Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Oops Y did i reserve?🤣🤣

1. Swati Pandey - do read her interview. BRILL! And her work? SUPERB!
2. DD is always fantastic and GEET is OUTSTANDING. Sabse Hui Paraye - Why? Becoz she is that STRONG! Afta this it shud be Geet ki Maan not Maan ki Geet!.. She can train him instead of the other way around.
3. CVs - Did u forget something? Say that coochie coo scene btwn DevEra where he tells her he did wat he did to Geet for Money but, took de Honey anywayz! Nah? Not even the lovely glass breakage! Chalo, Meera's a Ghajni ya tube lyk Den ka aam juntah😈🤣
4. Police mistreatment but, for one woman😆 Perfect. Juss 1 question - DNA match ke liye donation chahiye. It cannot be sole endeavour🤓 Think on that!
5. NT - me haaat u lyk Maan haats Geet🤗
6. Dev nah AS- Akting Reform School and pretty please ensure its Boarding😃 U will learn fasta!
7. Taveez wit MSK and Geet chasing him... how does MU happen here? Bring it on Swati & Noodle Co.!😛
8. Aditya - Vicky? Lawyer? Rich NRI here to beat Maan? Maan's Chaddi Buddy? Sammy Aunty's BF? Kya Hai Yeh? Bolo, na GEET! Oops was channeling possessed spirits🤣🤣 I juss don't care M'aam😛 I juss want Maaneet. Jaldi se. Rest can go for a Toss!🤪 Oops those possessed spirits juss won't leava ma keyboard. Maybe if i hit "Update Post"!
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOSERS! i love YOU all 🤗
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jyooooo GC is back. i liked his close ups. Now waiting for monday for him to be back in full form.
I think NT and daado will try and brainwash him😕
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
All Devils

Aditya is the super hero alter ego of Vicky

Superman is the alter ego of Clark Kent
Spiderman is the alter ego of Peter Parker

So Aditya is the alter ego of Vicky
🤣 🤣 🤣🤣

He got himself a new identity when he left home....that is why munda couldn't find him with all the security agencies working for him

and why Aditya you ask of all names....he took Adi SIr's name cause no one would suspect that....

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@All:Ok why people r guessing that Aditya will hv hots for Geet😕😆...he might b Geet's new boss😉,..thats it😆...the writer of Geet said office romance in different setting..so this means Geet might work in a different office where MSK will go to woo her...simple😆
starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ok, folks, here's my take for today….

Dev/NT Geet confrontation continues. Geet faces them head-on. Wow, Geet I was so, so proud of you today. Dev finds out about the pregnancy and asks NT. But Geet is in no mood to forgive any transgression….If NT knows, Dev must know. Geet fires one volley after another exposing the entire HP track, how a small town, innocent, 18-year old was exploited to Meera, Sasha and rest of the office staff.

When Maaneet are ready to leave for Manali, Geet had said that this was her battle, one she would fight alone. Today that circle was completed. Her faith in Maan, his teachings and support made her bring out the truth in front of the same crowd that ridiculed her. What she did required a lot of courage, self-respect and adherence to truth. She is still loyal to the 2 things that are important to Maan in a relationship – Faith and Truth.

Even in her anger she has the presence of mind to thank her perpetrators for giving her the courage to lead her life. Mein ek nayi geet hoon jise apne pairon par khada hona aata hai….thank u for teaching me how to live.

Will bring u to justice,,,try n stop me if u dare. We wanted justice for Geet. We wanted to send Dev to jail for his crime. Well, today, Geet took the first step in that journey.

After she bumps into Dev at the engagement, Geet was in a quandary, what should she do? Does she seek justice or move on with Maan? What kind of a message would she be giving to women like her if she went with Maan? All such women do not have an MSK in their lives. Today Geet sent out a strong message to all women out there in her situation….be brave, stand up for yourself, expose the criminals, bring them to justice. Learn to live life by turning this unfortunate situation in your life …let the truth liberate you.

Swati – Fantastic dialogues. Absolutely loved every word Geet says in the confrontation….there was no wiggle room left for Dev/NT/Sasha or anyone in there. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Post confrontation

----------------------

As Geet walks out she remembers Maan, misses him and his support terribly in her hour of need. Apko is waqt mere saath hona tha …at that moment Maan is wheeled out. Geet, don't u see, Maan is still with you, but he is incapacitated. He is with you in your fight.

CVs - this is how I interpreted that scene. Pls don't disappoint me. Continue Maaneet being there for each other, come hell or high water. You have put a lot of equity in building up their relationship. GCs absence did create a challenge for you. But you've handled it admirably. When GC returns, DO NOT SEPARATE MAANEET. Viewers have been patient, waiting for GC to return. I don't think they will like it if you go ahead with the 'misunderstandings' as Swati mentioned in her TT interview. You must complete the Parineeta Metaphor.

Meera disowns Dev

-----------------------

The PH had said that Meera had a positive role. I didn't believe it, but sensed it after watching Meera's reaction when Dev tells her about Geet. But Dev had not disclosed that he slept with her. He also did not know about the pregnancy. Today, when Meera hears Geet's side of the story, her sense of discrimination – right vs wrong, is strengthened. That is why she is disgusted with herself that she trusted Dev and supported him.

Police Station Scene

------------------------

Another example of how a complainant, especially a female is treated at a police station. Loved the way the female police officer gives Geet a hint to get DNA evidence. We'd talked about this hypothesis in the den. It may seem absurd in the current situation but knowing Nissar and his team, they will complete this circle.

At the hospital

-----------------

After the police station, Geet's next stop is at the hospital, probably pursuing the DNA path. She remembers the last time she'd visited the hospital with Maan booking it solely for her. Again as she misses Maan, he is being wheeled in on his way to ER.

GC – bless you ! It was wonderful getting a glimpse of you … not an old shot. Totally loved the dupatta scene. Had missed it all last week. Again, CVs, hum Maaneet romance dekhne ke liye aatur hain.

When Maan wakes up, he will see the piece of dupatta and know that Geet is with him. If Geet can sense it now, Maan will definitely realize upon gaining consciousness.

Drashti – once again, today, you blew us away with your performance. Pls take a bow.

Swati – Super, super dialogues. I read your TT interview. The only thing I did not like was you saying that Maaneet misunderstandings will be taken to a new height….makes me very uncomfortable. I want Maaneet romance. I want Maan to super-duper proud of his Geet. You have built him up to be a very strong personality which is made even stronger with Geet in his life. Do not tamper with it….will have such a negative impact on your TRPs that no amount of new faces can restore it.

Nissar – great job in completing circles. Now complete the Parineeta Metaphor when GC returns.

I'm hoping you are bringing in Jay as the third bro, Vicky. I really do not have the stomach for a split between Maaneet.

Another observation – The new Maaneet pic on Geet's FB…is this an indication of the times to come when GC returns?

Over and out.

Edited by starlite7 - 13 years ago
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I have such mixed feelings after watching tonight's epi.....😕

Did not like....👎🏼

DEV.....ahhhh.....hmmmm.....errrrr.....was surplus to the requirement it seemed....it was as if he was NOT there.....

Absolutely NOTHING....a big fat nothing on his face when his whole world was crashing down.....what the hell was that anyway.... 😡

again he is making me use my favorite dialogue when it comes to him.....EXPRESSIONLESS MUCH...???? 🤣

AbsouFreakingLutely liked...👍🏼

Geet was just brilliant....what sensational acting... all the courage and pain were there on her face for the world to see....and she didn't back down...!!!! 👏 👏

This is what makes Geet unique.... standing up for what is right..... 🤗

Geet's self talks were great.... 👏👍🏼
👍🏼

And the BEST part of the epi..... dupatta scene......😍 😍 😍

FATE is the only word that comes to mind.....what is meant to be is meant to be...❤️ ☺️ ❤️

Loved DD...woman, you ROCK like no one else!!!! ⭐️

And GC....awwww....so glad I got to see your head....I mean face.... 😳

Overall...quite a fabulous episode.... 👍🏼

posted on 3rd page...my take
Edited by maansa - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jyoti, Nahin Im not saying from MSK's POV...Im just saying this was really really fast, this twist was just not ready and too irrational for me. You see I said this in yesterday's den too!

It didnt digest too well with me.

Anyway, I trust the creatives and Im sure they will bring us something great!

Maybe they did this to send Dev to jail and forever we get rid of AS, but Im still on convinced!
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Devils....

I am back and with a vengeance....don't worry she already put me around her true humsafar's neck...so even if I am parted I will find my way back...no matter what NT does or Dadi does...it is time to take a stand...also they don't know how munda got me...so I don't think they are going to try to return me to Geet....they may stop her from seeing him...but bhgwan ke ghar me dar hogi andher nahi....

Also Geet needed to do this on her own...she has always said this was her fight and that she needed to fight this alone...I know Polki didn't agree with this before, but I think after seeing Sherni Kudie today, she is okay.....

Wait till munda is all better, she will still need his support. Its not easy to fight the world on your own...no man is an island and kudie can use all the help she can get.

So keep faith...invite all new people into kudie's life with open arms and sit back and relax...

Kahani abhi baki hain

Ms. Taveez
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
PALLO IS HONORED TO ANNOUNCE......MAAN SINGH KHURANA AS THE WINNER OF

BLUE SHIRT TO WHITE IN THE LIFT.....WHOA!!!!
I Can only imagine what he used at the fluid to wash off the foam!
😆😆😆