Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IloveARLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_C

PRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗

hey, your not going anywhere till the end, alright ?
I expect a HUGE essay from you on the day of AR reunion tehe😆😳
but honestly hun, yes this show has made become an unforgettable tale.
I agree the CVs made mistakes, BIG mistakes, but despite the number of useless tracks they used, they're taking a full turn back and where will they stop at ? Obviously AR reunion.
AR were the first couple that I have ever felt attached to like never before.
They were different from the rest. And every obstacle they faced just made their relation so much stronger.
And I truly loathe the emotional turmoil they had to face (and still are facing) since this past year, but it has only made me love and respect their relation even more.
I still can't forget continuously watching AR scenes all night on the weekends just so I don't miss DMG.
I remember going crazy over Aasmani Rang Ho, and Ishq Leta Hai and listening to them again and again and again.
The adrenaline, the madness was really something else back then.
Everytime i stopped watching this show, AR pulled me back.
They are just one couple unlike any other. They're magical beyond words.
Anywho, i love this show for everything it has given us and I hope that these last few weeks bring back the old madness and flavour of season 1 !
expect another post from you here, otherwise i will be very gussa with you😡😆
Niks

Nikssssssssssssssss🤗

Okay, just for you, a loonnnngggg essayyy of mine shall come on AR union day,😆 OK..and tahts a promise.....i hope now you shall not be gussa..!😳
ANd one line of your is something all us ARians relate to..."Everytime i stopped watching this show, AR pulled me back."..
we have been thru so many turmoils, and hopefully we shall be rewarded with our AR meeting forever!!!!!😳
IloveARLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinnarik

yeah we will miss DMG to d core.....
nd moreovr i will miss u pri....
evry post till date has been exceedingly awesum!!!
will miss all d frndz i made bcz of our fanatism fr AR nd KSG
its played sucha major role in mah lyf!!
will miss evry one of dem!!
will miss u loads

-kin

Awww Kin, thanks sweety...i shall miss your sweet comments. You have always appreciated my writings. thanks!😳
IloveARLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: arluver4life

im in tears....v share same feeling pri...u have always asked me to never col u diii....bt allow me to do so at least nw ..pri dii....u shall always remain a sweet elder sis to me like many others in the forum...true dmg was a success and by the looks of it the ending will b AR union wid the olg gang...nthin culd have been a better end to dmg season 2....DMG was the factor dat brought all of us together...and i shall b indebted to the cvs for having taught luv at the early age of mine (i was 11.5 at the time it started) so a big thnk to u ....and i really dont noe hw much i wuld thnk u if u give me AR union....luv u pri dii....luv dis post..im totally broken dat dmg is ending....and dis post has touched me more nw...thnk u for dis post...v shall always remain in touch wid all my frndz here as i promised myself to b active in ff forum coz i m 100%sure i will never like any show like i luv dmg....i always keep comparing shows wid dmg...tlling dat actor in dmg is better....script is better in dmg etc....so i dont think so i will b active in any other serial forum....lil off topic ..sry...so signing off...luv u once again....

Awww sweety...you can call me Di..i dint know it meant so much to you!!!
And yeah dear..we shall be so grateful to the Cvs after they give us our AR back...I can forget all the blunders DMG went thru, just if this ONE thing happens!😳..MY AR UNITE FOREVER!😳
priyanka94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thts damn coool pri ..... love u .. but u aint going anywhere ... coz DMG is coming back .. and u are coming back with it .... ( i mean DMG3) .......
IloveARLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShimzAR4EVER

omg..i thought i was the only one u didn't respond to..abhi aik larae jhagray wali post aane thi.hahahaha but yes, u are here..yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. we shall partyyy!! yah im thinkin of making a VERY DMGLICIOUS post too! hahahah..phew u aren't goin anywhere..muahhhhhhh

You really think I wont reply to your comment...cant do that sweety😳...and yeah, so many peopel got me all wrong....sweethearts, I aint going anywhere...i am here..waiting for my AR to unite forever...and as I have promised to Niksss, I shall be writting one of my looonnnggg posts to celebrate AR union!!!!😳
IloveARLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka94

thts damn coool pri ..... love u .. but u aint going anywhere ... coz DMG is coming back .. and u are coming back with it .... ( i mean DMG3) .......

I dont have any views about that right now...its kinda mixed feeling...if DMG does come back, I just hope the CVs draft a very well thought storyline...I cant go thru the same torture again!!!😆

But DMG2 is surely being u-turned towards my AR and I am glad about it!Just waiting for the C-day between my adorable AR!😳
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, Your post really is tooo touching!
After reading it, I feel that StarOne is going to lose such a great show - Dill Mill Gayye.
I've watched it from day one, too. And I have got addicted to it that even my cousins from India itself are against me because I watch such a crap show and KSG is gay and all.. But I never believed them.
I almost failed my one semester in 3rd year of my college because of Dill Mill Gayye. Whenever my class used to start at 10:30 in the morning and ends by 9 in the evening or 7 in the evening (I live in the Philippines and we follow the US timings), I would wake up by 7:30 and get ready really fast so that I won't miss anything. Then on the other days, my class ends early and I really come home to watch Dill Mill Gayye. I even used to watch all the repeats. I remember when it was the first day of my 3rd year college - June 2008, my class was supposed to start by 1030 in the morning and I got ready by 8:45. From 9-9:30, I watch the show and leave the house by 9:45.
That was my routine until October 2008. Then when the 2nd semester started, timings have changed and I got really busy with college but I never failed to miss any episode. Or if I miss, I watch it on Youtube or whenever it's posted here on IF.
Last year, 2009 was my last year also of college so some days I go to college and some days I do my project. My class used to start in the evening - from 6pm and then on the other 2 days, my class used to start from 1030 and end by 130 or 1pm til 9pm. I literally stay at home to watch before I go to college whenever I don't have anywhere to go or anything important to do. But I got busy in the 2nd semester because it was already the final of my last year in college so I used to skip. I used to not watch on tv but download all the episodes on Youtube and start watching. I wouldn't watch any episode whenever I miss on tv until I finish watching those I missed, then I watch on tv.

Until now, I still prefer watching on TV than on the internet because you can really feel it.

Anyways, back to the show.

DMG has become my favorite show even though CVs have changed Ridhima how many times, almost killed AR last September 2009, showed season 2 of DMG, had Sid & Ridhima get married despite the fact that she loved Armaan but due to society pressures, she had to marry Sid, Abhi-Nikki-Atul-Kirti-Padma-Anji have disappeared and have been appearing like once in a blue moon whenever they are needed on the show. especially Anji - when she came back for Sid & Ridhz wedding.

CVs have even brought back Shilpa after 2 years and said that Armaan will move on by realizing that SR are already married and all and he'll fall in-love with Shilpa but then it was a one-sided love (Shilpa).
Armaan still kept on thinking about Ridhima and almost turned negative because he just thought about himself and did not think what would Sid and the rest of the gang feel. Because of this, Shilpa left Sanjeevani without telling Ridhima that her main main mission was Ridhima, her older sister.

I'm happy that despite the ups and downs of the show, I have seen the friendship in the gang and how much they care for each other.

I just love this show.
I'll really miss it sooooooo much!! I wonder what will happen after it's end.

I hope they make a PART 2 of DMG someday.

God Bless the team and I wish them all the best in whatever projects they sign up in.

I love you DMG! You'll always be in my heart no matter what.

IloveARLove thumbnail
😉

Originally posted by: prinky02

OMG, Your post really is tooo touching!
After reading it, I feel that StarOne is going to lose such a great show - Dill Mill Gayye.
I've watched it from day one, too. And I have got addicted to it that even my cousins from India itself are against me because I watch such a crap show and KSG is gay and all.. But I never believed them.
I almost failed my one semester in 3rd year of my college because of Dill Mill Gayye. Whenever my class used to start at 10:30 in the morning and ends by 9 in the evening or 7 in the evening (I live in the Philippines and we follow the US timings), I would wake up by 7:30 and get ready really fast so that I won't miss anything. Then on the other days, my class ends early and I really come home to watch Dill Mill Gayye. I even used to watch all the repeats. I remember when it was the first day of my 3rd year college - June 2008, my class was supposed to start by 1030 in the morning and I got ready by 8:45. From 9-9:30, I watch the show and leave the house by 9:45.
That was my routine until October 2008. Then when the 2nd semester started, timings have changed and I got really busy with college but I never failed to miss any episode. Or if I miss, I watch it on Youtube or whenever it's posted here on IF.
Last year, 2009 was my last year also of college so some days I go to college and some days I do my project. My class used to start in the evening - from 6pm and then on the other 2 days, my class used to start from 1030 and end by 130 or 1pm til 9pm. I literally stay at home to watch before I go to college whenever I don't have anywhere to go or anything important to do. But I got busy in the 2nd semester because it was already the final of my last year in college so I used to skip. I used to not watch on tv but download all the episodes on Youtube and start watching. I wouldn't watch any episode whenever I miss on tv until I finish watching those I missed, then I watch on tv.

Until now, I still prefer watching on TV than on the internet because you can really feel it.

Anyways, back to the show.

DMG has become my favorite show even though CVs have changed Ridhima how many times, almost killed AR last September 2009, showed season 2 of DMG, had Sid & Ridhima get married despite the fact that she loved Armaan but due to society pressures, she had to marry Sid, Abhi-Nikki-Atul-Kirti-Padma-Anji have disappeared and have been appearing like once in a blue moon whenever they are needed on the show. especially Anji - when she came back for Sid & Ridhz wedding.

CVs have even brought back Shilpa after 2 years and said that Armaan will move on by realizing that SR are already married and all and he'll fall in-love with Shilpa but then it was a one-sided love (Shilpa).
Armaan still kept on thinking about Ridhima and almost turned negative because he just thought about himself and did not think what would Sid and the rest of the gang feel. Because of this, Shilpa left Sanjeevani without telling Ridhima that her main main mission was Ridhima, her older sister.

I'm happy that despite the ups and downs of the show, I have seen the friendship in the gang and how much they care for each other.

I just love this show.
I'll really miss it sooooooo much!! I wonder what will happen after it's end.

I hope they make a PART 2 of DMG someday.

God Bless the team and I wish them all the best in whatever projects they sign up in.

I love you DMG! You'll always be in my heart no matter what.

Awwwww...thank you soo much for writing your heart out on my post..
i actually feel obliged..

and you actually almost failed becoz of DMG...wow...😃
We sure are in love with DMG, arent we?😳
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwww u r postt madee mee cry too anddd i will misss dmg too cuz it was the showw tht i watchh alott and i stilll watch the old speidoess from 20077 and i still cant get enough of kashh scenes espicaillyy butt im gonnaa misss DMG Although it sucks noww but i cant hatee itt