get over the sorrow as it is 2 months since Neha passed away.

Simran is in the hospital and has come very early. As usual she looks sad. Dr.Brian comes in and asks her why she is so early. He tells her that the hospital can withstand her absence for a day.He asks her how she is and she says she is trying to cope with the situation. She says Neha's last wish keeps haunting her. Brian says its not that Neha wanted Simran to take care of her child. She actually meant Abhi and Simran should marry and then take care of the child. Simran says this cannot happen.

In America, they show the hospital scene where Chavi is in bed, unconscious with oxygen mask over her face. Ria, Manas and Sonu are there. Ria cries very badly seeing her daughter in such a condition. Manas consoles her and hugs her. Sonu is there and he sees it. He does not react but keeps looking at Chavi.

In London, Harsh and Kath are angry that Simran has said she wont be attending the wedding. Kath calls Simran who is at home. She tells Simran that it is bcos of Abhi and Simran that they are getting together and she wont marry unless they come. Then Harsh takes the phone and tells Di, that he is very angry with her. She says she cannot come there as she is depressed after Neha's death. He says Abhi should also come. Harsh then says he will postpone the wedding and do it only when she comes. Then Simran says she will consider about it. He tells her to convince Abhi also.

She then calls Shaguna and tells her that Harsh is angry and that they have to go to London. She says she wants to take Astha and Shaguna wit her but there will be a problem as Shaguna does not possess a passport. Shaguna says she has one as she had made it with an intention of going to Dubai.

Just then, Abhis parents arrive. They tell Simran that they are not albe to see Abhi in such a state and ask Simran's help to change his mood. Simran then asks them whether she can try convincing him to come to London for the wedding. They say yes.

Simran then goes to Abhi's house . Abhi is in his room holding a photo of Neha. She goes near him and tells him that he has to come over this. Abhi says there is no place where he will not be reminded of Neha. Then Simran asks him about the London trip.First he does not agree but later says he will think about it. She says there is no time for that and asks him to say yes now. He says yes. She is delighted.

In london, Bua and Puaji are worried about Abhi's coming to London. Amla says Saurabh will not like it. Puaji says he has changed and will not fell it that much bcos he will be seeing Simran and Astha after a long time. Amla says she is terribly worried and knows her brother's reactions.

Saurabh and Puaji are having a morning jog when Puaji wants to tell Saurabh about Abhi's coming but he cannot. They then rush to the house as all are arriving by flight.

Harsh has gone to pick them up. Simran, Abhi, Harsh, Shaguna and Astha are in a car. Shaguna keeps asking what the buildings are as the car passes and Simran keeps answering. Sahguna is os Excited and starts screaming. Abhi looks disturbed and in a momentary action, screams at Shaguna and asks her to stop talking. All are stunned and the driver even stops the car.Simran tells Abhi that she wants to talk to him. Both get down from the car.

In America,Ria tells Simran that its a long time since they have come her and Manas is losing his work leave and that Sonu is losing his classes. She asks them to return. Sonu is sleeping in the room. Ria then tells Manas that she has decided to be here with her daughter. She says she has got used to Manas being wit her , but she cant take the risk of laeving her daughter alone now. Manas looks shocked.

Simran asks Abhi what was the reason in screaming at Shaguna. I know you have felt bad over your reaction but what is the point in feeling after you have shouted at her, asks Simran. He says he is sorry. She then tells her he has to try to come over this. This is what he had told her when she had the accident and when she was going thro a bad phase. She says now she is trying to bring him back to normal but for that she asks Abhi to promise her that he would help her. Abhi then promises holding Simran's hand. Simran is in tears of joy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update, i had missed yesterday's episode.

I don't know why are they showing dr manas's track, it does not seem to be connected with the main track at all unless they plan to get simran and manas together, which again seems very unlikely.
sree thumbnail
But they cannot just avoid Manas as he was one of the central characters till recently.
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanx 4 the update sree!!

๐Ÿ˜‰

rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks a million for the update. i was disturbed withot the update yesterday.
richakang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thx for trhe update sree ....
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update... thanx Sree...

I think it's so refreshing that they've shifted the venue to London.. we get to enjoy a change of setting now.. and I'm all the more curious about the new twist ๐Ÿค”
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank God and thank you Sree for ur update๐Ÿ˜Š I wwas so upset with the other update that I did not even follow the story properly and later did not have the stomach to go through that stuff again !!
sree thumbnail
ya, i understand. Minnie, after seeing the other update, i thought that update would not have ben posted at all (you know what happened after that!!!),if i had posted my update on time. So sorry for the delay.