Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beagleboy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Pallo-
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpd9Vdt04Vg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
18? Wow! Thats 15 years younger than me!!!!!!!!
beagleboy thumbnail
Now here is Paul McCartney singing you a birthday song [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Pallo a very happy happy birthday to u dear🤗...posted my detailed wishes in your sticky birthday thread😳
Mellowfellow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I just saw the episode...

Drama...or theatrics...but it had me in tears. I sat and wrote all those lines telling Geet she shouldnt feel alone, as Maan is there, but now when I saw the episode, I just didnt know how she had the courage. Its very easy to say stand up and fight, but its very difficult to do the same.
And the way she thought about him. I dont know whether it was GC's absence on screen, but I miss them together. I want Maan to realise and understand the struggle Geet has had to deal with in his absence. I dont want this girl to be alone ever.

This drama getting to me. Someone there...tell me happy things to make me feel better!! NOW!!

Jaya?? Jhan?? Jyo?? Marsh?? Ann?? Anj?? Anyone?? This Devil needs consolation!! 😭
Edited by ykannan - 13 years ago
imzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maan will be soo prouD!! I hope he gets a look at the surveilance footage after he comes back, 😆 now that would be fun, he'd be so pround, ata girl Geet!
luvmaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@YASH me too missed them together,especially during the dupatta scene i'm all in tears😭😭😭
I didnt want that hospital track,but after today's episode I want kudi by munda's side tomoro by any means😈,naya promo jaye bhad main,whenever geet was hurt maan was there,now its high time geet should be by his side,look my munda is so badly hurt😭😭😭 mentally,physically,emotionally and all alone in this state too noone is there besides him 🥺,if cvs dont do this tomoro,i swear i'l🤬

Edited by luvmaneet - 13 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yash...my OBFF🤗...keep remembering that the love they share is mutual. So they will be together again...very soon! Love ya!
Mellowfellow thumbnail
@Rashh...your post cheered me up. You know why??
You were feeling bad for Maan. And I was feeling bad for Geet.

How our lives have intertwined with their lives!!

Thanks a lot though..!! 🤗

@Jaya..............You are here...OBFF!! 🤗
Its true, when they meet I expect no less!!
But I just put myself in her shoes...which I rarely do. And my life just collapsed around me!!
Edited by ykannan - 13 years ago
beagleboy thumbnail
Jaya, Yash- Hi....This place is deserted! How are you?
Mellowfellow thumbnail
Hey Vidya

Me just crying my eyes out at Geet's present state. Needed some solid consolation. Rashh and Jaya are working at that..😳

You want to say nice happy things to me, which make me go back to this delusional world where I can not think about reality!! 😊