Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IloveARLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ammyridz600

Pri your post is very touching 😭 will miss u plz dnt go until dmg end,still hv hope of AR.

Thanks hun...nope, i am not going anywhere...if you write a post, you might surely find areply from me,,,,its just that i shall be a lil occupied till the end of oct and hence i thought of giving my thankyou notes to the CVs thru this post..
and yep, I too await AR well deserved union!😳
IloveARLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg_lovditonce

hellooo pri...gr8 post n i got senti...will miss u..🤗

Awwww hun...i shall miss ya tooo...and i shallnever forget that each of my post got a feedback from you!!
thanks so much coz friends like you have inspired me to constantly keep writing!!!😳
IloveARLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharonyaqoob

awwww really a heart touching post sweety.......we all will miss DMG aur os bhi zyada aik dosre ki posts.......i hope after dmg ending we all DMGians stay frnds......keep in touch yaar...
Love,
sharon...!!

Thanks Sharon...yep, we DMGians should request the moderators to kee the DMG forum open...i wud love to cherish DMG after its over!
And sure, we shall keep in touch!😳
dmg_lovditonce thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IloveARLove

Awwww hun...i shall miss ya tooo...and i shallnever forget that each of my post got a feedback from you!!
thanks so much coz friends like you have inspired me to constantly keep writing!!!😳

alwaz my pleasure...
IloveARLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki0809

pri ur post made me cry..and i cant agree more..i can love or hate dmg but i cant ignore it...i m not in a state to write more...but i guess this is it...dmg has become an integral part of my life no matter what happened in it

Nikkiii....i soooo agree with you yaaa...DMG will always be DMG for me...i love it for all reasons...coz it gave me AR>...🤗
IloveARLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: henali

m literally crying.....😭...thank god my parents r fast asleep....!....😭.....

pri.....ur post was___________________________________i dont hv words....2 describe ur post..........

i got goose bumps.........my eyes filled wid water.......a strong sad feeling captured my heart........

i'l miss this show mannn....especially AR........how i wish i was not in this position 2day..!😭

Awww sweety...dont cry...we still have the last few weeks of DMG..we shall watxh it with a happy heart and wait to see if the Cvs give us our AR back!!!!! I just hope they do...my post just wanted the Cvs to realize that the AR fans have watched this show thru thins and thicks and we deserve an AR union!!!😳
Now common....smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!1😃😃
Neeshoe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pri don't go until DMG ends plzz!!
I am gonna Miss DMG and AR so Much :(
Lovedd your postt !!
rmitra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Post as always.
Yes DMG is an unforgettable tale
Such madness about a show about the characters will never ever happen in any other shows.
I love DMG
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oye nhn yar mat jao na pari plz.. 😕
like always i loved ur post but i dnt think that we dnt need such posts in future..
meeru_s_armaan thumbnail
awwwww....cho chweet pri...i relate the same way wd dmg as u do....and loved it....dmg is a part of my life whch i can't 4get my whole life....
and don't say about going anywhere...even if dmg ends, this forum should remain alive with true dmg fans like us...