Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekhaa10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

@SJ: i don't think it was the request to make Pihu positive that made them change it. Bcoz if u go by what AG said right from the beginning Pihu was not negative at all. she was just a brat, egoistic and headstrong. she's all that even now but atleast they showed a reason for some of her actions and in the current scenario that is a lot coming from the creatives who have been just showing a confused Pihu from the last 3 weeks. yeah even i had a feelign that once gauri gets into Rudr's life the show would go the saas bahu way. i only hope the story sticks to the plot, don't want IK to leave this show also bcoz the story went off track like in other shows he left (that is the reason he said for leavign those shows)

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
pihu is one of those people who doesn't feel the need to explain herself too much......and when it comes to Rudr, who's supposed to be her best pal/whatever.....she expects him to know how she thinks and why she does and says the things she does....he should know by now, that her parents opinions are very important to her...and also their dignity.....i dunno...somewhere this story doesn't add up the way it should....bad dialogues for all the characters.
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Rekha for the article..

Luv atop

Additi_sjfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: locman

pihu is one of those people who doesn't feel the need to explain herself too much......and when it comes to Rudr, who's supposed to be her best pal/whatever.....she expects him to know how she thinks and why she does and says the things she does....he should know by now, that her parents opinions are very important to her...and also their dignity.....i dunno...somewhere this story doesn't add up the way it should....bad dialogues for all the characters.

the fast pace... it went too fast for ppl to understand the characters.... n after that we just gave up & made our own assumptions....
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sangini gud that bro really need to be replaced but also replacing Sahil in Odhani 😭 .... willl miss Sahil he was perfect as Akki bro