Users

Frequent Posters

IloveARLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rmitra

Lovely Post as always.

Yes DMG is an unforgettable tale
Such madness about a show about the characters will never ever happen in any other shows.
I love DMG

Thanks sweety,,...and so true dear..DMG madness is irreplaceable..just like AR magic!
IloveARLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

oye nhn yar mat jao na pari plz.. πŸ˜•
like always i loved ur post but i dnt think that we dnt need such posts in future..

Masooma...thanks dear..
arey, abhi DMG ka future hai hi kitna...its getting over...so I just thought of writting this post to contribute a feeling of an ARian...but dont worry, I am right here..to celebrate the hopefully AR union!!!
IloveARLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaansbigfan

awwwww....cho chweet pri...i relate the same way wd dmg as u do....and loved it....dmg is a part of my life whch i can't 4get my whole life....
and don't say about going anywhere...even if dmg ends, this forum should remain alive with true dmg fans like us...

Awwww...thanks sweets...i was not aware that the forum shall continue after dmg ends..if it does, I shall be a frequent visitor!😳
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey. Glad to see you back. Tbh, I had been missing your posts. Though they are addressed to ARians, I have always been a silent reader. 😊

I agree, to a extent, ofcourse. I disagree about the part how AR should be together because the show started with them. Yes it did, but the life evolves and changes, doesn't it? You can't keep the love 'constant' in each and every part of your life.

But I agree with the rest. How DMG has affected each and everybody's life here. Maybe not more than a fictitious show, but I spend half of my day on IF discussing each and every paranoma of the episode. Right from the starting to the end. We won't do it for 'just any show', would we?

DMG has always been 'more than a show' for me. Yes, I am no longer a avid watcher, but I can't not come here and discuss things. IF is like a second home for me, and thank you DMG for that.

IloveARLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: nits_21

Tussi na jao 😭  Will miss DMG like hell......bt sumwhr i feel itz gud dt itz ending, coz m so atchd to d show dt it ws affecting my moods in real lyf............itz really bad being addicted to sumthn........kinda mixed flngs. I ws nvr active in any of d forums, or for dt mtr on IF, bt Pri hs become such an adorable frnd in such a short period 😊 aur Pri tu chahe bhi tho mujhse picha chuda nahi sakti πŸ˜› mera saya saath hoga πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Nitsss...thank god tera saaya saath hoga...you very well know i need it right now...πŸ˜‰
..and yep, thanks to DMG and IF that gave me adorable friends like you!😳
crazyap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely post
will miss dmg alot
IloveARLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

Hey. Glad to see you back. Tbh, I had been missing your posts. Though they are addressed to ARians, I have always been a silent reader. 😊

I agree, to a extent, ofcourse. I disagree about the part how AR should be together because the show started with them. Yes it did, but the life evolves and changes, doesn't it? You can't keep the love 'constant' in each and every part of your life.

But I agree with the rest. How DMG has affected each and everybody's life here. Maybe not more than a fictitious show, but I spend half of my day on IF discussing each and every paranoma of the episode. Right from the starting to the end. We won't do it for 'just any show', would we?

DMG has always been 'more than a show' for me. Yes, I am no longer a avid watcher, but I can't not come here and discuss things. IF is like a second home for me, and thank you DMG for that.

Hey sweety, thanks for commenting..you know I love comments from people who do not share my views but still respect them!😳
Ofcourse I respect your views πŸ˜³about changes in life, but AR love is expected to be "constant", just becoz of the level they reached for the sake of this beautiful feeling!!!!
Anyways, I totally agree with the statement that we do not discuss any other show like we have discussed DMG on IF..and along with friends, we have also made some people who constantly keep hitting on us, just becoz we have some particular views. But as DMG ends, all I shall say is i shall miss everyone on this forum...friends as well as so called "foes"..coz I cannot blame them for having their views and perspectives!!!IF is surely a second home, with all kind of people residing in it!!
Peace and love,
Pri😳

IloveARLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Khushiforever-

Awwwwwww I LOve AR tooo. But I love all u guys too. I thought I should get to know all u so much better...I didn't know dmg was gonna end, DMG is my life, AR r my life u guys are my life..I ma miss u sooooooo much. I love ur post...😭

Awww thanks hun...we shall be in touch even after dmg ends..dont worry!😳
IloveARLove thumbnail
πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

aww Pri your post is awesome!!!

i really want to see u write more
please dont make this ur last post
we have 3 weeks remaining till DMG ends
please make a new post everyday till DMG is over

i love reading ur posts

i love AR and i love this forum alot
i have visited other ones but that was just for 2 mins
DMG forum is a part of my life and its like my home where i have met some wonderful friends and friendships that i will always cherish
knowing people through the net from all over the world, has been great
knowing everyones thoughts and opinions and sharing our views together
talking abt our fav couples in the AT
going crazy over just one cute scene of AR after ages of not getting one..

listening to asmani rang ho, ishq leta hai, dmg title track and kaisa hai yeh khumar! these songs have become a part of my life
as i read ur post i wanted to listen to DMG so played the title track till i finished reading
i loved every part of wat u wrote
everyday i think..if only the CVz could go back 1yr.
i remember when Atul was sitting in a corner during diwaali thinking abt his friends i was crying so much!!! i was missing my AR my old gang so much
i have felt wat Atul felt...missing ur friends like that...i have felt that...cuz my friends live in india i live in the US...i could relate to him and i was going ballistic over that
i will miss DMG so much!!! how i wish it never went bad...but will always love DMG so much that the hatred i had for it will go away...

AR will be uniting soon and i will get to see my old gang soon...i am only looking forward to that now dont care abt anything else

Awwwww....πŸ˜­πŸ€— sweety......your words were so appropriately describing my feelings...we are so much in love with Ar, arent we..and yes, finally and hopefully we are going to see the immensely waited AR union scene....god, the only good thing about DMG ending is we might be getting our AR bak...I just want the CVs to make this one the most memorable and sweetest confession of AR love...and the old gang will complete all my expectations from this show!!!!are we really getting to see this..hope its not a dream!!!!!!!!!!!111😳
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IloveARLove

Na--naa Shimz...you got me all wrong yaar..😳.
This post was my dedication to my fav show..and a kind of wrap up since our DMG is ending.
And ofcourse, I am here...till the end of DMG...
I might write a final post on the last day of DMg but I aint sure. Have my exams till end of October sweets...and thats why I thought of writing this one...

As my final post to tell the Cvs how much DMg means to me..and how much AR have been a part of my life...
about the negativity of the forum, it does not bother me know!πŸ˜ƒ
I kind of understand the frustration of the other fan groups!!!!! So it does not affect me much!!!

But dont worry...I am still waiting...for my AR union.....coz they finally deserve it!!!!

Love,
Pri😳

omg..i thought i was the only one u didn't respond to..abhi aik larae jhagray wali post aane thi.hahahaha but yes, u are here..yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. we shall partyyy!! yah im thinkin of making a VERY DMGLICIOUS post too! hahahah..phew u aren't goin anywhere..muahhhhhhh