Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
great work. you have done good job. nice editing.
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sunny & Addrika - Thankyou so much for liking it. 😃

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That was a very good one Day Dreamer.

Just another request....could you make one with some scenes of Vivek from old episodes as well....showing how he has grown from the newcomer in 'Killer eyes' to what he is now?

-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

That was a very good one Day Dreamer.

Just another request....could you make one with some scenes of Vivek from old episodes as well....showing how he has grown from the newcomer in 'Killer eyes' to what he is now?

Hello Visrom firstly thankyou so much for liking my work. 😃😳 Secondly, it's a great suggestion (I wouldn't exactly say request as I don't take requests, but as suggestion I'll definitely do it.😉) But in this I'll need your help, if you can tell me the episode names in which I can get proper Vivek scenes, then I'll surely do it.😃
visrom thumbnail
See if I said 'suggestion' it would have sounded as if I didn't like your present video. I had to make it clear that your present video is great. About the other episodes....give me some time.
2 scenes are very clear...his entry in Killer Eyes and his moment of hesitation in tackling the criminal in that same episode.
Then the scene in Behrupiya where Abhijeet breaks down and he puts a hand on his shoulder and comforts him.
Will let you know more.
The rest of you can add please.
-De.De- thumbnail

See if I said 'suggestion' it would have sounded as if I didn't like your present video. I had to make it clear that your present video is great. About the other episodes....give me some time.
Awwww... 🤗 Thankyou. OK.. it's a request!

2 scenes are very clear...his entry in Killer Eyes and his moment of hesitation in tackling the criminal in that same episode.
Then the scene in Behrupiya where Abhijeet breaks down and he puts a hand on his shoulder and comforts him.

Sure.. I'll look for them.. There was one episode which was aired recently in which Vivek almost got killed by bomb blast (the case where ACP's friend tried to frame ACP) would you mind giving me the name and dateo f that as well. I'll look at the episode as well, might add some scenes from there too.
Will let you know more.
Please do, it'll be greatful.😊
That'll be helpful guys.

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
That was ACP Pradyuman Giraftaar....it was on Jan 28 I think.
-De.De- thumbnail

Will let you know more.

Hey guys, just a quick note. I'll be making another Vivek VM and as Visrom suggested the episode names for his scene if anyone else has any particular Vivek scene/episode suggestion please tell me by tomorrow as I might start working on vm over the weekend. I've already got Behrupiya and Killer Eyes. If anyone want to add just let me know.
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice work!! and thanks for sharing..😊
As they are not many episodes of Vivek centric... I wish to add to his credit - few of his special scenes and stunts i.e., bureau scene from "ACP Pradyuman Giraftaar"" stunt scene from " "Khatra Chemical Bomb Ka"
Edited by twinkle.smiles - 13 years ago