Devil's Den:Geet:Lets Admire Her

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
BRILLAINT WORK BY THE CVS TODAY 👏👏👏👏👏
Drashti is brilliant as usual and today CVs hv proved that Geet is the strongest female lead a daily soap has ever produced👏👏...She is the only female lead who has the courage and determination to punish her culprits without any hero's help👏👏....
Often in our blind love for MSK..we forget that show is Titled Geet HSP and not Maan HSP....So it was always Geet's fight for justice and today she achieved her goal👍🏼...MSK is her strongest support system and soon he will be back in support of his lady love and will feel proud of what she did today😳..so lets all appreciate the courageous stand taken by Geet today singlehandedly👏👏👏👏
Dev too proved that he will always remain a coward😃...About Myra blaming Dev that he told her half-truth..well I guess even though Dev told her about his C-night with Geet,mayb Myra still thought he din't do anything with her😆...so she was shocked with pregnency truth...But I m happy that NT told Dev how he is responsible for this pregnency fiasco which was never a part of their plan..so Dev better stop putting all blames on NT now😡😆...and if he is so guilty..why can't he himself go and surrender to the police ??😕..no wonder I gave him this name.."Confused Selfish Soul" and I stand by it
Few things were OTT like the MD of Khurana Constructions had such a huge accident and noone came to know about it😳..but again I m ready to give benefit of doubt to the CVs today considering the fact that they r in crisis situation and they hv limited resources right now😊...so under such circumstances they r doing a good job👍🏼..but mayb its a wake-up call for the channel and CVs to start banking episodes one week in advance from now on😊..
Dupatta moment between Maaneet in hospital is a very good scene😳...and this part of dupatta which remains in MSK's hand will unite them later and will also solve all doubts in Geet's mind at a later stage regarding why he never came to meet her 😳..
Read Swati Pandey's interview on Telly-Tadka here ..she is writer of Geet HSP..and she clears everyone's doubts regarding Maaneet's future and other happenings in the show😃

Created by Neha Awesomesause

DISCLAIMER
The information, discussions and anything else contained herein, are copyright infringement of the Devil's Den ONLY. People who read the everyday discussions on this thread and steal our ideas, predictions, news and then spread/leak it over to the whole forum are kindly asked to KEEP AWAY from the Devil's Den. Yes, we know we are cool and it's not easy to keep away from us....so as a matter of fact we kindly ask you guys to keep what you read within yourselves!
THANK YOU...kindly take NO OFFENSE!
also everyone is welcome to take part in the discussions......we are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....COOL TO HANG OUT WITH
-Devils of the Devil's Den

THE DEVIL'S NOTE-

We Devils would like to ask certain people, as in people who dont get along with the Devil's Den residents, to stay away from the Den...yes maybe you think this is rude but WE LOVE OUR DEN and dont want our moods spoiled because of some unwanted people posting in this Den. We are people who like to have some fun and we certainly wouldnt want the atmosphere of our Den spoiled because of some unwanted people posting and spoiling everything.

DEVIL'S PLEDGE

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me

"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"We, the Devils, hereby Pledge that we shall not discuss about spoilers anymore."
"We shall keep our mouths shut on the spoilers even if we are dying to talk about it"
"If there is a time that we cant keep away from the overwhelming spoiler-effect, we shall PM fellow Devils and refrain from posting in the Den"
"We, the Devils, Pledge that if we ever slip up and leak information to other non-Devils, that shall be the end of our Devil's Den residency!"
"We hereby pledge that whatever said and done in the Den shall remain in the Den"
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Once again Maan's sherni has made me proud.....(I call her Maan's sherni because he is the one who taught her to be what she is today.)

Brilliant episode today! I felt proud, sad, and happy all at once. Proud because of the strength Geet has displayed, sad because eof her pain and solitude, and happy because she has finally broken out on her own.

I remember saying once that Maan is Geet's teacher and one day the student will break out and tackle the world on her own, without her savior. Today she has done it! 👏 Geet has finally taken a step on her own. I'm so happy! Yes Maan should have been at her side, but this was her battle to begin with. I always wanted her to fight on her own and Maan just help on the side. Now both will happen. She is an inspiration to many girls who have suffered a similar fate. Thank you CV's more the wonderful messages you have given to so many that are hopeful. In a way, even if it came so suddenly, I love that they have shown Geet to be so strong and independent. 👏

The dialogues were great!! 👍🏼 Barry Dhillon usually impresses. I really liked the lines Geet thinks when Maan is being pulled out of the elevator : "aapki us halki si muskurahat ki, jo hoto se zyada aapki ankhon mein dikthi hain. Woh mujhe aage barne ka hosla dete hain." That is why Geet needs Maan, its not about him supporting her but rather that he gives her confidence to believe in herself.

It is understandable that Geet feels a bit neglected by him. After all she does not know what happened to Maan. This was the justification i was speaking of yesterday. If Maan was not by her side, there had to be a good reason. Obviously this step was taken due to the absence of Gurmeet. I really applaud Gurmeet for his work ethics. He was still willing to give some close ups despite his ill health. Wish all the best for him. 🤗 When Maan wakes up, I do not doubt for a second that he wont go running to his Geet. 😳 Even if Geet tries to run, do you think that Maan will ever let her? Of course not! He will woo his lady love and bring her back. 😉

Another block in the road; the police officers. This is the Cv's buying a bit more time. 😆 Now Geet will do a DNA test. Well I'm not so sure DNA test will happen tomorrow as Geet will find out that the love of her life is lying in a hospital bed. I feel that there will be more walls that will barr her from Maan and she will misunderstand and leave, but all will be well once Maan is awake. 😉 I hope that Geet does gets to do the DNA test. The more proof she has against Dev and Naintara the better. By the way, how will Geet get Dev's DNA sample?

Now my only complaint about the epi is Abhinav. where was his reaction and expressions? he stood there like a tree. The more and more i watch him i feel flustered. He is an actor right? So why doesn't he act?!!! 😕 Dev finds out that he has gotten Geet pregnant and he does not emote much at all. 😵 I'm very disappointed. There is one constant look on his face and i see no improvement. Nissar/Neol please do something! By the way do you guys pay actors to just stand there? I'm curious because thats what Abhinav seems to do all the time. Its very visible that his "acting skills" are lacking when he has such good actors working with him. You have all these strong an unique characters and then you have Dev. The character is loosing its charm.

I would like to say something regarding the speed of the show. Yesterday i said the show might have been going too fast. I was caught by surprise. But today I have a different view. 😆 I think the CV's know what they are doing and the future is promising. 😉 What better way to show that Geet has grown as an individual than to show her on her fight on her own, without Maan for once? I think Cv's have made a good move here. 👍🏼

I really believe the cv's have something good up their sleeves to salvage what they have unraveled. Maan's absence in the pregnancy revelation doesn't matter as much as I thought. 😆Things will fall nicely into place in the upcoming weeks.
😉 So I say, sit back and enjoy the ride.

I'm looking forward to next week though. When Maan comes back, I'm interested in seeing how they stitch all this back together.

Lastly, there will probably be a small separation between Maan and Geet, but remember distance makes the heart grow fonder. It will last only a few days. The longer the separation the sweeter the reunion. 😉 Things will turn out good. Keep faith in the CV's.

Drashti Dhami was superb!!!! 👏

Over all an EXCELLENT episode!

Edited by ann65 - 13 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Since I am so busy with managing my trip I thought atleast let me tell you my views on last 2 epis...

Well here goes my Verdict on last 2 days:-

Don't get me wrong but think from a different perspective where this is heading and how will they justify Maan's strong character build up and what was with the Confrontation??? Just have this foresightedness and you will know why I am saying this...They just cannot waste the biggest confrontation like this...Anyway this is just the series...and I don't think after some time there can be any curiosity to watch this series when they have lost their biggest Trump Card like this.

Why don't you understand CVs and Nissar that Romance can be the vehicle but not the message??? Here you are hell bent on making Romance the message of this series and not the social issues.

I know that my opinion is different from all the viewers but at the same time I am saying that I loved Geet's strong move but remember this is a series and not a documentary serial or film. There has to be some elements that will keep the interest going which I don't see will be there after some time.

I would have never approved this confrontation and move at all if I would have been Nissar or from the Channel. I could not have afford to lose my biggest Trump card just for the sake of TRPs and that too for a couple of episodes. No. No way. I would have thought how I can have TRPs for the next 6 months and would have designed the story line in that way.

1. I liked Geet's character on these two episodes but not the move.

2. The CVs have spoiled completely the "Biggest Confrontation of the Series".

3. I have a very bad instinct on this move...Its seems so unrealistic and dramatic to me. All of a sudden it should not have been done this way.

4. We need to remember that its a series and certain things were supposed to be done on a gradual and logical way...I don't think this is illogical but what I mean to say is that the sudden change cannot happen this way atleast the way the character build up they have done. So, it is very Irrational.

5. Where does MSK stand now here??? Mind I am not at all a MSK Fan and I am never biased to any character here at all. I always say or write taking into consideration all the perspectives. Now, I donno but this would have made Maan's character the most coveted one...See this was the time and turning point of the series after the engagement where the story line would have made his role the KING of Tele Industry...

6. Why did Meera get angry with Dev??? Ekta CVs just go and check the videos where Dev tells everything to Meera and he didn't tell about Geet's pregnancy as he didn't know about it...

7. Lastly but not the least this is not how Nissar and Richa's mind works. So, Something's definitely is wrong Big Time. And if this came out of Nissar's mind then I must admit that I read him all wrong since the beginning.

Just look how he portrayed the "Declaration of Love" and do you think that Nissar will portray the "Biggest Confrontation" in front of the world like this??? And if you think he can then I must say you don't even know how Nissar works or I am completely wrong about him.

Think from a Director's angle??? What is the interest after this??? This is not the way the story can be moved...I liked Geet's character here and I am liking even the strong Geet but overnight this cannot happen and all of a sudden ....but there is BIG BUT...

Try to understand how this series is working since last 3-4 months...they really have spoiled the entire essence of this series....think from the very beginning how this series works...you all are liking how she is working but believe me this should not be the way.....

What is the RUSH??? Its not the way to portray...I cannot make you understand but you will see in the later stage...The new Ekta CVs have wasted the biggest Trump Card of Geet HSP
Edited by doodleberry - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Geet I look up to you Everytime I fall
Because you teach me to fight for the truth against all
*Ash hides herself in the pillow for doin sum pathetic liness*😆
res
Short Take(Incase I don't make it)
-Geet Go Girl love ur Strenghth Day by Day Uff Gal u make m proudd..Sasha ko shut up NT ka haath pakda Mwaahh the way u jus walked out me wanted sum other dhamakedaar BG than MAAAHIIII😡....
-NT I love her man Best Villn da way she was smilin when Meera was leaving and da Permission line😆Perfect u need sumone lyk tht to give Dev a reality Check⭐️...So Karishma u hav overshadowed AS sooo much wid ur expressionns wid ur GOL GOL eyes POPPING out..👏⭐️
-Incase of AS well sumthing is better than nothing atleast u put ur eyes down for the guilt Everything else ur expression thruout was😳...
-Parneet u did an awsum job wid ur expressions too U nd karishma totally overshadowed AS..
Go on GALS RULEE..
-Geet walkin down da stairs Ok I knw she was lost in thots but still sumone was on a stretcher in front of her and she was over like Upstairss and he was downstairs..Quite Unrealistic tht she didn;t notice it..I knw u hav issues but still It didn't make sense to me🤓..or maybe jus tryin to drag it wid GC not feelin well..me gonn give a chance there..
-Police Station scene TYPICAL india..but thanku for showing Reaity😃
-Da dupatta Scene was beautiful DUPATTA Uff always their connection...Munda is strong even when he is unconscious he did not leave it😃😳NUrse tore itD da dupatta FBs were amazin but wiat u forgot da most IMP one da first tym they meet Blue DUPATTA it falls on his head nd he knws she is in trouble and from there the beautiful Daastan started..😳..
-Geet realising if it is Maan sir I am confused whethr she saw him she probably did but then d apromo where does it connect hre wonder wat CVz have in store for us😕jus hav to wait nd watch..and geet running trust me this bacha is cuming out RUNNING...😆
-DD I love you YOu are carrying it all on ur houlders u portayed all emotions perfectly hurt, detrmination, anger everything MWAHH I lub uu for makin me fall for ur character..
-Gc eeks u luk sick I knw u were meant to be luking sick but still me jus hd goosebumps lukin at ur closeups but atleast we had sum..Happy too have a glimpse of him😃jus I can breathe a bit now..
-Cvz I kinda wanted dis to cum slowly wid chain of events wid Maan findingit out first but here do whole wrld knws accept for Maan😕buh oh well U hav a reason for it so me nt gonna scream abt it..and the lift scene I acttually tried to show wat I wanted but I guess u guys r right in ur Places but still do hav a look
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EQs493Hess[/YOUTUBE]
Overall the Best Episode since Gc fell sick😳
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Oops Y did i reserve?🤣🤣 (I disagree with D😛...will Xplain later y)

1. Swati Pandey - do read her interview. BRILL! And her work? SUPERB!
2. DD is always fantastic and GEET is OUTSTANDING. Sabse Hui Paraye - Why? Becoz she is that STRONG! Afta this it shud be Geet ki Maan not Maan ki Geet!.. She can train him instead of the other way around.
3. CVs - Did u forget something? Say that coochie coo scene btwn DevEra where he tells her he did wat he did to Geet for Money but, took de Honey anywayz! Nah? Not even the lovely glass breakage! Chalo, Meera's a Ghajni ya tube lyk Den ka aam juntah😈🤣
4. Police mistreatment but, for one woman😆 Perfect. Juss 1 query- DNA match ke liye donation chahiye? It cannot be sole endeavour🤓 Think on that!
5. NT - me haaat u lyk Maan haats Geet🤗
6. Dev nah AS- Akting Reform School and pretty please ensure its Boarding😃 U will learn fasta!
7. Taveez wit MSK and Geet chasing him... how does MU happen here? Bring it on Swati & Noodle Co.!😛
8. Aditya - Vicky? Lawyer? Rich NRI here to beat Maan? Maan's Chaddi Buddy? Sammy Aunty's BF? Kya Hai Yeh? Bolo, na GEET! Oops was channeling possessed spirits🤣🤣 I juss don't care M'aam😛 I juss want Maaneet. Jaldi se. Rest can go for a Toss!🤪 Oops those possessed spirits juss won't leava ma keyboard. Maybe if i hit "Update Post"!
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 13 years ago
Mellowfellow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My Ode to Geet today

Girl you are an inspiration

Today you dared which few would have done

Your determination sound

You stood your ground

You fought tooth and nail

Justice shall soon prevail

The sands of time shall fly away

For tomorrow he shall be by your bay

Your strength will be your biggest asset

Something that he shall never forget

His only regret shall be

Him being unable to see

For the girl you became today

And will always remain for everyday

His Geet!!!
Edited by ykannan - 13 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
why do we have to swear for so many things....
shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ jyoti06 Yes we definitely have to commend to see Geet's Character brought to life.

@ doodle Story seems twisted as to what it should have been, or how it was built but I guess desperate situations call for desperate measures..... No one would be happier with the turn of events. Let's hope that the story can be brought back to it's logical flow.....

Well I'm just writing what I saw in the episode

Nyaay ka darwaja hai mera rasta,
Kya Maan se sach mein rahega mera vaasta?
Aaj main ek nayi Geet
Boloon sacchayi ki hogi jeet....

Shukriya bhi adaa kiya
Unko jinhone hai dard diya
Jeene ki hai takat nayi
khojni hai rahein kayeen

Sangharsh ki hain rahein sab
Ruk na nahi hai kisi se ab
Phir bhi doondh rahi hain aankhein usee
Saath jinka maanga hai rab se.....
Edited by shreya_l - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

the episode was brilliant and mindblowing👏

the girl STOOD UP for herself....! and she did it without Maan 👏 she did it herself....it was difficult but she still went through it and stood up!

and yes she has proved that the show is about GEET and her fight against the whole world..!👍🏼

what i would like was to have Geet slap NT😡....just look at the nerve of that woman trying to slap Geet!! some people😵 😳

and Dev...shame on you...he couldnt even admit his mistakes and stood there like a bloody tree😡 i hate him....feeling all guilty and ashamed....could not even say that yes he was wrong....i am sure he wont be able to say anything to Maan as well..........MORON!

and the dupatta scene....i just loved it!😳 the connection they have is just....😍

Drashti was just fantastic👏 and even Karishma with her angry stares...!😆

totally loved the episode....love Geet even more!😃 and yes it was nice to see those close shots of GC 🤣 but those fingers shown for Maan....GC's finger are no match i tell ya....long and manicured😳 well yes i check his fingers out...they are sexy! 🤣
Edited by cacoethes - 13 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Geet Writers:

I loved today's episode. Taken by itself, it displayed everything that is right about this story and this series.

However, I am still struggling with a very fundamental question...why did you jump to this track so fast? In a matter of 24 hours worth of events in Geet's life, you are showing her transition from being happy at getting engaged, to realizing Dev is Maan's brother, confronting him, leaving, struggling with Dev's cliff hanger question on choosing love vs. hate, revealing the truth about her pregnancy to everybody and also going to the police station to turn the criminals in.

Individually speaking, each of these was executed quite well. But when put together and seen from a broader story perspective, it seems incredibly hurried...even given GC's illness. Each of these was a story high point that deserved some more screen time. Instead the screenplay has it all squeezed in to a single week of episodes. For e.g. one big consideration for Geet that you raised last week was should she reveal that Dev was the perpetrator to Maan right away. You had Geet starting to do that soul searching but never gave that introspection any breathing room...why? Was this another editing issue where the channel decided that more "drama" was needed to make up for GC's absence and falling TRPs? If so, I kind of understand, but the story and its logical movement has been compromised.

That said, what is done is done. I hope you can at least show some the following in the next few episodes:

1. Geet reflecting on why getting justice was important to her.
2. Sasha showing some empathy for Geet's situation and regret at her actions. Sasha has not been sketched as an out an out negative character like NT. So she should be shown doing some self-analysis. Otherwise, you leave her as a very one-dimensional character with no long-term potential...a mere caricature of a villain.

Back to today's episode, I loved:

1. Geet's confrontation of Dev & NT. She laid the whole truth out without letting NT or Sasha stop her! I loved that the screenplay did not have Geet breakdown at any point during the confrontation. The tears she displayed was a normal reaction to a dramatic moment...not a sign of weakness.

2. NT's characterization was consistent. She is a sociopath. In her mind, no matter who is hurt, her own selfish ends will always justify the means! Characterization was flawless.

3. Dev remaining the spineless coward that he has been characterized as from day 1.

I was also very puzzled by:

1. Meera being shown telling Dev that he told her a half-truth...huh...say again? Dev did tell her the whole truth including doing it for money...so do we now have a Ghajini Meera? Instead, you could have shown her realizing the true impact of Dev's actions...her perspective changing from that of Dev's friend to that of a woman...that would have been more logical AND powerful.

2. When the chairman of such a big company is being taken out in a stretcher, only a single security guard runs up to inform somebody, that too quite casually.

3. Given that you keep showing Adi & Pinky as Geet's only friends, why did they not follow her when she left?

Closing notes:

1. Drashti, Perneet, Kanika & Karishma...fabulous acting. I hate to keep saying this but Abhinav cannot express emotion to save his life! It is horrifying to watch him in dramatic scenes such as those in the past week.

2. Please show Adi & Pinky going to help their friend...that's what real friends do!

An ode to the Geet Writers:

The episode started
Exactly where yesterday ended!
I love when you display
Such perfect continuity!

Geet demands answers
From Dev and his evil partner!
Let the truth be heard so everybody understands
How an unmarried girl from HSP got pregnant!

You are pregnant? Dev asks
Alas...AS's single expression still lasts!
NT on the other hand,
Tries to stop Geet from speaking her mind!

But Geet, our fearless unstoppable heroine,
Lets NT know, she did not have an abortion!
I will not kill my baby, Geet said,
You & Dev will go to jail instead!

Geet laid her story bare,
Nothing hidden, no one spared!
Spoiling a life just for some money?
Dev, I will make sure NT & you pay!

Dev, as usual, stood and stared
Meet Geet's eyes, he would not dare!
NT remained her evil self
But Meera, thank god she left!

As Geet went to seek justice,
She could only think of Maan and his promises!
She missed his guidance and presence,
He was her strength and she felt his absence!

Maan meanwhile has an accident
In the elevator he was riding in!
But no one important at KC,
Seems to be aware of this catastrophe!

Meanwhile, as was expected,
The police think Geet's story is suspect
So a police woman quietly advices Geet
To go and get the baby's DNA tested!

Determined to punish the criminals
Geet rushes to the hospital!
Her sadness at Maan's perceived rejection
Stops her from seeing his condition!

But today, it was the dupatta's turn,
To remind Geet that Maan's around!
That man on the stretcher,
Oh Maan, could that be you?

So, in the end, Geet Writers,
Kudos for an episode well done!
You've left me debating the future plot
That's what I enjoy...so thank you for that!

👏

Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago