Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Handsome

lolz, asa nahi hay, log us kay khilaaf bilkul bhi nahi hay, buss yaha kay memebr hi hay kun kay yeah TV waloon say related forum hay or veena in sab kay liya nai hay or dosra yeah kay wo Paki hay shaid isliya.

Logoon ki rai dekhni hay to BB4 ki web per dekhain, Jaha per Veena 0% say 32% per ai thi or ab 18% per hay (2nd number)

lekin tum agar dekho ke jistrah veena ko sab galiya de rahehain
including my thread - MY god ppl are abusing veena malik ...
to phir bhi to nahin kaha jasakta ke log khilaf nahin hain...
ya yeh sirf forum meine hi horaha hai?...
Handsome thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dv_freak

lekin tum agar dekho ke jistrah veena ko sab galiya de rahehain
including my thread - MY god ppl are abusing veena malik ...
to phir bhi to nahin kaha jasakta ke log khilaf nahin hain...
ya yeh sirf forum meine hi horaha hai?...

jee hayeah sirf forum per hi horaha hay, may nay facebook page bhi check kia hay, waha per bhi log Veena ki tareef hi kerty hain specially us ki pictures per.

asal may yaha kay members nay ziada ter yeah forum TV serials kay liya hi join kia hova hay isliya wo onhi actors ko support krain gay. otherwise we can see that Veena every time safe (weather its scripted or not) but us ki demand to hay, 😆
larki_punjaban thumbnail
chalo achi baat hai agar Veena bach rahi hai har hafte

bohut mushkil muqabla horah hai iswaqt
Handsome thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dv_freak

chalo achi baat hai agar Veena bach rahi hai har hafte

bohut mushkil muqabla horah hai iswaqt

ha yeah to hay, per may nay to yeah bhi perha tha show kay start may kay Veena will be in top 3 with Shweta and Seema 😆 let see 😳
SenoritaPak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love Veena Malik
Always & Forever ;)
vidyac2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am a Veena malik SUpporter. Add my Name - She is being herself on the show - be it flirting with men, changing her opinions, trusting her true emotions and being honest to herself. I think that is what I like a lot about her. She is honest to herself - no matter whom you are honest to you should be honest to yourself first and she is great with it. here are my reasons to like Veena Malik
- Agreed she liked hrishant in the beginning - but there is nothing wrong for a women to change her feelings for another man. It is all harmones.
- Second when Ashmit was hurt very badly she was a perfect friend and comforted him and stayed with him against the whole house while he was alone. She did not vote Sara even after finding out that Sara voted her out.
- She never abuses anyone in the house. She has her own opinions about others and never lets others to influence in her decision making.
- Ok , who doesn't dance in front of the mirror or talk to themselves - If someone finds it nautanki then sorry to say they are boring people who do not like their own companion
- she wasn't badkaoging Ashmit - she cares about him and so she tells him her feelings.
Last but not the least - when we see lovemaking scenes in TV soaps we love the couple soo much and start becoming their fans. But when we see something like that in reality why to we find it Nautanki - I dont understand. It seems like our Indian viewers like fantasy more than reality.
axa90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidyac2003

I am a Veena malik SUpporter. Add my Name - She is being herself on the show - be it flirting with men, changing her opinions, trusting her true emotions and being honest to herself. I think that is what I like a lot about her. She is honest to herself - no matter whom you are honest to you should be honest to yourself first and she is great with it. here are my reasons to like Veena Malik

- Agreed she liked hrishant in the beginning - but there is nothing wrong for a women to change her feelings for another man. It is all harmones.
- Second when Ashmit was hurt very badly she was a perfect friend and comforted him and stayed with him against the whole house while he was alone. She did not vote Sara even after finding out that Sara voted her out.
- She never abuses anyone in the house. She has her own opinions about others and never lets others to influence in her decision making.
- Ok , who doesn't dance in front of the mirror or talk to themselves - If someone finds it nautanki then sorry to say they are boring people who do not like their own companion
- she wasn't badkaoging Ashmit - she cares about him and so she tells him her feelings.
Last but not the least - when we see lovemaking scenes in TV soaps we love the couple soo much and start becoming their fans. But when we see something like that in reality why to we find it Nautanki - I dont understand. It seems like our Indian viewers like fantasy more than reality.

love ur post n totally agree wd it!!!!
113831 thumbnail

Are bhai , tanik hamara naam bhi jod do aapka list ma. 😊
SenoritaPak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Veena Malik is A Shining Rock Star ;)

larki_punjaban thumbnail
^^ wrent u against her in my thread abt abusing her?
Edited by dv_freak - 13 years ago