Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Tussi na jao 😭  Will miss DMG like hell......bt sumwhr i feel itz gud dt itz ending, coz m so atchd to d show dt it ws affecting my moods in real lyf............itz really bad being addicted to sumthn........kinda mixed flngs. I ws nvr active in any of d forums, or for dt mtr on IF, bt Pri hs become such an adorable frnd in such a short period 😊 aur Pri tu chahe bhi tho mujhse picha chuda nahi sakti 😛 mera saya saath hoga 😛😛😛
KaShfan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome post!
and DMG really was a great show for the first 2 years!
so thank u cvs for an amazing show!
ksgforever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no we cant give up...........not now............come on.....we all have kept AR feelings alive     till now...........u cant back out at last moments...........we will reunite them..............the story that has been part of our life for 3 years............the charcter that has given us such a wonderful moments.....just hang on little bit longer  ..............one more month...........please dont give up.....
-Khushiforever- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awwwwwww I LOve AR tooo. But I love all u guys too. I thought I should get to know all u so much better...I didn't know dmg was gonna end, DMG is my life, AR r my life u guys are my life..I ma miss u sooooooo much. I love ur post...😭
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww Pri your post is awesome!!!

i really want to see u write more
please dont make this ur last post
we have 3 weeks remaining till DMG ends
please make a new post everyday till DMG is over

i love reading ur posts

i love AR and i love this forum alot
i have visited other ones but that was just for 2 mins
DMG forum is a part of my life and its like my home where i have met some wonderful friends and friendships that i will always cherish
knowing people through the net from all over the world, has been great
knowing everyones thoughts and opinions and sharing our views together
talking abt our fav couples in the AT
going crazy over just one cute scene of AR after ages of not getting one..

listening to asmani rang ho, ishq leta hai, dmg title track and kaisa hai yeh khumar! these songs have become a part of my life
as i read ur post i wanted to listen to DMG so played the title track till i finished reading
i loved every part of wat u wrote
everyday i think..if only the CVz could go back 1yr.
i remember when Atul was sitting in a corner during diwaali thinking abt his friends i was crying so much!!! i was missing my AR my old gang so much
i have felt wat Atul felt...missing ur friends like that...i have felt that...cuz my friends live in india i live in the US...i could relate to him and i was going ballistic over that
i will miss DMG so much!!! how i wish it never went bad...but will always love DMG so much that the hatred i had for it will go away...

AR will be uniting soon and i will get to see my old gang soon...i am only looking forward to that now dont care abt anything else
Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
PRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗
hey, your not going anywhere till the end, alright ?
I expect a HUGE essay from you on the day of AR reunion tehe😆😳
but honestly hun, yes this show has made become an unforgettable tale.
I agree the CVs made mistakes, BIG mistakes, but despite the number of useless tracks they used, they're taking a  full turn back and where will they stop at ? Obviously AR reunion.
AR were the first couple that I have ever felt attached to like never before.
They were different from the rest. And every obstacle they faced just made their relation so much stronger.
And I truly loathe the emotional turmoil they had to face (and still are facing) since this past year, but it has only made me love and respect their relation even more.
I still can't forget continuously watching AR scenes all night on the weekends just so I don't miss DMG.
I remember going crazy over Aasmani Rang Ho, and Ishq Leta Hai and listening to them again and again and again.
The adrenaline, the madness was really something else back then.
Everytime i stopped watching this show, AR pulled me back.
They are just one couple unlike any other. They're magical beyond words.
Anywho, i love this show for everything it has given us and I hope that these last few weeks bring back the old madness and flavour of season 1 !
expect another post from you here, otherwise i will be very gussa with you😡😆

Niks

DreamerReality thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yeah we will miss DMG to d core.....
nd moreovr i will miss u pri....
evry post till date has been exceedingly awesum!!!
will miss all d frndz i made bcz of our fanatism fr AR nd KSG
its played sucha major role in mah lyf!!
will miss evry one of dem!!
will miss u loads

-kin
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
im in tears....v share same feeling pri...u have always asked me to never col u diii....bt allow me to do so at least nw ..pri dii....u shall always remain a sweet elder sis to me like many others in the forum...true dmg was a success and by the looks of it the ending will b AR union wid the olg gang...nthin culd have been a better end to dmg season 2....DMG was the factor dat brought all of us together...and i shall b indebted to the cvs for having taught luv at the early age of mine (i was 11.5 at the time it started) so a big thnk to u ....and i really dont noe hw much i wuld thnk u if u give me AR union....luv u pri dii....luv dis post..im totally broken dat dmg is ending....and dis post has touched me more nw...thnk u for dis post...v shall always remain in touch wid all my frndz here as i promised myself to b active in ff forum coz i m 100%sure i will never like any show like i luv dmg....i always keep comparing shows wid dmg...tlling dat actor in dmg is better....script is better in dmg etc....so i dont think so i will b active in any other serial forum....lil off topic ..sry...so signing off...luv u once again....

tbutterfly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HOPE WE WITNESS THE REUNION OF ARMAAN AND RIDHIMA
IloveARLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: karanfan

Pri don't go until DMG ends plzz!!

I am gonna Miss DMG and AR so Much :(
Lovedd your postt !!

Thanks hun..arey dear, i am not going anywhere..i am waiting..for our AR to meet..just that this might be my last POST...but i am here...and shall be writting comments on my ARian topics...😳