Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@jyoti but misunderstanding is Ekta way na??this new character is ekta way??😊 I know geet was not tulsi or parvathy who yell but are not strong but this is getting into ekta track a bit
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@D - naah i disagree wit u. Geet's been quietly becoming stronger confrontation per confrontation. Think about her first interaction with Sasha. Intervening onces lyk where she sends Sasha to Maan as she meets his fake fiance criteria and the last confrontation the day of the engagement. Do you see a groW*H in Geet? I certainly do. Also, she cared for office ka gossips slowly less and less as she became more and more lyk him. Cummulating in her confronting Rasika then the MAAN himself when it was needed. Even locked him in a room. To show Maan defending her and attaining justice for her maybe where the CVs were headed. But, even then the promo suggested she wanted to tell him the truth. Now. She definitely will. And thats guudddddd. She has honoured or tried to honour his belief in "Vishwaas and Bharosa" and become Maan ki Geet even though she is now truly sabse hui Parayi. 🀣 Krap D. I didn't want to post today😑
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 13 years ago
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Arreee I think Jyo ghost has gotten into me today....😑

but people thand pao....so what there is a little distance...distance only makes the heart grow fonder....

the more people miss treat kudie the fiercer munda will return when he gets better....

also it was necessary for this track to take place now....Geet knows who her culprit is, she knows where to find her...there is nothing to hide....plus people were doubting her character...what ever problems she has had before she has taken them onto herself but comeon when people point at her character and also munda's...kudie can't just stand there and hear it all without reacting....

Also so what the munda is the last one to find out...she was looking for him to tell him but circumstances were such that she had to tell the truth before she told him the truth....I think he too would prefer that she confront the culprit when she gets the chance regardless of timing...plus she was told no one knows when he is coming back....the kudie is not to blame...(Yes you all heard it right..Polki defending the kudie)

now even if munda comes back without knowing the truth and realizes that kudie is not there...he will find out from the office staff that she stood up for herself and he will be proud of the fact that she stood up for herself...

Also Aditya is said to be an NRI coming with a purpose....Geet may in the beginning distrust him, but he will gain her trust and help....he may be her boss...he may not...who knows....I till think he is Vicky is Aditya's cloths...maybe he too has a score to settle in a positive way with MSK..to stand on his own two feet and prove to his brother....

One brother got kicked out and committed a crime...the second left and made something of himself....

Plus Geet can then bring the two brothers back together while Aditya brings Maneet together....

Dadi will eventually realize her folly and Geet being the good kid that she is will probably try to unite the family...

there is a whole lot of story left so don't panic...sit back and relax and enjoy the show....

after all it is just a show...
Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MarshP

Pallo: Just admit it......You want Maan's Pants on fire PERIOD! You don't care about how it started 🀣

Lolli u kno me sooooo well!!!!🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
spshastr thumbnail
RD I dont think geet would have accepted that its his baby but MSK would have shut her up and I am glad that did not happen.😊
Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@jyoti: loved your first paragraph. i've not read the rest yet. but i want to tell i always wanted or wished that geet would stand up for herself and punish dev without anyone's help. but was apprehensive. but i am glad that cvs did this.πŸ‘. that really made geet to stand out
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ all
just curious
how CV going to get Dev's DNA to match and have paternity test???

Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Also all the question of munda claiming to be the baby's biological father was never there.....else how can Geet get justice...the baby is the key and it would have eventually come out that Dev is the sperm donor....also the timeline doesn't fit....

This had to be done...and as Jyo said...now when munda raises the child as his own...the world will admire him even more...
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love how the creatives have taken this story forward. Kudos to them for coming up with this track last minute. Infact i cannot think of a better way for the truth to be revealed.....πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

This story has always been about Geet's struggles. Its only right that it is she & she alone who gets the credit for fighting for justice. Maan's presence at this moment would have made her look weak because he being the man he is would have taken on her fight against the man who cheated her. This way Geet comes out as the winner.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Maan will get his moment when he comes to know the truth. He will get his chance to punish those responsible for Geet's plight.

I am happy Meera finally realized what Dev has actually done. Her giving him support was grating on my nerves but today the creatives showed her realizing her mistake....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Dev once again puts all the blame on NT...😑......this guy is just the limits......Maan's accident has now given him another excuse to not surrender....πŸ˜›

Drashti.....i'm saying this again......you are a fantastic actor......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gurmeet......it was great to see you back on screen albeit for close ups.......waiting to see you back in full form....πŸ˜ƒ

All in all a fabulous episode.....πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ.....although i don't understand how the new entry fits in with this track i have full faith in the creatives so will wait to see what they show.....😊
spshastr thumbnail

Jyo my only issue is how long this separation track will play out. IF its ekta cvs it will go on for a whileπŸ€’πŸ˜•