Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
now after AC series's V part he has proved himself.. this guy has improved a lot.. i didn't like him earlier. and i think FW also understand it thats y giving him good parts to do.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Akkar Baakar Bambey Bo

Schedule time 5.00 pm - 6.00 pm on Star Utsav Weekdays.

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
viivek was just awesum.he was also good in ACP KA giraftaar
as chinnu said there was a complete transformation 4m a chocolate boy look to a responsible.tough officer..
i just loved his performance..
he was at his best yesterday.specially those scenes when he hugged freddy sir(wow!!)
he rockedddddddddddddd
loved him soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
when I saw Vivek for the 1st time in Killer eyes - I thought he might not stay here for a longer time...
I started noticing him very latter... from episodes like ACP Giraftaar - Bheroopiya - Katra Chemical Bomb ka - he gradually improved a lot...😳 the guy who feared to run behind a Criminal has improved to come across any danger just to save his Seniors in need 😍...
even I disliked the way he used to pull Freddy, must agree, that what all brought him so close to Freddy Sir 😊... he always respected his Seniors... and stood by them , whenever needed... thats what is commendableπŸ‘
After the Part V of AC, he too became a permenant and inseperable part of CID...πŸ˜ƒ
I wish creatives hereafter concentrate on Vivek too and we get to see more of his energetic performances... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vivek done very well i friday's epi πŸ‘.i liked the way he shouted.😊
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
as always fw have a bad habit of making him vanish. In behrupiya he was gone with the doctor has arrived. In khatra chemical bomb he again vanished at the climax. He have to be there with the team during these precious moments, IMO.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

as always fw have a bad habit of making him vanish. In behrupiya he was gone with the doctor has arrived. In khatra chemical bomb he again vanished at the climax. He have to be there with the team during these precious moments, IMO.

Well i wish FW could manage that ! BUT the problem is FW finds it difficult to give us enough TRIO moments and neither Freddy moments then how can they manage Viivek into the list! Lambi line hai bhai..
prabha. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well if they stop focussing on Daily soap actors our old team can get enough to do.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
who is vivek mashru among these two?
mrini95 thumbnail
yes...definately he needs more attention...luv him as always...alot xpctd 4rm him...WAY 2 GO VIVEK...!!!!