Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ_Apurva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: prabha.

Be it movies or TV to watch a class act is all I long for and in the last two outings Vivek has given me just that. A wonderful performance. In a certain sense he reminded of Daya Sir. Daya Sir too started with being in the background to becoming a pillar of CID today. He was a great find by FW. Similarly Vivek, has made a place for himself staying in the background and delivering at every opportunity given. Another great find. The boy is in great form and I want to see more of him. I hope he is given the scope and attention he deserves and not pushed in the background. Our Perfect Junior to His Super Seniors, deserves to be right there with them. Way to go Vivek, all the best.

@DemonStar Agree with every word you said.
Now its time to give Tasha he moment too. I want to see this girl shine too.

Hey Prabha Di n @Demonstar I agree with u both. Vivek is the perfect junior to his Super seniors. Loved his acting in yesterday's episode.As Somu said I also saw him in 'Akkad Bakker Bambe Bo' I never expected that he will b in CID as a CID officer.He was my one of d fav. character in dat serial n maintains his that position till now..No.4 After After Abhi Sir then Daya Sir n then Freddie Sir. N I also agree that FW shud give some space to Tasha so that she also shine.. Maintain her position at No.2..
Edited by DJ_Apurva - 14 years ago
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So its proven that Less Vivek , Episodes gone less of energetic. He is vanished from tonight's episode and look the whole scenario has changed. After a rocking performance by him yesterday, today a dull episode came to us.

Anyway, I watched him first on Star's show Akkad Bakkad Bombay Bo For few episode. I liked him then. But I never expect he would join CID and would be an integral part of the show. Now he proved that He can do any role given to him with ease.

tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What's there to say about you Vivek Sir.....You've come a long way throughout supporting your fellow senior members to becoming one of those members.Now and always I knew that you are an amazing and honorable inspector!😛I loved the efforts and hardwork from yesterday's episode!!😛You took over the episode and showed compassion and very stong will power.May you always be happy and successful in life.👏

Edited by tasharose - 13 years ago
anu_jha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

vivek's role was mindblowing yesterday. earlier his role was something like "Dabboo", but in yesterday's episode he showed that he can be a "Dabangg' too. really he dominated everyone yesterday.

by the way, when was "akkad bakkad bambey bo" shown in the tv. can anyone give me the link to it. and please can anyone tell me what kind of role did he ply there?
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

we know him for years....he was in the show for the last four years. He was under the shadow of large trees. But he never quit the show. He was a young, energetic but less genius officer in his early days...he was always best pair with Fredy. But vivek and fredy was a perfect match always. Soon he became an incredible part of the show...now he is doing a great job with trio and fredy.

Sure the show will go on without him. But we all miss him well. As an actor he is not like trio, as he is new and young and has to go a long way...but he was doing a great job in the new series , and we all love this man now.

His transformation from a chocolate boy to sn effecient CID officer was slow. We can close watch the steps in his development. He gifter some precious moments yesterday....

His talent was always hidden. He seldom get some chance to explore himself. He has to be used, his tlents should not be hidden any more.

His entry was in Daya's absence, and was a good fighter too.
He was excellent in episodes like behrupiya, friday episode etc.
He can handle comedy scenes as well, love to see him pulling fredy's leg.....no harm.

Expecting a lot from this younger star. Dont you think he need more attention from creatives? I feel so.

g8 post...nd i agree with u
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DemonStar

I feel not only has he drastically improved in his performance since he first joined, but he has a certain aura of energy and charm too that has made him an integral part of our team. Although he hasn't been given much to do in most of the episodes this year (especially since the bi-weekly system started), his absence is always felt if he isn't there in any episode (remember how worried we were when he went missing for a couple of weeks in May). I love his stunts and his relationship with Freddy sir, and he's always been doing great whenever he's given a chance. The past 2 episodes have finally given him a golden opportunity to give a full fleshed-out performance and he's succeeded brilliantly; I can only hope FW is wise enough to continue this in the future too. He's an inseparable part of our team for me now, too. 😊

I wish Tasha is given ample opportunity similarly, she's very talented too and has never gotten her due yet!

i agree
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ah, great topic, Chinnu Di!😃
I think it was the year 2002. I used to come from school, and tun on the TV to watch this show called Akkar Baakar Bambey Bo. Of course, I used to watch CID too, and never in my wildest dreams did I think that one of the actors on the former show would act in the most favorite show of my life. When the Operation Taalash came, I thought Vivek was somewhat familiar, but I had forgotten where I'd seen him. Anyways, at first, I really thought he was a misfit, as he butted in into the officer's conversations often, and his voice sounded annoying to me, but as they say, you need some time to get adjusted to things. It was the same thing with Vivek for me, but the factors that lead to acceptance were his sharp features which look good for a CID officer, and his quick wit and reflexes, which has helped umpteen number of times during the climaxes of cases. At th same time, his boyish grin at some of the light-heartedness moments are really heart-wrenching. The only problem I had with him was him pulling Freddy's leg, which annoyed me to no extent. I know it was just for fun, but still you don't see Abhijit or Daya doing the same to ACP AT the workplace, that too. Anyways,his affection for Freddy 'Sir' on Friday has cleansed all his wrongdoings, perse.
After just 4 years, he has made such an impact on all of us, I cannot imagine CID without him, he has taken the place of Sudhakar very well. And Sharadha Musale should defintiely taken some acting classes from him, IMO!
sayhi2su thumbnail
yesterdays (ac -VI)episode Vivek was somewhat missing
i hope fireworks give him a fare chance next time.😃
Edited by sayhi2su - 14 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: debayon

Ah, great topic, Chinnu Di!😃

I think it was the year 2002. I used to come from school, and tun on the TV to watch this show called Akkar Baakar Bambey Bo. Of course, I used to watch CID too, and never in my wildest dreams did I think that one of the actors on the former show would act in the most favorite show of my life.

thanks Deb...😊
Akkar Baakar Bambey Bo, i missed this one
CAHAT320 thumbnail
ya of course he should be given more attention by the makers of the show...he is working from 4 years but still i found his role to be as side..always saying yes or no sir...he deserves to be given more importance