Vivek Mashru: the transformation

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
we know him for years....he was in the show for the last four years. He was under the shadow of large trees. But he never quit the show. He was a young, energetic but less genius officer in his early days...he was always best pair with Fredy. But vivek and fredy was a perfect match always. Soon he became an incredible part of the show...now he is doing a great job with trio and fredy.

Sure the show will go on without him. But we all miss him well. As an actor he is not like trio, as he is new and young and has to go a long way...but he was doing a great job in the new series , and we all love this man now.

His transformation from a chocolate boy to sn effecient CID officer was slow. We can close watch the steps in his development. He gifter some precious moments yesterday....

His talent was always hidden. He seldom get some chance to explore himself. He has to be used, his tlents should not be hidden any more.

His entry was in Daya's absence, and was a good fighter too.
He was excellent in episodes like behrupiya, friday episode etc.
He can handle comedy scenes as well, love to see him pulling fredy's leg.....no harm.

Expecting a lot from this younger star. Dont you think he need more attention from creatives? I feel so.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel not only has he drastically improved in his performance since he first joined, but he has a certain aura of energy and charm too that has made him an integral part of our team. Although he hasn't been given much to do in most of the episodes this year (especially since the bi-weekly system started), his absence is always felt if he isn't there in any episode (remember how worried we were when he went missing for a couple of weeks in May). I love his stunts and his relationship with Freddy sir, and he's always been doing great whenever he's given a chance. The past 2 episodes have finally given him a golden opportunity to give a full fleshed-out performance and he's succeeded brilliantly; I can only hope FW is wise enough to continue this in the future too. He's an inseparable part of our team for me now, too. 😊

I wish Tasha is given ample opportunity similarly, she's very talented too and has never gotten her due yet!
hin_sa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vivek is really too good. He deserves some stories focused on his life so that viewers will get to know more about him. He can handle both fight sequences as well as emotional scenes very well
jeet. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really he showed his CLASS yesterday!! 😊
dr.fahmi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post chinnu. since i have started watching this show, vivek was already there. for me he is the integral part of the show, in postasha's era, other than asha the officer i miss the most is vivek. i know there is a huge gap between those times, but i wish there was any chance that all our favorite officers were together onscreen, with dr.niyati and dr.salunake as forensic expertsπŸ˜†
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We have said this before as well- Best thing about Viivek is he behaves as a PERFECT junior to his superb Seniors! He never tried to overpass them. He started as a cute officer who obeyed his seniors, then started pulling Freddy's leg and then we came across the Freddy-Viivek relationship! That relationship took the best leap now in the series. And with this we have come across a Brilliant performer as well. Viivek has a sort of energy in him which is his basic attraction. The ease with which he carries off stunts is commendable. He makes the stunts look as if just a normal scene! Now, when he is given a chance he made proper use of it and did a superb job....be it a emotional one or one which requires fire in him! He has mastered it all in one series.... Really liking this guy. He took ample time but finally won all ours hearts....... Thank you FW for your another wonderful Find! He is now an integral part of the show.... Love him! They are our Favoritr FIVE now... πŸ˜ƒ
sayhi2su thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i always knew that he had exceptional potential. he always he waited for a proper chance.
he has settled down well into the team and waited for his turn.and created his own niche within the team.
so natural in expression undoubtedly he is an inseparable part of the team.

and the greatest part is ,as i always say, he never supresses any other officer, but makes himself visible

GOOD WORK VIVEK
KEEP GOING
Edited by sayhi2su - 14 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
in his early days he was a little calm and was not so smart. In case of the killer eyes he was afraid to chase the criminal. But then he realised himself and chased the killer.

All the senior officers like him very much. They trust him and he will carry out all their orders without errors. But he was absent the time when they found that deadbody...i rea'ly wanted to see his reaction after that.
prabha. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Be it movies or TV to watch a class act is all I long for and in the last two outings Vivek has given me just that. A wonderful performance. In a certain sense he reminded of Daya Sir. Daya Sir too started with being in the background to becoming a pillar of CID today. He was a great find by FW. Similarly Vivek, has made a place for himself staying in the background and delivering at every opportunity given. Another great find. The boy is in great form and I want to see more of him. I hope he is given the scope and attention he deserves and not pushed in the background. Our Perfect Junior to His Super Seniors, deserves to be right there with them. Way to go Vivek, all the best.
@DemonStar Agree with every word you said.
Now its time to give Tasha he moment too. I want to see this girl shine too.
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Its True...!!!! When vigek earlier Came... i Knew him due to the "Akkad Bakkad Bambey Bo" Fame...!!! I liked him in that serial... He was A Cute Naughty Boy..!! BUt A CID officer.. ?? i Doubted.. as in i thought he would be like getting the Back scenes and all..!! BUt this Boy did so Well GOD.. it was a Pleasure watching him on Screen and specially since the time he bonded with freddy so nicelyy.. He just made a special place in our heartzz..!! i remember @prabha di's Accepting "Vivek" and Tasha Post...! I So agreed with It..!! And since that While He means quite the same as Trio..! even with Vivek absent from the screen its equally Bad..!!