Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

112642 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hermione: "its not spew, its S.P.E.W: Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare" (HP4)

315925 thumbnail
So I finally finished watching DH1 again. Am back with the quotes I tweeted :D & loved.
"And next time Hermione, as much as I like your perfume, please don't put any." -Harry Potter, HP7.
Hermione- The sword of Gryffindor, it's Goblin made.
Harry- Brilliant.
Hermione- No, you don't understand. Dirt and rust have no effect on its blade. It only takes in what makes it stronger.
Harry- Oh...kay.
Hermione- Harry, you already destroyed one horcrux right? Tom Riddle's diary in the Chamber of Secrets.
Harry- With a basilisk fang. If you tell me you have one of those in that bloody beaded bag of yours-
Hermione- Don't you see? In the Chamber of Secrets you stabbed the basilisk with the sword of Gryffindor...it's blade is impregnated with basilisk venom.
Harry- It only takes in what makes it stronger...
Hermione- Exactly, which is why-
Harry- -it can destroy horcruxes-
Hermione- -and that's why Dumbledore left it to you in his will.
Harry- You are brilliant Hermione, truly-
Hermione- -actually I'm highly logical which allows me to look past extraneous details, which clearly others overlook.
Harry- Yeah, we have only one problem of course-
Ron- The sword was stolen.

Harry Potter, Hermione Granger & Ron Weasley, HP7.
I open at close. -HP7.
"This is where I was born, I'm not returning as someone else." -Harry Potter, HP7.
The last enemy that shall be defeated is death. -HP7.
"Maybe we should just stay here Harry, grow old..." -Hermione Granger, HP7.
"Right, yeah, antlers." -Ron Weasley, HP7.
"You complete arse, Ronald Weasley. You show up here after weeks and you say HEY?" -Hermione Granger, HP7.
"A voice, your voice Hermione." -Ron Weasley, HP7.
"My name, just my name, like a whisper." -Ron Weasley, HP7.
"I'm always mad at him." -Hermione Granger, HP7.
"Midnight, mum always said midnight...twilight's fine." -Ron Weasley, HP7.
"The elder wand, the most powerful wand ever made, the resurrection stone, the invisibility cloak. Together they make the deathly hallows." -Xenophilius Lovegood, HP7.
"Together, they make one master of death." -Xenophilius Lovegood, HP7.
"They took, they took my Luna..." -Xenophilius Lovegood, HP7.
"What happened to you, ugly? Oh no...not you." -Scabior, HP7.
"Put the boys in the cellar. It's time for a conversation, girl to girl." -Bellatrix Lestrange, HP7.
"That's a curious thing to keep in your sock." -Luna Lovegood, HP7.
"Dobby has come to rescue Harry Potter of course. Dobby will always be there for Harry Potter." -Dobby, HP7.
"Sir...I like her very much." -Dobby, HP7. [About Luna]
"Dobby never meant to kill. Dobby only meant to maime, or seriously injure." -Dobby, HP7.
"Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf. And Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends." -Dobby, HP7.
"Such a beautiful place, to be with friends. Dobby is happy, to be with his friends...Harry Potter." -Dobby, HP7.
"We should close his eyes, don't you think? There, he could be sleeping." -Luna Lovegood, HP7.
"I want to bury him, properly, without magic." -Harry Potter, HP7.
AND AM GOING FOR THE FINAL MOVIE TONIGHT.
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
my all time fav-hogwarts will always be there for u!
Edited by taanu112 - 13 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ron: [discussing inviting dates to the Yule Ball] This is mad! At this rate, we'll be the only ones in our year without dates! Well, us and Neville.
Harry: [laughing] Yeah, but then again he could take himself.
Hermione: It might interest you to know that Neville's already got someone.
Ron: What? Now I'm really depressed. Oi, Hermione... you're a girl.
Hermione: [haughtily] Very well spotted.
Ron: Come with one of us! It's one thing for a bloke to show up alone, but for a girl it's just sad.
Hermione: [angrily] I won't be going alone, because believe it or not, someone's asked me! And I said yes!
[exits]
Ron: Bloody hell. She's lying, right?
Harry: If you say so. Hr deffo had feelings for Ron❤️
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Ron: Do you think we'll ever just have a quiet year at Hogwarts?
Hermione, Harry: No.
Ron: Yeah, didn't think so. Oh well, what's life without a few dragons?
Hermione: Everything's going to change now, isn't it?
Harry: Yes.
Hermione: Promise you'll write this summer, both of you.
Ron: Oh, I won't. You know I won't.
Hermione: Harry will, won't you?
Harry: Yeah, every week ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Professor McGonagall demonstrates a waltz with Ron as her partner]
Professor McGonagall: One-two-three, one-two-three...
Harry: [aside] You're never gonna let him forget this, are you?
Fred, George: [shaking their heads] Never.
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Professor McGonagall: Now, Mr. Weasley, place your right hand on my waist.
Ron: Where? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ron: There's no one like Krum! He's like a bird the way he rides the wind! He's more than an athlete! He's an artist.
Ginny: I think you're in love, Ron.
Ron: Shut up!
George: [grabs one of Ron's hands and begins singing] Victor, I love you!
Fred: [grabs Ron's other hand] Victor, I do!
George, Fred, Harry: When we're apart my heart beats only for you! 🤣
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
McGonagall: Why is it, when something happens it is always you three?

Ron: Believe me professor, I've been asking myself the same question for 6 years.🤣 - HP6

McGonagall: I've always wanted to do this spell! (After letting the statues down to protect Hogwarts) - DH part 2

Snape: You have your mother's eyes. (Snape's last words 😭) - DH part 2
Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago
_Jiya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just some funny quotes...

"Mr Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business."

"Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git."

"Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor."

"Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slime ball"

- Prisoner of Azkaban
----------------------------------------------------------

'I was a fool!' Percy roared, so loudly that Lupin nearly dropped his photograph 'I was an idiot, I was a pompous prat, I was a - a -'
'Ministry - loving, family - disowning, power - hungry moron,' said Fred.
Percy swallowed.
'Yes I was!

-Deathly Hallows

344471 thumbnail
On Threstals:
'Well, it's like Hagrid said, they can look after themselves,' said Hermione impatiently, 'and I suppose a teacher like Grubbly-Plank wouldn't usually show them to us before NEWT level, but, well, they are very interesting, aren't they? The way some people can see them and some can't! I wish I could.'

'Do you?' Harry asked her quietly.

She looked suddenly horrorstruck.

'Oh, Harry--I'm sorry--no, of course I don't--that was a really stupid thing to say.'

'It's OK,' he said quickly, 'don't worry.'
Hermione's lecture on 'emotions' [😆]:
What kept you?' he asked, as Harry sank into the armchair next to Hermione's.

Harry didn't answer. He was in a state of shock. Half of him wanted to tell Ron and Hermione what had just happened, but the other half wanted to take the secret with him to the grave.

'Are you all right, Harry?' Hermione asked, peering at him over the tip of her quill.

Harry gave a half-hearted shrug. In truth, he didn't know whether he was all right or not. 'What's up?' said Ron, hoisting himself up on his elbow to get a clearer view of Harry. 'What's happened?'

Harry didn't quite know how to set about telling them, and still wasn't sure whether he wanted to. Just as he had decided not to say anything, Hermione took matters out of his hands.

'Is it Cho?' she asked in a businesslike way. 'Did she corner you after the meeting?'

Numbly surprised, Harry nodded. Ron sniggered, breaking off when Hermione caught his eye.

'So--er--what did she want?' he asked in a mock casual voice.

'She--' Harry began, rather hoarsely, he cleared his throat and tried again. 'She--er--'

'Did you kiss?' asked Hermione briskly.

Ron sat up so fast he sent his ink bottle flying all over the rug. Disregarding this completely, he stared avidly at Harry.

'Well?' he demanded.

Harry looked from Ron's expression of mingled curiosity and hilarity to Hermione's slight frown, and nodded.

'HA!'

Ron made a triumphant gesture with his fist and went into a raucous peal of laughter that made several timid-looking second-years over beside the window jump. A reluctant grin spread over Harry's face as he watched Ron rolling around on the hearthrug.

Hermione gave Ron a look or deep disgust and returned to her letter.

'Well?' Ron said finally, looking up at Harry. 'How was it?'

Harry considered for a moment.

'Wet,' he said truthfully.

Ron made a noise that might have indicated jubilation or disgust, it was hard to tell.

'Because she was crying,' Harry continued heavily.

'Oh,' said Ron, his smile fading slightly. 'Are you that bad at kissing?'

'Dunno,' said Harry, who hadn't considered this, and immediately felt rather worried. 'Maybe I am.'

'Of course you're not,' said Hermione absently, still scribbling away at her letter.

'How do you know?' said Ron very sharply.

'Because Cho spends half her time crying these days,' said Hermione vaguely. 'She does it at mealtimes, in the loos, all over the place.'

'You'd think a bit of kissing would cheer her up,' said Ron, grinning.

'Ron,' said Hermione in a dignified voice, dipping the point of her quill into her inkpot, 'you are the most insensitive wart I have ever had the misfortune to meet.'

'What's that supposed to mean?' said Ron indignantly. 'What sort of person cries while someone's kissing them?'

'Yeah,' said Harry, slightly desperately, 'who does?'

Hermione looked at the pair of them with an almost pitying expression on her face.

'Don't you understand how Cho's feeling at the moment?' she asked.

'No,' said Harry and Ron together.

Hermione sighed and laid down her quill.

'Well, obviously, she's feeling very sad, because of Cedric dying. Then I expect she's feeling confused because she liked Cedric and now she likes Harry, and she can't work out who she likes best. Then she'll be feeling guilty, thinking it's an insult to Cedric's memory to be kissing Harry at all, and she'll be worrying about what everyone else might say about her if she starts going out with Harry. And she probably can't work out what her feelings towards Harry are, anyway, because he was the one who was with Cedric when Cedric died, so that's all very mixed up and painful. Oh, and she's afraid she's going to be thrown off the Ravenclaw Quidditch team because she's been flying so badly.'

A slightly stunned silence greeted the end of this speech, then Ron said, 'One person can't feel all that at once, they'd explode.'

'Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have,' said Hermione nastily, picking up her quill again.
[OoTP, The Eye of the Snake]
Edited by Beyond_the_Veil - 13 years ago
344471 thumbnail
"But," said Hermione, and Harry could hear her restraint starting to crack, "Mr. Lovegood, how can you possibly believe -?"

"Luna has told me all about you, young lady," said Xenophilius. "You are, I gather, not unintelligent, but painfully limited. Narrow. Close-minded."
[DH, The Tale of Three Brothers]
At the risk of Hermione fans pouncing of me, I will confess that I sort of...agree with Mr. Lovegood.
Edited by Beyond_the_Veil - 13 years ago