Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Love Draco❀️
These qoutes are nt a bit meaningful bt i love his sarcasm so im posting it...
"Longbottom, if brains were gold, you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something."
"Oh how silly we've been!" Malfoy sneered. "We should have stroked them! Why didn't we guess?"
"I-I thought they were funny," Hagrid said uncertainly to Hermione.
"Oh tremendously funny!" said Malfoy. "Really witty, giving us books that try and rip our hands off!"
"You know how I think they choose people for the Gryffindor team. It's people they feel sorry for. See, there's Potter, who's got no parents, then there's the Weasleys who've got no money β€” you should be on the team, Longbottom, you've got no brains."

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One of my fav😊

"You see?" said Voldemort, and Harry felt him striding backward

and forward right beside the place where he lay. "Harry

Potter is dead! Do you understand now, deluded ones? He was

nothing, ever, but a boy who relied on others to sacrifice themselves

for him!

"He beat you!" yelled Ron.

315925 thumbnail
I loved these quotes from the OoTP movie. I really loved them. πŸ˜ƒ
"You may not like him minister, but you cannot deny, Dumbledore's got style." -Kingsley Shacklebolt. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
"When are you going to get it into your head? We are in this together." -Hermione Granger.
"Sorry Professor, but I must not tell lies." -Harry Potter (when Umbridge asks him to tell the centuars that she means no harm).
"Get away from my Godson." -Sirius Black (followed by a kickass punch)
"You are the weak one. You'll never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you." -Harry Potter (to Voldemort when he tried possessing him).
"...things we lose have a way of coming back to us." -Luna Lovegood.
"Even though we've got a fight ahead of us, we've got one thing that Voldemort doesn't have. Something worth fighting for." -Harry Potter
and I absolutely love this one by McGonagall in the 8th movie too-
"But we can delay him. And his name is Voldemort, Filius, you might as well use it, he's going to try and kill you either way." -Prof. McGonagall
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
my fav percy quote-hello minister!did i mention i am resigning??
_Jiya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
" I don't think you should be an Auror Harry . The Aurors are part of the Rotfang Conspiracy , I thought everyone knew that . They're working from within to bring the Ministry down using a combination of Dark Magic and gum disease ." -Luna
315925 thumbnail
I love this cute one from the final movie-

"I have always wanted to use that spell." -Minerva McGonagall (post using Piertotum Locomotor).

Awesomeness πŸ˜ƒ
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

i like this quote by draco

Wait till my father hears about this
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this is the best one by mrs. weasley-not my daughter u bitch!!!
344471 thumbnail
"No story lives unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So, whether you come back page by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home"

Hmm, yes, I love this woman.
315925 thumbnail
Watched a bit of Deathly Hallows 2. My favourite quotes-
"As inspiring as I find your bloodlust, Bellatrix, I must be the one to kill Harry Potter." -Lord Voldemort, HP7.
"Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now..." -Remus Lupin, HP7
"My husband the joker. By the way, wait till you hear the news, Remus and I..." -Nypmhadora Lupin (nee Tonks), HP7.
"We don't really fancy it mate; what if something goes wrong and we end up becoming scrawny gits forever." -Fred & George Weasley, HP7.
"For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice potion before, fair warning, it tastes like Goblin piss." -Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody, HP7.
"Wow, we are identical." -Fred & George Weasley, HP7.
"What creature sat in the corner the first time Harry Potter visited my office at Hogwarts?" -Remus Lupin, HP7.
"Harry is the best hope we have, trust him. " -Remus Lupin (to Kingsely Shacklebolt), HP7.
"Deserves that, brilliant he was. I wouldn't be standing here without him." -Nymphadora Tonks, HP7. (followed by an RLNT hug <33)
Fred- How are you feeling Georgie?
George- Saintlike.
Fred- Come again?
George- I am holy Fred, geddit, holey.
Fred- Pathetic. The whole world of ear related humor and you go for holey.

Aww

-Fred & George Weasley, HP7.
"Mad-Eye's dead. Mundungus took one look at Voldemort, and disapparated." - Bill Weasley, HP7.
"For you? You think Mad-Eye died for you? You think George took that curse for you? You may be the chosen one mate, but it's a whole lot bigger than that. It has always been bigger than that." -Ron Weasley, HP7.
"Morning." -George Weasley, HP7.
"Babbity Rabbity and Cackling Stump...come on, Babbity Rabbity...no?" -Ron Weasley, HP7.
"Come on daddy, Harry doesn't want to talk to us right now, he's just too polite to say it." -Luna Lovegood, HP7
"The ministry has fallen. The ministry of magic is dead. They are coming." -Kingsley Shacklebolt, HP7.
Hermione- A capuccino please.
Ron- Whatever she said. . HP7
"Hey losers, he isn't here." -Neville Longbottom, HP7.
"Dobby was only trying to help. Dobby saw Kreacher in Diagon Alley which Dobby thought was curious, and Dobby heard Kreacher speaking about Harry Potter and then Dobby saw the thief..." -Dobby, HP7.
"Oh Mr. Weasley, so good to see you." -Dobby, HP7.
Harry- This is completely mental. Hermione- Completely. Ron- The world's mental. [HP7]
"Have you tried an umbrella?" -Ron Weasley, HP7. [In response to Yaxley's complain of it still raining in his office.]
Ron- OMG, what am I gonna do, my wife's all alone downstairs. Harry- Ron, you don't have a wife. Ron- Aah right. [HP7]
"You're lying Dolores, and one musn't tell lies." -Harry Potter (disguised as Albert Runcorn), HP7.
"Long story, nice meeting you..." Ron Weasley, HP7.
"I think he hopes he just doesn't hear bad news." -Hermione Granger, HP7.
I just copy pasted them from my twitter account, I was constantly tweeting them while watching the movie. I'll put up the rest after I see the rest of the movie! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Untamed- - 13 years ago