Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Jyo...πŸ€—. Thank you love! Yeah...I hate this sudden trot from the old leisurely plot...πŸ˜†. That said...I do understand the channel pressures...just feel bad that the story & screenplay gets compromised.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
so it means till this friday geet will be in Aditya's office, if GC comes cack on monday or tuesday .....then wed thursday search for geet by next Friday Maan Geet will be together πŸ˜ƒ good good ....this much separation I can handle comparing to other show πŸ˜†

btw this suddenly came into my mind...Khurana's didn't Invite Mr Chopra in engagement party....not fair

Edited- it means engagement is cancelled as of now ?????
Edited by minnie.reet - 13 years ago
princessey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Yash...glad you liked it...πŸ˜›
yes love for maaneet is like that..dont believe in love in real life thoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sravs_10 thumbnail
@ JO: I completely agree with you
@ All: temporary separation in this series will not be that long as ekta mayya's...it will be a maximum of 5 days or a week till msk will be back and at the rate these people join dots, trust me its fast...and MSK will get it...dont forget we have adhi and pinky at work...we have seen adhi tell everything to MSK previously and adhi wants geet and Maan to get back together.....so we still have adhi and many other cupids...every guy /gal who comes for few days was always a cupid in maaneet's case...so even jay is also going to be one...only in the case of meera it was different she was always made to be the catalyst for geet's truth to come out...but it came out a week before than planned and without MSK....so be positive guys...this show is diffrent and teh Cv's will always amaze you...after sawti's interview , i am more confident that their reunion would be worth the wait...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
441240 thumbnail
@ All: to be honest after reading Swati's article im chilled about the way things are going..... she did say that Dadi will eventually accept Geet and that we're gonna get to see A LOT more Maaneet romance...
plus i was really missing their cute office scenes... so im looking forward to seeing that again even if it's in a different space... i guess MSK will take stalking, obsession and possessiveness to whole new level....
but i kinda feel sorry for MSK... as soon as he gets closer to Geet (in terms of accepting each others feelings)... something happens to seperate them... and then he has to start the chase all over again.... LOL... though i won't sympathise too much... coz i do enjoy those scenes...
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo - MG separation? Looks like the fans got what they wanted 🀣 Someone was saying that they need drama right? Well here it is πŸ˜†
Serious note - My heart sank after seeing Maan come out of the lift, with bloody clothes and the taveez hanging πŸ’” MG's separation is gonna be extremely unbearable but will still watch! I guess this is gonna make me depressed for a couple of days πŸ˜†
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jyoti, I totally agree with you on this one, separation just means a more passionate reunion! Im mentally prepared for it!

Also, when Maan gets better and geet not there he will connect the dots, he will think back at why she brought him to his room, he will think about those eyes and will curse himself for not reading them at that time! Im sure Pinky and Adi will play a pivotal role in this too! They will tell MSK everything that's happened and I'm hoping Sasha's truth comes out too!
Again, Im saying maybe Dev goin to jail is AS goodbye to Geet...god Im only hoping!

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wait what new article? Not the one with Jay in...btw Who's Aditya?

441240 thumbnail
@ Faz: i was heart broken when i saw MSK come out of the lift 😭...
but him being covered in tomatoe ketchup was πŸ˜†
sravs_10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maybe-just

Wait what new article? Not the one with Jay in...btw Who's Aditya?

Jay is aditya and Aditya is jayπŸ˜‰..LOL...Jay is playing the role of Aditya...but we dont know what exactly this Aditya guy will do in this show....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sravs_10 - 13 years ago