DMG -an unforgettable tale!

IloveARLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
When the news flashed last week declaring DMG ending, I was more than happy to see the news.😲
I sat back, sipping my coke and said,...finally, this stuff is ending.πŸ₯±
I can now study peacefully at the 9PM slot.πŸ˜‰.and I promised myself never to fall in love with a show...coz THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT!😲

But again, my heart feels, i can love DMG, I can hate DMG..but I cannot ignore the effect of DMG in my life...😳

When DMG aired 3 years back, I fell in love with the show on day one.😳..I loved how the CVS had come up with the concept of a medical background intermingled with the love interests of the interns.😳
I had loved SAnjeevani"..the first version of the show.πŸ˜ƒ..and when that had ended and DMG had started, I felt this one is BETTER.😳.I guess even my age was the key factor. I just got hooked on to this show and watched the repeats along with the prime time telecasting for the 1st year!πŸ˜†

DMG had it all...everything a fan needs...to enjoy that half an hour of the day in peace, in pure enjoyment...watching these two interns named ARMAAN aND RIDHIMA... travel into the world where love was the most beautiful feeling any one can ever encounter in life.😳
One word that frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.❀️
 Its about acknowledging...for who the person you love is..without thinking about his negativities...it just happens. ☺️
It doesnt need to have reasons!πŸ˜ƒ
When RIdhima was falling in love, and I kept relating to her feelings a s a girl..about her suspicions of whether she should love a guy like Armaan..I believed in her decision of choosing Armaan inspite of them being so different. .😳Love has the power of making you believe what you would normally treat with the deepest suspicion.πŸ‘ ANd DMG, introduced me to the true meaning of love.😳  I was 22 wen DMG had started, the right age to have cupid haunt me.πŸ˜†..and my world was inspired by these two love birds called AR...πŸ‘πŸΌthey defined "Love" for me. 😳And I waited to meet my Dr Armaan, who was not perfect but a gy like him was enough to fill my world with happiness.😳 Many girls here can relate to me. This is the exact reason why we all are so pessesed about this show.😲 We go back and feel that this story is a part of our lives.

There was no dimension of love that was not touched by AR ...they had fights, romance, jealousy, friendship, insecurities, fun, naughtiness,sacrifice... just name it and you found all the aspects of love in the AR story...they were magical...πŸ€—

Love propels radical leaps into vast, uncertain future, if we are willing to surrender to that uncertainty. 😳And when the bullets killed AR, I thought that the era of the most beautiful feeling is dead.😭 I was effected to an extent that I did not watch the start of DMG 2 with open heart.πŸ˜• I kept searching for my AR to come back. They were DMG for me. And inspite of talents like SId- Tammanna and Yuvi-Naina..i felt disconnected. When Atul used to remember the good old days, tears filled my eyes and I remember how an engagement of the most adored couple on the screen was abrubtly broken on the name of death!😭
I felt that there cudnt be a worst phase of DMG, with AR not in it!πŸ˜•
BUT I WAS WRONG...😲

For me, the SR marriage day was the worst day of DMGIt was a day when Armaan and Ridhima's love was bruttally being killed on the name of social pressures!!! πŸ˜•3 years back, if I wud have known that DMG shall be what it is today, I wud have not watched this show.😭

DMg gave me AR....its all about them for me....
I have believed in the love of AR..and thats the reason I want them to be together.😳
First, becoz this is the show which made me love just two characters more than any other couple. My AR. πŸ€—
I know SR, Arsh, and many other couples came into AR's life but for me, Love is all about conquering all these obstacles and fighting it out to be together. Thats why I want AR..😳..Dear CVs, I just hope you give me back those beautiful moments ..the moments of love of my AR ...as you near to the end of my favourite show..Dill Mill gayee...😳😳

After having said this, I also want to tell the dear Cvs that as much passion you put in into creating a beautiful love story of AR...you also created DMG into a war zone..πŸ₯±..where fans abused the love of other fans without caring what that couple means to them.
As an AR fan, I have been accused for being an AR fan!Do I deserve it?? Nope!!!!🀒
Coz I love AR for the love you people showed between them.😲

Similarly, you went beyond reality to show SR and Arsh..😲.and their fans fought with AR fans...and they were also bashed left right and centre..Did they deserve it??NOPE...coz they loved the couple you showed them.😲

The story that was once adored by millions has been broken into fan groups who keep fighting over trivial issues such as actor chemistry, who is hot, who is cold..πŸ₯±..which actor is close to whom, which one is notπŸ˜•...which actor dislikes the otehr and which one likes the other...😲

and amidst all this chaos, MY AR were lost. 😭Their innocence was lost...and it was not only about AR...we lost SR midway..we lost Arsh midway..πŸ˜•.we kept loosing the couples we adored from the bottom of our heart.πŸ₯±
how I wish you cud go back and make changes to your scripts.πŸ˜• How I wish you wud have kept the story of AR as intact as it was till Septemebr last year.πŸ₯± how I wish season 2 wud be as appealing as season one!!!😲

All said and done, mistakes are made by humans. 😳And giving the benefit of doubts that Cvs might never have intended to turn DMG into the disater it is, I still want to give them a credit of making DMG an unforgettable tale.πŸ‘
We have got the couples we adore and love through DMG..😳
we have got the couples like Armaan-ridhima, Sid-Ridhima, Armaan-shilpa, Atul-Angie, Abhi-Niki, Rahul-Muskaan, Yuvi-Naina, Shubhankar-Kirti, Shanky-Padma, Sid-Tamanna, and many others who have made our lives beautiful somewhere.πŸ€ͺ
ANd I thank you CVs for giving us this show.πŸ€—

Just if that negativity wud be subtracted, DMG is an Awesome show and all us fans shall NEVER forget the show!πŸ‘

Thanks and sorry for the long post...this one is probably the last post of mine on this forum. πŸ˜•
I dont believe I have written around 1500 posts on IF...and I have not visited any other show's forum as much as DMg😳. not more than 10 posts of mine have been outside DMG forum!!!!! 😲The purple comic sans font has become a synonym of representing my posts and whenever I see this combination, I feel connected to DMG....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I have found friends here who are an integral part of my life today! I love you all πŸ€—and I shall miss writing my views on my favorite show called DMG once its over!!😳

Love and peace,
Pri😳
Edited by IloveARLove - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minchi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ur post made me cry.....seriously gonna miss dmg badly...n will miss ur post aswell..cz ive read ur every post till date...mauh keep in touch
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh um..HELLO!!! why are u leaving again? insaan bano...aur araam say baetho.. we are gonna watch DMG till the end..okay? we are gonna witness the reunion of AR.. i know how u feel about the forum... forget it... indulge in wat u love and ignore the rest..thatz it!!!

khabardaar jo dobara kahen jaanay ke baad kari! 😑
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pri ur post made me cry..and i cant agree more..i can love or hate dmg but i cant ignore it...i m not in a state to write more...but i guess this is it...dmg has become an integral part of my life no matter what happened in it
Edited by nikki0809 - 13 years ago
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pri your post is very touching 😭 will miss u plz dnt go until dmg end,still hv hope of AR.
Edited by ammyridz600 - 13 years ago
IloveARLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShimzAR4EVER

oh um..HELLO!!! why are u leaving again? insaan bano...aur araam say baetho.. we are gonna watch DMG till the end..okay? we are gonna witness the reunion of AR.. i know how u feel about the forum... forget it... indulge in wat u love and ignore the rest..thatz it!!!

khabardaar jo dobara kahen jaanay ke baad kari! 😑

Na--naa Shimz...you got me all wrong yaar..😳.
This post was my dedication to my fav show..and a kind of wrap up since our DMG is ending.
And ofcourse, I am here...till the end of DMG...
I might write a final post on the last day of DMg but I aint sure. Have my exams till end of October sweets...and thats why I thought of writing this one...

As my final post to tell the Cvs how much DMg means to me..and how much AR have been a part of my life...
about the negativity of the forum, it does not bother me know!πŸ˜ƒ
I kind of understand the frustration of the other fan groups!!!!! So it does not affect me much!!!

But dont worry...I am still waiting...for my AR union.....coz they finally deserve it!!!!

Love,
Pri😳
Edited by IloveARLove - 13 years ago
IloveARLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini09

ur post made me cry.....seriously gonna miss dmg badly...n will miss ur post aswell..cz ive read ur every post till date...mauh keep in touch

Awwww sweeets, thansk so much...i shall keep in touch!!!!
And dont cry...coz AR fans can finally rejoice ....I hope the Cvs give us the much awaited union!!!!!Coz AR fans deserve to get for the dedication they have shown towrds AR..for 3 loonnnggg years....dont we?😳
henali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
m literally crying.....😭...thank god my parents r fast asleep....!....😭.....

pri.....ur post was___________________________________i dont hv words....2 describe ur post..........

i got goose bumps.........my eyes filled wid water.......a strong sad feeling captured my heart........

i'l miss this show mannn....especially AR........how i wish i was not in this position 2day..!😭
sharonyaqoob thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awwww really a heart touching post sweety.......we all will miss DMG aur os bhi zyada aik dosre ki posts.......i hope after dmg ending we all DMGians stay frnds......keep in touch yaar...
Love,
sharon...!!
dmg_lovditonce thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hellooo pri...gr8 post n i got senti...will miss u..πŸ€—